Broward Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Broward Health

2.6

Cardiac Cath Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Broward Health (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in July 2019.

Interview

Very efficient and focused interview by a four member team that worked in the department I applied for (no HR rep was present). Many standard interview questions that I was scored on.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked on budgeting in a previous job and how you overcame shortfalls or issues.   Answer Question

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Broward Health.

Interview

Easy, personable and with the Director who is fantastic and down to earth. No nonsense and straight to the point. The process took a few weeks as most hospital turn around times do. Great place to work!

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Broward Health.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter after about a week and a half. We spoke on the phone about the position. The interviewer was very nice and friendly. There were no trick questions. Pretty basic questions overall.

Physician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davie, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Broward Health (Davie, FL).

Interview

Long and tedious. Not helpful during hribterqctions etc I tried to comply no other input to give you really. Not sure what else I can say. Apparently this is par for the course there ?

PICU RN Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Broward Health.

Interview

Met with a panel. Nurse manager, assistant nurse manager, and another nurse. The interview lasted about an hour. A lot of the questions were to gage your personality and how you work with others.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself, Strength, weakness, how do you deal with stress, hardest decision you had to make   Answer Question

Director, Internal Communications Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Broward Health (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in April 2018.

Interview

The interview process was great. I received calls from my potential hiring managers (one direct and one dotted line) and was able to learn more about the opening and their expectations. I was contacted within a few days with an in-person interview date. On the date of the interview, I met with both leaders. They asked about my strengths and weaknesses, as well as my experience in this specific role. A week after the interview, I was contacted by the Talent Acquisiton department with an informal offer of employment. She took the time to discuss benefits and next steps. I received a formal offer of employment later that day.

Interview Questions

• Which aspects of your current role do you like, and which ones do you dislike?   Answer Question

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Broward Health.

Interview

Basic scenarios, how would I describe myself. Sat with manager and ANM. Asked questions specific to floor like stroke scenarios, what labs and procedures I would expect. Met other members of the staff

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Broward Health in September 2017.

Interview

I was asked general, computer assessment (psych) and clinical questions. Within each question there were sometimes 4-5 more questions. So that was a tough part for me. Some of the clinical questions were situational

Interview Questions

• what could lead to signs of confusion in post-op patient   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pembroke Pines, FL

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Broward Health (Pembroke Pines, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

My interview was great. I was interviewed by the Supervisor of the unit. She is a very nice lady and made me feel very comfortable. When we were done interviewing she took me on a tour of the unit and introduced me around.

Interview Questions

• She asked me to tell her about my previous experience and jobs.   Answer Question

Targeted Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Broward Health (Orlando, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

Interview was challenging; great questions. Taught me they care about their staff. Relax atmosphere. I did not had to wait to long and everyone was very respectful and friendly. They took their time to get to know me and I thought the interview went well. I felt comfortable during the process. The only thing is that they told me they will let me know if I was hired or not and have not heard from them.