Baton Rouge General Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Baton Rouge General Interview Questions

Updated Nov 2, 2017

2.6

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Baton Rouge General.

Interview

Very thorough. My interviewer was very nice and professional. She treated me with common courtesy and it really made me feel good about the possible job opportunity. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a job.

Patient Access Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Baton Rouge General (Baton Rouge, LA) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied for job got interview within 3 weeks 2 weeks after I got a call from hr offering me the job. Start to finish took about 2 months to actually get on.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite color? How are you working on a big group of women in different age groups?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Baton Rouge General.

Interview

They had a 3 part interviewing process which consisted of the initial interview with the hiring manager then a peer to peer interview, and then lastly if you met all their requirements you had to do a job shadowing with the physician you woukd be working with.

Mental Health Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baton Rouge General (Baton Rouge, LA) in February 2017.

Interview

Quite brief, not a challenging process. Wanted to know my background and what I felt I could contribute to the team. Standard, and there is a mandatory shadowing session before hiring to determine if the fit is a good one.

Event Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Baton Rouge General (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

It was a three step interview (phone, in-person x2). Phone- qualifications screening and desire. 1:1- Personality/qualifications/sell yourself. 1:2- (Final round of interview with the highest boss) sell yourself. They started with a pool of candidates and narrowed it down to ten for the second round, and three in the final round.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Baton Rouge General (Baton Rouge, LA).

Interview

Sent my resume in through the main webpage and received an email and call from HR within 2 days to set up and interview/meeting. Met with HR, then unit manager, and was offered position within the week. Went through orientation and background check with HR very quickly and started working within a month of submitting my resume.

Interview Questions

• Identifying times when you met with frustration or disappointment in previous work and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was called with an offer and asked if I would like to accept.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Baton Rouge General (Baton Rouge, LA).

Interview

I was first contacted my the unit manager who set up a time for me to come in and meet with the charge nurse and tour the unit. The charge nurse asked me a few interview questions that day and then about 2 weeks later I got a call from HR stating that they were extending a job offer.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses? How do you handle stress? How would you desribe yourself?   Answer Question

Radiology Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baton Rouge General (Baton Rouge, LA) in April 2014.

Interview

I applied online through their website and was called in via phone a few weeks later to interview with HR. HR rep didn't know a lot about the actual job I was interviewing for. The process was a little unorganized and the questions were very generic.

Patient Access Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Baton Rouge General (Baton Rouge, LA) in February 2014.

Interview

Put in application. Met with HR for general interview. Received call back and met with department manager and also did a shadow shift to see if it is something I would like. Received phone call and offer letter from HR to do drug screen and background check. Entire process from appplication to hire took about 2 months. The longest period was waiting to be called for an interview, everything else went pretty quick (2-2 weeks)

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to de-escalate a situation and what did you do?   Answer Question

Patient Transporter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Baton Rouge General (Baton Rouge, LA) in September 2013.

Interview

I was referred to work here by a current employee, so there was not much to the interview. After I applied online I went in for a one on one interview where she basically asked me a few general questions and then told me I was hired and proceeded to tell me the job duties. A TB test, a drug test, and a background check followed along with the usual paperwork. I was then shown around the hospital and met with management which then set training dates.

Negotiation

no negotiation, all part time employees make the same pay.