Broadridge Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edgewood, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Broadridge (Edgewood, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

The interview process went wll for myslef. I ended up interviewing with four differebnt peoplke but the process was smooth. After the interview porcess was comnpleted I received a timely offer and accepted.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is one of your best assets to an organization,   Answer Question

Management Trainee Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eastwood, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Broadridge (Eastwood, NY) in May 2018.

Interview

I had to wait about three weeks to get through the first step which was with HireVue. I got a call from the recruiter a couple of days after that and then had my first interview a week after. After the first interview, I got called in for a second one which would be the last one which was about 3 weeks after my first interview with them. Overall it was a great experience and the staff and the interviewers were friendly as well really easy to talk to.

IT Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Deer Park, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Broadridge (Deer Park, NY) in May 2018.

Interview

There were five rounds of interviews. The first one is to record your responses through a program provided by them. The second round is with a recruiter. The rest of the rounds are with the head of each department/HR and the Chief Operations Officer who has created this program.

Interview Questions

• who do you consider a good leader?
      They will ask you about what you know about the company
      what are your strengths/weaknesses?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Broadridge (Newark, NJ) in May 2018.

Interview

I had a phone call and then an in-person interview. I was asked about my previous experience and why I wanted to work at Broadridge. There were two people in the interview and it took roughly 30 minutes. No technical questions.

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Broadridge (Newark, NJ) in April 2018.

Interview

I was first asked to complete a digital interview, where I recorded myself answering some HR questions such as "Describe a time when you had to negotiate something," etc. After the videos were reviewed by the hiring team, I was asked to come in for an on-site interview. The interview was set for only 45 minutes with two people, which I found a little strange, and we actually only ended up taking about 20 minutes since they asked me only a few questions about the projects on my resume. I was positive that it hadn't gone well because they ended the interview so early, but the following Monday after the interview, I got a call from an HR representative that they wanted to extend an offer and the interviewers had passed on glowing reviews about my enthusiasm and passion for my work.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Broadridge (New York, NY).

Interview

Dragged Out and Messy. Took a while to hear back, went through phone interview then 2 in-person interviews. Interviews were short, not a lot of time to ask own questions. They spend a lot of time asking you both technical and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Whats the best piece of advice you ever received and what did you do with it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Broadridge (Jersey City, NJ) in March 2018.

Interview

After I applied online, I received an email stating that I would be contacted for the video interview. I was never contacted so I sent them an email. A day later I was sent the link for the video interview. I was then invited for a in person interview in NJ. The interview went well and I answered all their questions. I didn't hear anything for two weeks so i sent a follow-up email. I was told that someone will reach out to me soon . It's been two months no one reached out. I didn't matter if I got the job or not but a simple email would have been appreciated.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Broadridge (New York, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

Applied, did an online video screening on Hirevue and a few weeks later and got an interview and only went through one interview before hearing back form them a few days later

Cobol Developer Interview

Interview

HR emailed me to setup a phone interview. A couple of email was exchanged between HR and I . A day and tentative time for the interview was set up for me to confirm. I sent an email to confirm and HR did not reply to the email and interview did not happen.

Senior Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Broadridge.

Interview

HR Manager emailed me to set up a 30 min interview and we did talk within a couple of days of that email exchange.

The conversation went well and she said she was going to pass the information to the hiring manager and that she expected I would hear back in two weeks.

I followed up after two weeks and she emailed saying she had not heard back from the hiring manager and she said another 1-2 weeks. She kept extending the time a few more times and I kept following up at the end of each extension.

After my last follow up, I get an automated email notification letting me know I was no longer being considered for the job.

No call, no email - just a Bot email after I was strung along.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Deer Park, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Broadridge (Deer Park, NY) in February 2018.

Interview

I met the recruiter in a college fair in October and handed her my resume. Got an email stating that I got a phone interview in February. I did a video interview (about 20 minutes), then a phone interview with the hiring manager (30 minutes), then a phone interview with two members of the team (10 minutes), then got called in for an on-site interview (1 hour with two hiring managers). Heard back getting an offer about 3 weeks later. Overall a relatively easy interview with very few technical questions, but with a lot of questions regarding my resume and experience. This is for a product management role.