BlackBerry Interview Questions

Updated May 2, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 726 of over 726 interviews

Employee Referral9%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

BlackBerry

Application

I interviewed at BlackBerry

Interview

Applied online, got called by a recruiter, scheduled a phone interview. Was asked a few questions about my coursework. Asked a few data validation/data cleaning questions. Ended up getting rejected

Interview Questions
  • What courses are you taking?
    Answer Question

BlackBerry

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BlackBerry

Interview

Over the phone. Around and hour. Pretty non-formal in terms of tone. Did not do a video call in this interview. There was only one round. Interviewer was nice and easy going.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BlackBerry

Application

I interviewed at BlackBerry

Interview

Had a 1 hr programming interview where they asked my preferred language of choice and then proceeded with data structure questions. There is a digital whiteboard which is visible at both ends. This was the 2nd round. 1st round included a 30 mins phone interview with HR

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

BlackBerry

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BlackBerry

Interview

Phone interview. Hiring managers were friendly and professional. They explained the role and company in a detailed manner. They were a good representation of their company culture. I especially enjoyed how they explained their own projects and showed that they were passionate about their own projects.

Interview Questions
  • What was your previous work or personal projects?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Ottawa, ON)

Interview

Start with phone interview with the hiring manager, if they decide to proceed, they give you a take home programming test, after reviewing the take home programming test and there will be a in person technical and behavioral interview. Lastly, there is an interview with their upper management and HR for a brief in person interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BlackBerry

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at BlackBerry

Interview

Quite long process in terms of overall duration, some months of silence before being told to be going onto next step. In general well managed, the HR was quite kind and careful to the right time for call. 3 stages: HR, Line manager via phone and Line manager in person. Then contract offer.

Interview Questions
  • Apart from the HRish ones, some tech questions on GPRS/HSDPA capabilities and processes, some simulation of project execution and few questions on how would I relate/interact with internal and external stakeholder in temrs of communications.

BlackBerry

Application

I interviewed at BlackBerry

Interview

Applied to the role. Got an email from the recruiter and set up a date for the interview. It was an overall easy process. During the interview I was asked to describe my past projects. Also was asked some basic questions from machine learning.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BlackBerry

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BlackBerry

Interview

very relzxed interview. 2 technical managers asked a series of standard interview question and then 2 simple logic puzzles as well as a theoretical question at the end. Interview was conducted over a video call

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BlackBerry

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BlackBerry

Interview

Good interview process. Had a total of 4 interviews with Human Resources, direct manager, and possible colleagues. Background check did take a bit longer than expected so be patient. Overall good experience.

Interview Questions
  • Why should we hire you? Why are you interested in BlackBerry?

BlackBerry

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BlackBerry in Mar 2021

Interview

First interview is just a meet and greet. the second interview with the hiring manager was an insulting barrage of super specific technical questions that seemed to be like a gotcha than an actual assessment of knowledge. Then there was a live code exercise that was ridicules to be completed in 30 minutes while they looked on. Who codes like that? I was happy to never heard from them again

Interview Questions
  • What are the effects of L1 and L2 loss functions in ridge and lasso regression?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 726 Interviews