Broward Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

Patient Care Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Broward Health (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in October 2011.

Interview

It was pretty simple. Seems as though they were prepared to hire me before I arrived. They were impressed with my résumé. I was moving, so I spoke with HR both over the phone before moving, and then met with them after my move. They didn't want to do an official interview until I was in the area. It was a smooth process overall.

Patient Care Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Broward Health (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

I was called for an interview on a Wednesday at 5 pm, the interview was scheduled for Friday at 8 am with the Manager. The interview was great, the Manager explained the position to me and walked me around the facility and informed me how they work and what was expected of me.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my qualifications.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Broward Health (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in May 2010.

Interview

Interviewed with CEO of hospital who redirected me to the Human resources department for the official "internship" program. Very congenial staff who were more interested in getting to know the applicant. Very low stress with questions about general background information and desire for working with the company. No curveballs and heard back quickly in regards to final decision.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation possible.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Broward Health (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online for the Finance Department. Received a call on the phone for a phone interview a few days later. Was invited for an in person group panel interview with HR and upper level finance officials. Heard back 2 weeks after that saying I had been offered an intern position in m my desired department.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you dealt with conflict and what you learned.   Answer Question

Case Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Broward Health (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

It is a panel interview process. The setting is informal as everyone is seating around a conference table. It is not an intense interview, however, you should prepare yourself as you would for any position.

Interview Questions

• Strengths, weaknesses, and how do you handle the homeless population.   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Broward Health.

Interview

average interview. They asked the basic interview questions. Management seems to not know how to properly interview a candidate. Seemed like they just were winging it. Interviewer was not dressed professionally and they didn't know much about the position they were offering.

Administrative Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Broward Health.

Interview

Phone call interview followed by panel interview. Overall good experience. Do a little research into the background of the company, as the information is useful as grounds to relate with the panel.

Interview Questions

• What is one experience that has provided you with skills relevant to this position?   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Broward Health (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

great and professional panel. applicable staff doing the interviewing and was relevant to job position. questions were fair and geared appropriately. Don't have much to say more please apply you won't be disappointed.

Interview Questions

• why are you a good candidate?   1 Answer

Negotiation

not applicable rates are set by budget

Senior PM Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Broward Health.

Interview

Endless screening, with slow, glacial movement. Want all employees to relocate on their own dime, no re-lo, and very low pay (a 50% cut for me). Lack of transparency for full time benefits. Lots of turnover--have had the same role sent to me numerous times over the last two years.

Interview Questions

• Would I be pleased to relocate on my own dime from another state?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Broward Health (Fort Lauderdale, FL).

Interview

Initially had a short, standard phone interview with a recruiter after submitting my resume. Was scheduled to meet with the hiring manager and others working in the department within one week. Had a group interview which was not disclosed prior to my arrival. Interviewers had obviously not been trained how to interview. Was mainly told how things were in the deparment versus being asked about my background. Dismissed it after the interview, but was offered the position about 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult part for me was not even being asked about any of my accomplishments or experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary was non-negotiable.