- United States - All Cities
- - New York State
- - New York City, NY Area
- - Buffalo, NY Area
- - Rochester, NY Area
- - California
- - Los Angeles, CA Area
- - San Francisco, CA Area
- - Colorado
- - Denver, CO Area
- - District of Columbia
- - Washington, DC Area
- - Florida
- - Miami-Fort Lauderdale, FL Area
- - Georgia
- - Atlanta, GA Area
- - Illinois
- - Chicago, IL Area
- - Ottawa, IL Area
- - Massachusetts
- - Boston, MA Area
- - Michigan
- - Detroit, MI Area
- - New Hampshire
- - Manchester, NH Area
- - Ohio
- - Cleveland, OH Area
- - Columbus, OH Area
- - Pennsylvania
- - Allentown, PA Area
- - Philadelphia, PA Area
- - Tennessee
- - Nashville, TN Area
- - Texas
- - Houston, TX Area
- - Washington State
- - Seattle, WA Area
- - Wisconsin
- - Madison, WI Area
- - Milwaukee, WI Area
- Australia - All Cities
- - New South Wales
- - Sydney, Australia Area
- - Victoria
- - Melbourne, Australia Area
- Czech Republic - All Cities
- - Prague
- - Prague, Czech Republic Area
- France - All Cities
- - Ile-de-France
- - Paris, France Area
- India - All Cities
- - Maharashtra
- - Navi Mumbai
- - Mumbai, India Area
- - Pune, India Area
- United Kingdom - All Cities
- - England
- - London, United Kingdom Area
- All Candidates
- Received Offer Only
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
- Most Difficult
Interviews at Bluewolf
Interviews for Top Jobs at Bluewolf
- Agile Business Executive (31)
- Business Analyst (25)
- Software Developer (16)
- Sales (7)
- Inside Sales Account Manager (7)
- Senior Consultant (6)
- Engagement Manager (5)
- Solutions Architect (5)
- Consultant (5)
- Developer (Bluewolf Beyond) (5)
- Developer (5)
- Project Manager (5)
- Client Advisor (4)
- Junior Software Developer (4)
- Salesforce Developer (4)
- Business Analyst Co-op (3)
- Marketing Operations (3)
- Account Executive (3)
- Internal Recruiter (3)
- Salesforce Consultant (3)
- Salesforce Business Analyst (3)
- Developer I (3)
- Business Development Representative (3)
- Graphic Designer (3)
- Business Development (2)
- Senior Business Analyst (2)
- Talent Acquisition Recruiter (2)
- Tech Recruiter (2)
- Inside Sales Account Executive (2)
- Senior Developer (2)
I interviewed at Bluewolf
The process was very fast and the interviews were all very conversational without questions that you would not expect. There was a coding exercise to take home, that was a little time consuming, but overall a good experience.
- Typical coding exercises using different data structures
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prague
I applied through other source. I interviewed at Bluewolf (Prague) in Sep 2020
1. HR interview 2. Cognify Test 3. Panel interview 4. Complete ghosting out and no lack of professionalism whatsoever, because that's how you act when you are bought by IBM and you are a Salesforce partner.
- Panel interview h was about a messy and chaotic formulated use-case about an allegedly existing client from a specific industry. The panel interview was conducted by a local manager with poor English who didn't seem to know much about his team or the business, generally speaking and overlooked by his manager who seem to be a little more capable.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Bluewolf (San Francisco, CA) in Feb 2019
Drawn out and unprofessional. Interviewed first via phone with a hiring manager; then had a second interview via phone with the creative director; then was asked to prepare an in-depth creative presentation to then present to on video conference call with the creative team; and then another separate phone interview with a senior member of the marketing team. This was over the course of 5 months. The hiring manager was very positive and really did a lot to "keep me on the hook," so to speak. Unprofessional in how optimistic she encouraged me to be.
- Prepare a presentation with creative strategy campaign suggestions.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bluewolf (Atlanta, GA) in Nov 2018
Interviewed through Hackerrank, spoke with a recruiter from BlueWolf who was very helpful and insightful. The embedded IDE in Hackarrank allowed me to pick whichever language or version I felt most comfortable programming in.
- True or False, POST is read-only?
Anonymous Interview Candidate
I applied online. I interviewed at Bluewolf
I received a coding challenge via HackerRank shortly after I applied. It went smoothly and we moved onto the next step which was a non-technical phone screen. Unfortunately I wasn't invited for an on-site or further interview.
- What was my relative interest in front/back end?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
I applied online. I interviewed at Bluewolf (Seattle, WA) in May 2018
I applied online for Seattle site. 1st round was online test. 13 questions get all of them correct. 3 of which are algorithm questions. 2nd was HR phone call. It lasted less than 10min, only introduced Bluewolf and asked you why you want to change job. I have to say I got an very impressive and extremely interesting reply that I would like to share with you guys here. "Unfortunately there has been a (very) recent shift in strategy from our executive leadership and it is impacting our plans for this role."
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England
I applied through other source. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Bluewolf (London, England, England) in May 2018
Have gone through many interviews. In my opinion they were very unprofessional to take months of my time. At the end I also observed that they dont know what they want from the position. In summary, I prefer to work for people who work more professionally.
- Explain project management process in one of the projects you delivered. Your responsibilities and the way you worked.
I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bluewolf
The first part of the process is a phone screening call with the recruiter who will assign a case study. You have a few days to prepare a presentation and demo around the case study assignment and then present in person. The in person meeting part case study presentation and part traditional interview discussing experience and culture fit.
- How did you approach the case study assignment, explain your process.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bluewolf (Champaign, IL) in Apr 2018
They sent me an OA, a very easy one. Then had a 15 min phone interview which they called “both tech and behavioral”, but it was purely behavioral because the interviewer don’t know nothing technical. A week later they rejected me. I have no clue what was wrong.
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Anonymous Interview Candidate
I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Bluewolf in Apr 2018
Went through three rounds of interviews. First was a phone call with HR rep asking mostly behavioral questions. After that I was sent a case study. The second interview was a Q&A session with someone from the team where we role played that I was the consultant and she was the client. After that was a presentation of the case to two team members which I did via Google Hangout. First 30 minutes was the presentation and second 30 minutes was more of an interview asking about skills and some behavioral things. Worked very hard on the case presentation and put in a lot of time. Never heard back on if I got the job or not, it has now been 3 months since my final interview and haven't gotten an offer or rejection notice.
- Had to build a dashboard in Salesforce and then explain the process of how you did it.