Baxter Engineer II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Baxter Engineer II Interview Questions

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Deerfield, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Baxter (Deerfield, IL) in June 2014.

Interview

Quick and simple. First phone interview with manager, then full day panel interview. Usually about 3-5 people throughout the day. The questions were straightforward, nothing too complicated - there were no tests or quizzes. The interview was behavioral overall, there were only a few technical questions specific to the job and/or past experiences.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Baxter

Anonymous Employee in Round Lake, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Baxter (Round Lake, IL) in March 2014.

Interview

Phone screen with HR about 30 min. Questions about why I wanted to join and my interest in the company. No questions regarding pay range. Phone screen with HR went well and scheduled a phone interview with one of the team engineers. Second phone screen went well and was invited for an interview with the hiring manager on-campus. The interview was conducted by two managers and lasted a little over an hour.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Asked for more and was met halfway.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Baxter (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Applied through my school's career bulletin board. Got an interview. One interview with two interviewers. Interviewed at the front security guard's office. They seemed pretty accustomed to onboarding people often.Very nice people who seemed genuinely interested in getting to know me as a person as opposed to asking bs behavioral/hypothetical questions.

Interview Questions

• There are many other candidates interviewing for this position. Tell us a good reason why we should choose you over others.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Round Lake, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Baxter (Round Lake, IL) in August 2012.

Interview

2 rounds of interviews consisting of 3 people for 30 minutes per round. Interviewers were very relaxed and just want to get to know you. No technical questions were asked. It was just an interview to gauge your personality.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baxter (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

Initial phone screen was simple/behavioral. Questions about background, education, past experience. Then I had an on-site interview with multiple meetings and a panel interview at the end with a technical challenge question.

Interview Questions

• You are given a diagram of a process that is not working. Explain what could be the reason.   1 Answer