Bluewolf Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Agile Business Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bluewolf (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

First round was a 30 minute phone screening with a recruiter. Basic questions about you and your experience and you learn about the program.

Round 2 was a video conference call with the ABE program manager and a current ABE employee. You learn more about the role and at asked questions regarding your fit with the culture, team, and Bluewolf environment. Still pretty basic questions!

Last round was a case presentation that you're given at least a week prior to the interview. I interviewed with the program coordinator and 2 others over a video conference. The case presentation was to judge how quickly you can learn a new technology platform (Salesforce) but they do not expect you to have any Salesforce or technology experience! All of the Bluewolf team members I had the opportunity to speak to were very pleasant and sweet. My recruiter made the entire process seamless and I thoroughly enjoyed the interview process although it was challenging!

Interview Questions

• Experience working in teams and leadership experience.   Answer Question

Apr 11, 2017 – Talent Sourcing Associate

Thank you for your feedback. Glad to see you met great people during your interviews and found the recruiter to be helpful throughout your process!

Marketing Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bluewolf.

Interview

-Talent scout reached out to offer me an interview, I emailed her back twice and did not receive a response for a week (she emailed me back saying she was ("traveling")
    -HR interviewed me and told me I made it to the next round and set up a time
    -I did not receive a call and the HR did no send out an invitation
    -I emailed them saying that I did not receive a call, they scheduled me for anther interview
    -The day of the interview I found that the hiring manager declined the interview last minute and no follow up email was sent out
    -At this point I don't want to pursue this position. This process has taken a month and a half.
    -Sloppy HR. Most unprofessional HR I have ever dealt with, . This is a shame as Bluewolf is ranked very highly on Glassdoor

Marketing Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bluewolf in June 2017.

Interview

-Applied and talent scout reached out to set up an interview. I emailed her back twice and she did not respond for a week ("she said she was traveling")
    -I interviewed with HR and they determined on the spot that I made it to the next round so we set up a time
    -I never received a phone call at the time of the interview
    -I emailed HR and they didn't respond for 2 days
    -They scheduled another interview with a calendar invite with the hiring manager
    -The day of the phone call I saw that the hiring manager declined the interview last minute and I did not receive a phone call
    -This has been the most unprofessional HR I have ever worked with. IT is a shame as Bluewolf is ranked very well on Glassdoor. At this point I am not emailing HR again as this process has taken almost 2 months.

Sales Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bluewolf.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter after I had applied for the job positing after seeing it on LinkedIn. She then prompted me through email to set up an interview time with a recruiter based in the NY office. After setting up the interview, on the actual day of the interview, the NY recruiter never called me. When I emailed the recruiter that originally contacted me to reschedule, she did and I was set up to speak with the same NY recruiter later that week. Again, the NY recruiter never contacted me and I decided to pursue other career options.

Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bluewolf (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

My recruiter was responsive and courteous during the phone screen. She also told me that she was going to forward my resume to the hiring manager; which was very reassuring. However, I did not make the cut and obviously it was disappointing.

The phone screen was generic; talks about the company, self, and questions.

Agile Business Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bluewolf (Denver, CO).

Interview

Was scheduled for a phone interview after attending a career fair. The interview was very quick, she sounded busy. Felt like I gave good answers. The phone interview was almost a month after initial contact. She also called about 7 minutes late for the interview.

Interview Questions

• What makes you interested in consulting? What past experience makes you think you'd succeed?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bluewolf (Seattle, WA).

Interview

There were three prongs to the recruiting process.
    1. Recieved the initial phone screening by networking with an employee and having her share my resume with recruiting. This appears to be a very effective method, as I've heard of several successful hires through referrals. The phone screening lasted about 30 minutes and was the typical experince-based questions and why Bluewolf/Salesforce. Nothing surprising here. She immediately greenlighted me to the next round. She let me know that the following steps would revolve around a Saleforce demo and presentation I would give 2 weeks after the initial phone screening.
    2. Second interview was a requirements gathering call with a consultant in one of their offices for the Salesforce demo. Half of the call was a role playing scenario, where I needed to ask her about the case and the second half was behavioral/experience questions.
    3. Last round was an hour in office, with half of the time for fit-assessment and half for my presentation. The fit seems to be a very crucial component for their recruiting efforts (as it should be). This round was in a group setting with the manager and 2 consultants, which gave a nice balance to the discussion. The presentation was not particularly difficult, I came with a PPT and my demo, but they'll be testing your knowledge of Saleforce.

The time between interviews was short and moved quickly, but it was a very slow process between the final round and offer. They had some internal hiring hurdles to go through, and did a good job of keeping me updated on the status of my offer. Would have liked it to move faster.

Interview Questions

• Regarding my Saleforce demo, they asked me about specific solutions the system could handle.   1 Answer

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bluewolf (New York, NY).

Interview

Upon being phone screened (twice) - everyone I spoke to was extremely personable and had great personalities. I knew immediately I'd fit in culture-wise and the opportunity seemed perfect. When requesting my salary requirements, they had confirmed a salary range with me which I found agreeable. I continued to entertain the opportunity and took a day off of work to attend a job interview in NYC. The interview itself seemed like a waste of time because not too much was discussed and I was only there for maybe 30 minutes. I ended up being offered the role, however they offered $10K less and it was non-negotiable. Not only was this surprising and had the whole process ultimately been a waste of time, but I had built a great relationship with the recruiter so when I responded very sincerely declining with nothing but respect - I straight up never heard from him again. What started as an extremely pleasant experience, ended in a very disrespectful manner and I would not consider applying again.

Associate Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bluewolf.

Interview

Applied online, recruiter reached out to me a few days after. Had an initial phone screen that went well, but didn't hear from the recruiter for a week. Reached back out again, and learned that they had decided to move forward with another applicant.

Some feedback: if you're selecting another candidate, let the other candidates in the process know instead of leaving them hanging. It's not professional to have the applicant reach back out to the recruiter to figure out next steps.

Interview Questions

Bluewolf Response

Apr 10, 2017 – Talent Sourcing Associate

Thank you for your feedback. Honest feedback like yours helps us to make the necessary changes to improve. Thanks again!

Developer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bluewolf (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

First you get a typical phone screen. Then, you get a coding challenge which consists of three problems you have to solve and about 15 multiple choice questions. Afterwards, they send you a coding challenge which requires you to build a weather app.

Interview Questions

• The weather coding challenge requires you to build a weather app using google geolocation api and Darksky api. These require a backend as they require you to obtain a secret key. Users should be able to search any location for the weather, get a forecast of the weather to come as well as make searches of what whether was like in the past. Additionally, Bluewolf asks user to be able to track their search history and they want historic weather information to be graphed using a, "visualization library of your choice". Furthermore, as a "bonus" Bluewolf would like to see an implementation of a Javascript application framework, Javascript testing suites, and/or resource pre-compilers. Lastly, they'd like this app hosted somewhere, not on Github pages.   1 Answer

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bluewolf (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Applied from the east coast. Had 5 phone interviews both with HR and hiring managers. After the 5th interview, they said they would get back to me in a few days. A week went by and nothing, so I followed up several times but received no response. GHOSTED, so unprofessional.

Mar 28, 2017 – Talent Sourcing Associate

Thank you for your feedback. Here at Bluewolf we are committed to making our interview process seamless- so I am disappointed to hear your experience. Our Talent Acquisition Team is listening and ... More