Broward Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 27, 2016

2.7

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Broward Health (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

I first had a phone interview by a charge nurse and then it was followed up by a in person interview one week later. After the in person interview I was given a tour of the floor and waited two weeks until HR recruiter called for the job offer.

Interview Questions

• Interviewed by a panel of four; two charge nurses and two current employees. I was asked situational questions i.e.: what would you do if you followed und your patient who was initially stable with no medical history suddenly become lethargic and unresponsive?   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Broward Health in July 2016.

Interview

First, I had a phone interview, then I was asked to come for a face to face interview. Interview was with 3 people. Face to face interview was held 3 days after phone interview. Lasted about 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? How do you handle stress? Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Why do you want to work here? How do you handle conflict with coworkers?   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Broward Health.

Interview

Phone call interview followed by panel interview. Overall good experience. Do a little research into the background of the company, as the information is useful as grounds to relate with the panel.

Interview Questions

• What is one experience that has provided you with skills relevant to this position?   Answer Question

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Broward Health in January 2016.

Interview

I met with the floor nursing manager and spoke with her. Then we toured the floor. I was able to ask her questions about staffing and duties.

She did ask me a few knowledge questions, but they were basic. S&s of diabetes and stroke.

During orientation you do have to take a large written exam based on scenarios in videos that you watch before hand. The test is graded by outside parties based on your current experience level. If you fail you have to retest a few months into your employment. You can be let go if you don't pass the second time.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Broward Health.

Interview

Applied online and that same week I received a phone call from the manager to set up a meeting with herself and the assistant manager at the time. They asked a series of questions mostly situational questions and asked why I wanted to work there, etc.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation you had with a patient and/or patient's family and how did you handle the situation   Answer Question

Medical Records Clerk Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Broward Health.

Interview

average interview. They asked the basic interview questions. Management seems to not know how to properly interview a candidate. Seemed like they just were winging it. Interviewer was not dressed professionally and they didn't know much about the position they were offering.

Human Resources Compensation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Broward Health (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied for the position and was contacted the same week for an interview. Managers seemed impressed and was given a tour of office, introduced to team members, and even shown work cubicle. Provided a 3 week time frame when decision would be made. Contacted 3 weeks and was told still interviewing. Got a call from a staffing agency about the same position. Badly mislead that I would receive a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?   1 Answer

Social Service Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pompano Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Broward Health (Pompano Beach, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

You will be interviewed by a group of employees and management. They will ask you about your passed experience and ask you how you would handle issues with patients. They will ask you about your past experiences and computer skills. Employees during interview appeared rude and not interested in the process.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to explain my passed experience. Some of the staff were rude in their interviewing skills. Some question where: what kind of computer skills do you have, how much experience do you gave working in hospitals, what kind of clients have you worked with in the pass, what was your case load like in the pasted.   1 Answer
    • What was your caseload like with you passed employer?   1 Answer
    • Computer skills   1 Answer

Negotiation

HR would not negotiate. The pay is very low.

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Broward Health (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

great and professional panel. applicable staff doing the interviewing and was relevant to job position. questions were fair and geared appropriately. Don't have much to say more please apply you won't be disappointed.

Interview Questions

• why are you a good candidate?   1 Answer

Negotiation

not applicable rates are set by budget

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Broward Health (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online for the Finance Department. Received a call on the phone for a phone interview a few days later. Was invited for an in person group panel interview with HR and upper level finance officials. Heard back 2 weeks after that saying I had been offered an intern position in m my desired department.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you dealt with conflict and what you learned.   Answer Question