Broward Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Broward Health Interview Questions

Updated Sep 21, 2017

2.7

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Broward Health in September 2017.

Interview

I was asked general, computer assessment (psych) and clinical questions. Within each question there were sometimes 4-5 more questions. So that was a tough part for me. Some of the clinical questions were situational

Interview Questions

• what could lead to signs of confusion in post-op patient   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pembroke Pines, FL

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Broward Health (Pembroke Pines, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

My interview was great. I was interviewed by the Supervisor of the unit. She is a very nice lady and made me feel very comfortable. When we were done interviewing she took me on a tour of the unit and introduced me around.

Interview Questions

• She asked me to tell her about my previous experience and jobs.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Broward Health (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

I first had a phone interview by a charge nurse and then it was followed up by a in person interview one week later. After the in person interview I was given a tour of the floor and waited two weeks until HR recruiter called for the job offer.

Interview Questions

• Interviewed by a panel of four; two charge nurses and two current employees. I was asked situational questions i.e.: what would you do if you followed und your patient who was initially stable with no medical history suddenly become lethargic and unresponsive?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pompano Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Broward Health (Pompano Beach, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

manager called me and asked question then scheduled a panel interview. manager, asst manager and rn part of panel. Panel was welcoming and asked me several questions and then asked me if i had any questions.

Interview Questions

• asked why i wanted to be a nurse, what to do or expect if pt has mi, stroke, critical thinking questions like what to do if pca calls for help to clean a pt and charge nurse tell you another patient acting strange at the same time.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Broward Health in July 2016.

Interview

First, I had a phone interview, then I was asked to come for a face to face interview. Interview was with 3 people. Face to face interview was held 3 days after phone interview. Lasted about 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? How do you handle stress? Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Why do you want to work here? How do you handle conflict with coworkers?   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Broward Health.

Interview

Phone call interview followed by panel interview. Overall good experience. Do a little research into the background of the company, as the information is useful as grounds to relate with the panel.

Interview Questions

• What is one experience that has provided you with skills relevant to this position?   Answer Question

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Broward Health in January 2016.

Interview

I met with the floor nursing manager and spoke with her. Then we toured the floor. I was able to ask her questions about staffing and duties.

She did ask me a few knowledge questions, but they were basic. S&s of diabetes and stroke.

During orientation you do have to take a large written exam based on scenarios in videos that you watch before hand. The test is graded by outside parties based on your current experience level. If you fail you have to retest a few months into your employment. You can be let go if you don't pass the second time.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Broward Health.

Interview

Applied online and that same week I received a phone call from the manager to set up a meeting with herself and the assistant manager at the time. They asked a series of questions mostly situational questions and asked why I wanted to work there, etc.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation you had with a patient and/or patient's family and how did you handle the situation   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Broward Health.

Interview

average interview. They asked the basic interview questions. Management seems to not know how to properly interview a candidate. Seemed like they just were winging it. Interviewer was not dressed professionally and they didn't know much about the position they were offering.

Human Resources Compensation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Broward Health (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied for the position and was contacted the same week for an interview. Managers seemed impressed and was given a tour of office, introduced to team members, and even shown work cubicle. Provided a 3 week time frame when decision would be made. Contacted 3 weeks and was told still interviewing. Got a call from a staffing agency about the same position. Badly mislead that I would receive a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?   1 Answer