CallidusCloud Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CallidusCloud Interview Questions

Updated May 14, 2017

2.7

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CallidusCloud in March 2017.

Interview

Had a phone interview it went well. Even the interviewer was happy told me I will be having next round in few days. When I contacted the recruiter told me we went to another direction. Why do you make such false statements?

Senior Events Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CallidusCloud in March 2017.

Interview

I had a screening interview with this company. They reached out to me in response to an online application. It took them a very long time to get back to me. So much so that I was surprised when they reached out for a phone screen. One way that I evaluate companies based on how their recruiters do their jobs. It shows whether they value me and, in turn, whether I'll be valued as an employee. We were already off to a bad start.

They attached a bunch of documents I needed to fill out after my phone screen was scheduled. I think the order of that is backward. If these documents are required before you even talk to them, then the first email you should get is an email saying you've been short-listed for a phone screen which asks you to complete the forms. That email should explain that once they get them back they'll schedule an interview. Instead, the interview was scheduled, and, at that time, I was working on a major project at work putting in 60 hour weeks. My time to download, complete, scan, and attach forms was non-existent.

The interview was pretty weak. I didn't get any indication on why I should work for them. I also think that recruiters need to stop asking people how much they make and, instead, give candidates a range based on years of experience.

I never heard back, so maybe she'd decided I wasn't moving on pretty early in the call. Either way, I think it's really rude not to hear back when you've taken the time to talk to a company. Maybe they're great to work for once you get in, but I've got a pretty low impression of them.

Interview Questions

• Can you work in Dublin, CA?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CallidusCloud.

Interview

A recruiter from here reached out, upon following up she ignored my response, then ignored two phone calls, and then butt dialed me while out at a club or bar. Upon reaching back out we set up a meeting time and then she did not show up and then ignored the follow up message. Extremely unprofessional process and really not a good look on the company.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at CallidusCloud.

Interview

This was the weirdest interview process I've ever encountered. I was invited to an interview at the office and many others were too. We all sat in a conference room and filled out applications waiting to be called in by different managers to be interviewed.

The first manager wasn't even someone I would be working with. Apparently they like to see if you're a good fit culturally.

I still had no idea what the position I was interviewing for was. I literally asked the 2nd lady I interviewed with what the job description was and she didn't even know...

They were nice people and tried to explain that they have a different way of interviewing but it was so weird. I was then informed a week later that they wanted me to come back and interview with a Director. I said anytime would be great for me. That was the last I ever heard as they were always "out of town".

From what I've read I'm not the only one with a strange interview experience at Callidus. Really disappointed because I was very interested in working there but it seemed so unorganized.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CallidusCloud in November 2016.

Interview

Standard questions about growth, why you're leaving your current company, asked about W-2, quotas, What makes you stand out, etc.

Process was long and drawn out. Recruiter often forgot about booking next steps or that she booked them. There was a lot of boasting about how many reps apply with W-2s over 350k--seemed like a lie. Said many of the reps were over a certain age and that my age was a factor, I'm almost 30?

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CallidusCloud in August 2016.

Interview

One on one meeting with manager, about an hour long. Asked to explain resume, previous jobs and emphasized any experience related to sales. Asked multiple sales related questions, how would I benefit the company, what I knew about the company before the interview

Associate Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CallidusCloud (Dublin, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Initially had a phone screen with HR who asked me basic questions: when are you able to start, etc. She set up interviews for me. I had 4 interviewers in a 2-hour period, 30 minutes each. Everyone was really nice during the interview; asked me mainly behavioral and goal-oriented questions. After this set of interviews, they told me they'd call me back. Took over a month to get a follow-up email (I followed up with them many times but they were still in the process of looking at other candidates). Anyway, about a month later, I was called in to meet with the CTO for a short interview. After meeting with him, I spoke with the person in HR I had been coordinating with to speak about salary and when I could start. They called me about an hour after my final interview with an offer.

Senior Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CallidusCloud (San Jose, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Started w phone interview w company recruiter. Scheduled next phone interview w hiring manager. Third meeting was face to face. Everyone was very nice and professional. I was surprised that they didn't have a more up to date application software to fill out employment application,employment history, etc... being that they are a software company.

Interview Questions

• The basic questions. Tell me about your history, accomplishments, etc.. DEAL KILLER for me was they demanded 3 yrs of W-2's.   Answer Question

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at CallidusCloud (Birmingham, AL).

Interview

Easily the most horrific interview experience I've had to date.

Met them at a career fair and got an email to schedule a phone interview shortly after. It took them three attempts to correctly schedule a phone interview. The first I was notified but the person who was supposed to call me never did. I sent them an email notifying them for a second attempt with times I was not available as requested. I was never notified and received a call from a representative during the time I had specified I was busy while in an interview with another company. I emailed them again asking for a third interview and that luckily went through as planned.

Due to all the rescheduling of their interviews I no longer had time to have a second phone interview with them before they held on site interviews. So they decided to completely skip the second phone interview and invite me to the on site interviews that week.

The on site consisted of three 30 minute interviews, a group discussion with new hires, and lunch. The lunch and group discussion was fine, but the interviews were ridiculous.

All three interviews were about me asking them questions about the company and position. Very few questions were asked to me. They all briefly went over my resume and left about 20 minutes for me to ask questions. I thought that I already had an offer since they seemed to not be curious about me at all.

I ultimately did not receive an offer and just came away with a mountain of wasted time and frustration. I have two other friends who went through the same process with them and both experienced similar situations. One even being denied an offer and then called back weeks later by the company's headquarters that had just "found his resume lying around" and wanted him to start the process again. There is a serious problem with how the interviewing process at this company works.

Sales Interview

Interview

Recruiter arrived several minutes late to initial call, didn't acknowledge it. Shotgunned me questions about my current role and offered no chance for me to ask questions. Said they'd follow up the next week but haven't heard back. Have followed up multiple times, emails being opened (email tracker) but not responded to. It's certainly feasible I was not a fit but to fail to follow up at all seems really unprofessional, major bummer considering the great reputation here.