Binder and Binder Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Binder and Binder Interview Questions

Interviews at Binder and Binder

2.1

Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Binder and Binder in February 2015.

Interview

I first called up their office to see if they were hiring, they told me yes and to fax over my resume, which I did. They called me in for an interview, when I got there I had to complete a written application. Once I was in the interview room the office manager came in and greeted me. She started by asking me to let her know a little about my self. I told her that my husband and I have a 3 year old little boy, we are actually both paralegals. I am looking to find a new job because I lost my overtime at my current employer. She then asked me what my skill sets were and I explained that I am proficient in time matters, excel and word and that I am also a notary.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing that you can improve upon?   1 Answer

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Binder and Binder (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in May 2014.

Interview

Brief between manager and supervisor average question. Manager very nice and please. Supervisor arro5and obnoxious. Supervisor acted very superior and above everyone. The supervisor from the get go said that if you don't pass the probation period they would fire you. The manager very professional as she did the interview and funny to break the ice and nervousness.

Case Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Binder and Binder (New York, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

The interview was very much straight to the point, It was a one on one interview so all the questions asked i was able to show my true personality. I was comfortable with the questions that were asked and was offered a second interview

Interview Questions

• How would I handle a situation where someone was not happy with the services that the company was providing them with.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Binder and Binder (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2012.

Interview

Position advertised in Craigslist
    Interviewer was polite and personable
    Interviewer asked questions that are considered illegal (marital/familial status etc)
    Lot of emphasis on my fashion choices
    Initial call was a conversation where the interviewer seemed to be discouraging me from proceeding with formal interview because my Spanish was not fluent.
    Invited me in for 1:1 interview within 3 days.
    Was prompt with interviews appointments.
    Interview lasted around 15 minutes.
    Interviewer wasn't prepared to answer my questions and embellished details about company culture.

Interview Questions

• Do you plan on having anymore children?   1 Answer
    • How long have you been married?   1 Answer
    • Are you legally married or have you just been together a long time?   1 Answer
    • What does your husband do for a living?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Binder and Binder (Phila, PA) in July 2010.

Interview

During my interview, the office manager asked me my name and if I was married and had children. She read my resume ad then hired me.

Caseworker Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Binder and Binder.

Interview

I was referred to the company by a friend who was already an employee. I faxed over my resume and was immediately contacted for an interview. The entire interview consisted of "Ms. BM" (as I'll refer to her) talk about the company and the open position. She didn't ask me any questions regarding my experience or career goals. A few hours after the interview, I got a call with a job offer. This was a few years ago, so I'm not sure how much the process has changed.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any questions? - That was the only question I was asked.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Binder and Binder (Seattle, WA) in February 2013.

Interview

I was called interview by the local manager. He was honest and nice. The reason I took the job was because he was so straight forward. I thought, "I could work for him"

Interview Questions

• Q. Previous experience with difficult clients? Q. Previous telecommunication experience? Q. Experiences with a diverse population   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Binder and Binder (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2012.

Interview

Professional but a true set-up. Manager is good with interview skills but if she hires you, look out!!!!!!

Interview Questions

• The five year question seems to be the most never racking one. But, if you're smart, you can game it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Binder and Binder does not give you room to negotiate. They suck at negotiating skills.

Anonymous Employee in Hauppauge, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Binder and Binder (Hauppauge, NY) in November 2010.

Interview

The interview wasn't long. I met with two people, the first asked me basic questions about my last jobs/skills/etc, explained about the position. Then I met with the manager, she stated that alot of positions needed to be filled and they would contact me.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They called and offered me a position, stated the pay and I accepted.

Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Is City, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Binder and Binder (Long Is City, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

One on one. One round. Typical setting in office. Brief overview of job after questions and an opportunity to ask more questions. Average type of interview. Interviewer played poker face well.

Interview Questions

• Drafting experiences, experiences working in a fast pace environment. Ability to handle steep learning curves. Ability to meet deadlines for trial hearings.   Answer Question