Binder and Binder Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Binder and Binder Interview Questions

Updated Oct 5, 2016

2.0

Caseworker/Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Binder and Binder.

Interview

Interview process was fairly easy. I was interviewed by a department manager as well as the office manager at the same time. As long as you're able to hold a conversation you will be fine. They ask the most basic questions. What are you strengths, what are your weaknesses, describe a situation where you witnessed a co-worker braking the rules, etc.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Binder and Binder (New York, NY).

Interview

I was given a typing test, using the dictaphone. Then a short interview with Charles Binder and after that, as I made my way to the elevator, I was stopped by an aide of his and told to report to work as soon as possible.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was not much of negotiation. At the time I needed the work and the offer was reasonable, as were the benefits. Health coverage became increasingly important at this point in my life.

Fee Clerk Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Binder and Binder.

Interview

Why do i think i would be an asset to this company, how well do i perform with others, do i have experience with computers. Will i be available if called on weekends. Would i be able to have a face to face communication with clients

Interview Questions

• Would i communicate with clients   1 Answer

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Binder and Binder (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Just usual questions. Nothing really special. Applied online, got a call, then went in for the interview. Got the job and started working my fingers to the bone. I rather not really talk about it

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Is City, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Binder and Binder (Long Is City, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

One on one. One round. Typical setting in office. Brief overview of job after questions and an opportunity to ask more questions. Average type of interview. Interviewer played poker face well.

Interview Questions

• Drafting experiences, experiences working in a fast pace environment. Ability to handle steep learning curves. Ability to meet deadlines for trial hearings.   Answer Question

Legal Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Binder and Binder (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I was interviewed by the Southern California managing attorney for the position of writer. Requirements were a bachelor's degree and a writing sample. The interview was pleasant. I asked how far I could go in the company and was told that if I qualified to become a non-attorney representative in about a year, "the sky is the limit." I was offered the job by phone approximately 2 weeks later. I was told that the salary range was between $26,000 and $36,000. I said in that case I'll take the $36K. I was trained and passed the exam as non-attorney representative within my first year. I received a $2500 raise for passing the exam. By the end of my employment, I was earning $45,000 a year (before taxes) with no raises in the last 4 years despite an excellent win rate.

Interview Questions

• Have you had any experience regarding Social Security Disability programs.   1 Answer

Case Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Binder and Binder (New York, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

The interview was very much straight to the point, It was a one on one interview so all the questions asked i was able to show my true personality. I was comfortable with the questions that were asked and was offered a second interview

Interview Questions

• How would I handle a situation where someone was not happy with the services that the company was providing them with.   Answer Question

Caseworker Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Binder and Binder.

Interview

I was referred to the company by a friend who was already an employee. I faxed over my resume and was immediately contacted for an interview. The entire interview consisted of "Ms. BM" (as I'll refer to her) talk about the company and the open position. She didn't ask me any questions regarding my experience or career goals. A few hours after the interview, I got a call with a job offer. This was a few years ago, so I'm not sure how much the process has changed.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any questions? - That was the only question I was asked.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hauppauge, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Binder and Binder (Hauppauge, NY).

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call the same day for an interview. I was told the same day that I was hired and scheduled for training. Within the first two weeks, if they think you don't understand the material, they will fire you.

Interview Questions

• The interview is just a formality, they hire anyone and everyone.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no pay negotiation, so don't even question it. If you're looking for advancement, this is NOT the place to be.

Caseworker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Binder and Binder (Seattle, WA) in February 2013.

Interview

I was called interview by the local manager. He was honest and nice. The reason I took the job was because he was so straight forward. I thought, "I could work for him"

Interview Questions

• Q. Previous experience with difficult clients? Q. Previous telecommunication experience? Q. Experiences with a diverse population   Answer Question