Baxter Operations Project Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Baxter Operations Project Associate Interview Questions

4.5

Operations Project Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Deerfield, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Baxter (Deerfield, IL).

Interview

9 different interviews, 2 with the hiring manager. Each interview talked about various subjects (i.e. leadership, personal goals,

Interview Questions

• They give a brief and broad description of the job, and then ask you how your skills make you a good fit for this role given your past experiences.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for Baxter

Operations Project Associate Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Baxter in May 2010.

Interview

Three days/rounds of interviews:
    Day 1: Interviewed with hiring manager, hiring manager's boss, and three of the hiring manager's coworkers.
    Day 2: interviewed with hiring manager, one coworker of hiring manager, and HR rep #1.
    Day 3: interviewed with hiring manager, and HR rep #2.

Each interview was about 30-45 minutes in duration. Interviewing took place at the facility itself. One call on day/round 1 of interviewing was a teleconference (audio not visual) with someone off site.

Each person asked different types of questions focusing on various attributes: work experience, personality, work habits/behaviors, personal philosophy, etc.

Total process took approximately 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. Offer was right about what I was expecting. It would have been hard to justify a larger salary.