Bluewolf Interview Questions

Updated Mar 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 264 of over 264 interviews

Campus Recruiting13%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Bluewolf

Application

I interviewed at Bluewolf

Interview

The process was very fast and the interviews were all very conversational without questions that you would not expect. There was a coding exercise to take home, that was a little time consuming, but overall a good experience.

Interview Questions
  • Typical coding exercises using different data structures
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prague

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Bluewolf (Prague) in Sep 2020

Interview

1. HR interview 2. Cognify Test 3. Panel interview 4. Complete ghosting out and no lack of professionalism whatsoever, because that's how you act when you are bought by IBM and you are a Salesforce partner.

Interview Questions
  • Panel interview h was about a messy and chaotic formulated use-case about an allegedly existing client from a specific industry. The panel interview was conducted by a local manager with poor English who didn't seem to know much about his team or the business, generally speaking and overlooked by his manager who seem to be a little more capable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Bluewolf (San Francisco, CA) in Feb 2019

Interview

Drawn out and unprofessional. Interviewed first via phone with a hiring manager; then had a second interview via phone with the creative director; then was asked to prepare an in-depth creative presentation to then present to on video conference call with the creative team; and then another separate phone interview with a senior member of the marketing team. This was over the course of 5 months. The hiring manager was very positive and really did a lot to "keep me on the hook," so to speak. Unprofessional in how optimistic she encouraged me to be.

Interview Questions
  • Prepare a presentation with creative strategy campaign suggestions.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bluewolf (Atlanta, GA) in Nov 2018

Interview

Interviewed through Hackerrank, spoke with a recruiter from BlueWolf who was very helpful and insightful. The embedded IDE in Hackarrank allowed me to pick whichever language or version I felt most comfortable programming in.

Interview Questions
  • True or False, POST is read-only?

Bluewolf

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bluewolf

Interview

I received a coding challenge via HackerRank shortly after I applied. It went smoothly and we moved onto the next step which was a non-technical phone screen. Unfortunately I wasn't invited for an on-site or further interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bluewolf (Seattle, WA) in May 2018

Interview

I applied online for Seattle site. 1st round was online test. 13 questions get all of them correct. 3 of which are algorithm questions. 2nd was HR phone call. It lasted less than 10min, only introduced Bluewolf and asked you why you want to change job. I have to say I got an very impressive and extremely interesting reply that I would like to share with you guys here. "Unfortunately there has been a (very) recent shift in strategy from our executive leadership and it is impacting our plans for this role."

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Bluewolf (London, England, England) in May 2018

Interview

Have gone through many interviews. In my opinion they were very unprofessional to take months of my time. At the end I also observed that they dont know what they want from the position. In summary, I prefer to work for people who work more professionally.

Interview Questions
  • Explain project management process in one of the projects you delivered. Your responsibilities and the way you worked.

Bluewolf

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bluewolf

Interview

The first part of the process is a phone screening call with the recruiter who will assign a case study. You have a few days to prepare a presentation and demo around the case study assignment and then present in person. The in person meeting part case study presentation and part traditional interview discussing experience and culture fit.

Interview Questions
  • How did you approach the case study assignment, explain your process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bluewolf (Champaign, IL) in Apr 2018

Interview

They sent me an OA, a very easy one. Then had a 15 min phone interview which they called “both tech and behavioral”, but it was purely behavioral because the interviewer don’t know nothing technical. A week later they rejected me. I have no clue what was wrong.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bluewolf

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Bluewolf in Apr 2018

Interview

Went through three rounds of interviews. First was a phone call with HR rep asking mostly behavioral questions. After that I was sent a case study. The second interview was a Q&A session with someone from the team where we role played that I was the consultant and she was the client. After that was a presentation of the case to two team members which I did via Google Hangout. First 30 minutes was the presentation and second 30 minutes was more of an interview asking about skills and some behavioral things. Worked very hard on the case presentation and put in a lot of time. Never heard back on if I got the job or not, it has now been 3 months since my final interview and haven't gotten an offer or rejection notice.

Interview Questions
  • Had to build a dashboard in Salesforce and then explain the process of how you did it.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 264 Interviews