Broadridge Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edgewood, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Broadridge (Edgewood, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

The interview process went wll for myslef. I ended up interviewing with four differebnt peoplke but the process was smooth. After the interview porcess was comnpleted I received a timely offer and accepted.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is one of your best assets to an organization,   Answer Question

Broadridge Response

Sep 4, 2018 – VP Talent Acquisition

Welcome to the team.

Strategy and Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edgewood, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Broadridge (Edgewood, NY).

Interview

It was one of the worst interview experiences of my life. I have been an executive for many years. At Broadridge, I was dealing with very senior people. When things did not progress, the company did the vanishing act--no feedback, nothing. I ceased to exist. I find this lack of professionalism appalling. Based on my experience, Broadridge spews mediocrity.

Client Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Andover, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Broadridge (Andover, MA) in April 2009.

Interview

Met with a recruiter who set up interview with HR representatives. Had two interviews. One with my immediate manager and one with a person in the role I was interviewing for. Additioanal interviews were held with department head and Project team head. Fairly quick process.

Interview Questions

• What was my experience in print management   1 Answer

Negotiation

The recruiter gave me a ball park figure which I told him I would accept. They negotiated on my behalf. Once again, the process was quick as they were reasonably close on the offer.

Interview

great interviewing process and hiring process. very comfortable room setting and question were pretty general but thought provoking. director and supervisor had great personalities and made you feel there was no wrong answer.

Negotiation

no negotiation

Client Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Andover, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Broadridge (Andover, MA) in April 2011.

Interview

I used a recruiter who set things up. I had two separate interviews. The first one, I met with my direct manager and an associate who would be in the same role as me. The direct manager was trying to get a feel for my experience. The meeting with the associate was to give me an idea of the job. I heard afterwards that they had hired someone who lasted only a few days because they didnt know the job the agreed to do).

Second Interview was with the Executive of our department and someone in our professional services department. Both were asking probing questions about my experience. About what I would expect.

I got an offer fairly quickly. Perhaps within a week or two of my last interview.

Interview Questions

• They pretty much have a script of questions I would ask in interview as well. What are your strengths and describe them. What are your weaknesses. What type of environment do you work well in.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Broadridge.

Interview

Met with several different people within the team as well as some management, overall it was a positive experience because there was a good connection from the start. I felt as though the hiring manager really wanted to get to know everything about me because of the type of role they were looking to fill.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Client Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Broadridge in November 2015.

Interview

They found me in indeed.com and told me to contact them. I did and we had a preliminary interview talk then she said she would send my info and resume to the hiring manager. After 2 weeks then sent me a BS generated rejection letter telling me my "background" didn't fit the qualifications they need even though it did to the T.
    Next time how about actually meeting and doing a FULL INTERVIEW PROCESS with ALL candidates YOU initiated contact with THEN make your decision.

Interview Questions

• What are your salary requirements?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Broadridge (Jersey City, NJ) in December 2014.

Interview

Interview was very informal and informative.The hiring manager made me feel very welcome and was a breathe of fresh air. I later realizes that this was because there is high turnover in this position, but they do treat their employees well.

Interview Questions

• Please describe how your current responsibilities will benefit you in this role.   Answer Question

Client Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Broadridge.

Interview

It was moderate. Asked general questions on your behavior as well as a few tough questions. KNOW EXCEL as well as other microsoft applications. This position entails a lot of data entry and computer proficiency. I was not accepted because I didn't have enough 'client' experience...which I thought was a little confusing.

Interview Questions

• If I were to contact your last employer, what would they say about you?   Answer Question

Client Services Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Broadridge in July 2017.

Interview

It was easy to apply for the job online. Recruiter was professional and very responsive via email. Quick to schedule the interview and accommodate my schedule. Interview was conducted at a table in the interviewer's office. Casual setting. Conversational interaction rather than a grilling grinding session.

Interview Questions

• Questions were focused on my recent work history and current responsibilities. No logic or behavioral interview questions.   Answer Question

College Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Broadridge (Jersey City, NJ) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview was Easy. Just some personality based questions. There was also another question to explain a time I took a leadership role in school. Also, to explain a project I was most proud of in school. The interview lasted about an hour. Met with two managers and they mentioned if their boss had time I would meet with him after. He ended up having the time,which was probably a good thing.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations.