Broadridge Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Client Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Broadridge (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2019.

Interview

One of the best hiring process I’ve had! The initial interview was in person which is unheard of nowadays the managers I met with where incredibly personable and put me right at ease. I felt like I was talking to an old friend. The second interviews was over the phone with the director and again it was very warm and friendly. We chatted for almost an hour. Needless to say I’m very excited to start at the company!

Interview Questions

• Somewhat standard questions like where do you see yourself in 5 years, what’s one of your biggest faults. Nothing to throw you off, I think they were ticking boxes to then actually get to know you.   Answer Question

Process Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Broadridge (New York, NY) in February 2020.

Interview

Overall experience is good. I was interviewed about 10 minutes. As i am a fresher, HR asked me Fundamental Accounting questions. She asked me if I'm comfortable with Night shifts and 1 year agreement. That's it..
    If you are interested for this position, Don't expect great package. For a fresher it would be a good start to your career.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I passed the 3 hour coding challenge and scheduled a phone screen with them. They didn't show up for it and only told me after I emailed them back that they stopped hiring for the moment. What a great use of my time!

Business Consultant Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Broadridge (Newark, NJ) in January 2020.

Interview

relatively easy where first round was in person for about 2 Hours meeting with different members of the team. They were very nice and conversational. Next round was 3 over the phone interviews from which I have yet to hear back from. They were relatively easy with some basic excel questions of What If analysis

Interview Questions

• A time you used excel to manipulate data to tell a story?   Answer Question

Auditor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Broadridge.

Interview

I had a series of 2 interviews with all supervisors. First was the phone screening and in person a few days after. Then there was a wait for the drug test and background checks to come back. Once completed the fingerprints and offer.

Human Resources Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Broadridge.

Interview

I was interviewed by the recruiter and manager via phone and it went extremely well. I was then interviewed in person by the head of the HR service center and it was very awkward. She had no interest in interviewing me and did not smile once. It felt more like an interrogation than an interview. Not sure why I received such cold treatment.

Interview Questions

• What did you learn about the position from previous phone interview?   Answer Question

Product Management Interview

Interview

I had two behavioral interviews that were very generic and very straightforward. Do research about company prior. Looking to see how you are as a person. Both interviews were around 30 minutes long.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a weakness. Name a difficult time in your previous internship.   Answer Question

Career Foundations Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Broadridge (Newark, NJ) in October 2019.

Interview

It was a few rounds of interviews. Meeting with around 4-5 people over the course of 3 rounds. The questions were mostly basic about yourself and also how you would apply your knowledge to work.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Broadridge.

Interview

Interview went pretty smoothly. Had two interviews, one behavioral in nature (Hirevue) and another was a phone technical interview. Behavioral asked standard questions (why Broadridge? etc.), and technical was more talking about concepts over the phone and asking about prior experience. Took about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Broadridge.

Interview

Had 4 rounds of interviews. First was with 2 supervisors. Second was with a higher level supervisor. Third was with executive management. Fourth was with other employees that you’d be working with

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you had a conflict with an employee at work. How did you handle it?   Answer Question