Baxter Manufacturing Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Manufacturing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baxter (Bloomington, IN) in January 2016.

Interview

It was easier to get hired than I expected, but dealing with my interviewer afterwards was unpleasant. I was asked about why I was interested in Baxter and what I felt like I could offer the company. I had to fill out an application requesting work history, references, previous addresses. She gave me information about the company and the position, some of which later turned out to be false (there actually is high turnover and no overtime available). I agreed to it all and was given an offer. I filled out some more paperwork and was told what I would need for orientation, provided I passed my background check, drug test, and a physical for my eyesight/blood. For the next few days I received several calls for clarification on my work history, despite providing the application at the interview and my resume. At one point I was asked for a W-2 of an employer I had not been with for years.

Interview Questions

• What made you decide to apply to Baxter?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Baxter

Manufacturing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baxter (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2009.

Interview

The interview consisted mainly of behavioral questions. They also asked me about my background information as well as my experience in my previous position.

Interview Questions

• Give an experience in which you had to explain something difficult to a group of audience.   Answer Question