Baton Rouge General Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

1. Featured Interview

Patient Transporter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Baton Rouge General (Baton Rouge, LA) in July 2019.

Interview

Was contacted within the first week of submitting an application. The interview process was very quick and allowed for me to shadow a transporter the day of. Was hired immediately after interview ended.

PFS- Specialist II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Baton Rouge General (Baton Rouge, LA) in November 2018.

Interview

The interview process was pretty easy. My interviewer Cheryl was an absolute sweetheart and I can tell she really took the time and energy to get to know me and not just going though the motions. She described the job in much detail and seemed engaged throughout the whole interview. After I met with her, I got a callback the next day to come in and meet with HR. I met with Amber who was again very warming and I felt comfortable talking with her about my skills and experience. She then told me if everything went well that I would be hear back to do a job shadow to see if its a good fit...That same day Cheryl called me and asked me to come in and shadow and meet with another department head. I will be doing this Thursday Nov 8th and will update if a job offer is given to me!

Interview Questions

• What would make. you a good candidate for this position?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Baton Rouge General.

Interview

Very thorough. My interviewer was very nice and professional. She treated me with common courtesy and it really made me feel good about the possible job opportunity. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a job.

Patient Access Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Baton Rouge General (Baton Rouge, LA) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied for job got interview within 3 weeks 2 weeks after I got a call from hr offering me the job. Start to finish took about 2 months to actually get on.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite color? How are you working on a big group of women in different age groups?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Baton Rouge General.

Interview

They had a 3 part interviewing process which consisted of the initial interview with the hiring manager then a peer to peer interview, and then lastly if you met all their requirements you had to do a job shadowing with the physician you woukd be working with.

Mental Health Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baton Rouge General (Baton Rouge, LA) in February 2017.

Interview

Quite brief, not a challenging process. Wanted to know my background and what I felt I could contribute to the team. Standard, and there is a mandatory shadowing session before hiring to determine if the fit is a good one.

Event Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Baton Rouge General (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

It was a three step interview (phone, in-person x2). Phone- qualifications screening and desire. 1:1- Personality/qualifications/sell yourself. 1:2- (Final round of interview with the highest boss) sell yourself. They started with a pool of candidates and narrowed it down to ten for the second round, and three in the final round.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Baton Rouge General (Baton Rouge, LA).

Interview

Sent my resume in through the main webpage and received an email and call from HR within 2 days to set up and interview/meeting. Met with HR, then unit manager, and was offered position within the week. Went through orientation and background check with HR very quickly and started working within a month of submitting my resume.

Interview Questions

• Identifying times when you met with frustration or disappointment in previous work and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was called with an offer and asked if I would like to accept.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Baton Rouge General (Baton Rouge, LA).

Interview

I was first contacted my the unit manager who set up a time for me to come in and meet with the charge nurse and tour the unit. The charge nurse asked me a few interview questions that day and then about 2 weeks later I got a call from HR stating that they were extending a job offer.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses? How do you handle stress? How would you desribe yourself?   Answer Question

Radiology Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baton Rouge General (Baton Rouge, LA) in April 2014.

Interview

I applied online through their website and was called in via phone a few weeks later to interview with HR. HR rep didn't know a lot about the actual job I was interviewing for. The process was a little unorganized and the questions were very generic.