Box Interview Questions

Updated May 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 539 of over 539 interviews

Employee Referral16%
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Box

Application

I interviewed at Box

Interview

One of the best interview processes that I have been a part of. The recruiter kept everyone incredibly informed during each stage of the interview process. I really enjoyed getting to know everyone on the Box team throughout the process.

Interview Questions
  • Why Box? What would your sales style be?
    Answer Question

Box

Application

I interviewed at Box

Interview

Spoke to a Sales Recruiting Manager. Felt much more like an interrogation than a interview/conversation. I'd provide 2-3 minute answers only for the interviewer to not even acknowledge my answer, she would just move to the next question immediately. She didn't talk about the company whatsoever on her end or the position. I would advise Box reassess their approach to how they interview. It almost felt from the moment we hopped on the call, the interviewer gave the vibe "okay, impress me". would not recommend this company based on my interview experience.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Box

Application

I interviewed at Box

Interview

First : Telephonic interview from Recruiter ( basic questions related to job role) Second : Hiring Manager telephonic Interview - Questions based on your Resume / Job Description related. First On-site Interview : Panel of 2: Focus on technical Round. Second On-site Interview : Panel of 5 : Technical Rounds + Behavioral Questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Box (London, England, England) in Mar 2021

Interview

First stage was a quick and easy call - keen to know about personality and make sure it's in line with their culture and values. Interview with the hiring manager was a very poor experience due to a high level of bias throughout the meeting. The interviewer was extremely judgemental: - assuming I was unemployed before introductions - stating that she hated my current employer - probing for gossip about my previous employer that she knew well - challenged the accuracy of my skills based on my current employer's brand Very disappointing experience despite of an easy interview.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Box

Application

I interviewed at Box

Interview

Phone screen, then online assessment with technical questions. Didn't make it past the questions, got really busy and didn't have time. Overall pretty competitive company to get an offer from.

Interview Questions
  • Just behavioral questions at first and two technical questions.

Box

Application

I interviewed at Box

Interview

Start by going thru recruiter, then you chat with hiring manager, then you have a written assignment, and meet the team at the end. Some technical questions are also involved as well as a presentation about me and how you would prospect.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Box

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Box

Interview

Very bad interview process, the team was all female (except the Sr.Director). Some of the questions asked were personal and almost mocked at my experience. Some questions were on the lines of why would you want this kind of a job (asked in an arrogant tone)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Box

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Box in Feb 2021

Interview

1. 30 min phone screen with recruiter 2. 30 min call with hiring manager 3. 2 hour Zoom on-site (1:1 with Legal, 1:1 with Finance, 3:1 with current team, 1:1 with Order Management ) 4. 30 min final round call with Sr Manager (wasn't told about this until after on-site, I assume it was added for final candidates)

Interview Questions
  • All behavioral; go into detail about your experience on a Deal Desk; how you deal with competing priorities, high volume of work and different sales personalities; "culture fit"

Box

Application

I interviewed at Box

Interview

Interview process consists of: 1. Call with the recruiter 2. Call with the hiring manger 3. 1:1s with the team and hiring manager and a presentation The Consulting Practice Lead ultimately makes the call on your candidacy. And let me tell you, he's a dbag. The presentation is a complete ambush. This is an opportunity for the team to ambush you by telling you that you're completely wrong. But don't worry, this is a just a taste of what's to come once you accept the offer. After hiring, the onboarding process consists of similar presentation that will break you. In fact, the interviewer compared it to fraternity hazing process and many new employees cried over. All those calls with the team seemed pretty pointless when the Consulting Lead makes the hot shots but won't meet him until the final stage. The interview process is very demanding and time consuming. And the salary range isn't very competitive.

Interview Questions
  • YOUR OBJECTIVE Your customer (the Box team members in the room) just purchased 5,000 licenses of your product and is ready to begin implementing your product with you as their Implementation Consultant! They’d like to understand what steps are necessary for a successful deployment as well as one powerful way they might use your product.  Your goal is to deliver a “Project Kickoff” presentation that will leave the team with a clear understanding of the project objectives, milestones and basic implementation methodology as well as a demonstration of a use case specific to Box's business needs. Remember, we already bought your product, so this is NOT a sales pitch!   EXPECTATIONS Choose a specific use case that is relevant to the Box's business needs and that can tie to meaningful value-driven business objectives. Create a presentation deck to lead the team through this kick off call (create your own)  Demonstrate the workflow for your selected use case

Box

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Box in Feb 2021

Interview

The interview was 3+ hours long, but well structured. Box picks a variety of people to interview each candidate, some in similar roles as the interviewee, some are other stakeholders the role will work closely with. Each person meets for 30 minutes with the candidate, then there is a 45-minute presentation / demo with all interviewers. It sounds intense, but Boxers are really friendly, warm, and welcoming. I actually had a lot of fun doing the presentation!

Interview Questions
  • The interview questions are mostly behavior based ("tell me about a time when ..."), so it's best to have a variety of examples ready to share so you aren't repeating the same story to everyone.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 539 Interviews