CallidusCloud Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at CallidusCloud

2.8

Associate Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CallidusCloud (Dublin, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Initially had a phone screen with HR who asked me basic questions: when are you able to start, etc. She set up interviews for me. I had 4 interviewers in a 2-hour period, 30 minutes each. Everyone was really nice during the interview; asked me mainly behavioral and goal-oriented questions. After this set of interviews, they told me they'd call me back. Took over a month to get a follow-up email (I followed up with them many times but they were still in the process of looking at other candidates). Anyway, about a month later, I was called in to meet with the CTO for a short interview. After meeting with him, I spoke with the person in HR I had been coordinating with to speak about salary and when I could start. They called me about an hour after my final interview with an offer.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CallidusCloud (Birmingham, AL) in March 2015.

Interview

First round was on campus in college. Second round was a phone call with a technology director and last round interview was in Birmingham ,AL and I was interviewed by an engagement manager and a director. I was offered a job . However HR calls after 5 weeks and says the positions are filled up and cannot proceed with the offer. Many of my friends have had the same experience with this company. Highly unethical of a company to roll out an offer and later say the positions are filled up.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CallidusCloud.

Interview

Three phone interviews then three onsite interviews where there were a few of us and we waited together until our next interview. We weren't all applying for the same job though. I then waited for long enough to hear from them that I was sure I didn't get the job, but then was offered a position 2 weeks before they wanted me to start.

Associate Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CallidusCloud (Fremont, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

Fairly straightforward telephonic interview. Asked some questions about past experience. The tell me about yourself question. They went through my prior experience and asked me what i like about my last job and why i considered switching to a new job. Strengths and weaknesses. Be careful about the salary as you do not want to throw them even a bit. How quickly you can join this job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      What salary are you expecting
      Why do you want this job   1 Answer

Associate Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CallidusCloud (Dublin, CA) in September 2018.

Interview

I received a call to schedule a phone interview about 1 - 2 months after applying. The team wanted to schedule an onsite interview instead and the rest of the process took a total of 3 weeks from the first call to the offer. Everyone I met was really nice and my overall impression of the team was positive. Onsite interview consists of many behavioral questions and questions on what I would do in specific situations.

Interview Questions

• You have 3 light switches in one room and 3 light bulbs in another room. You can only make a one way trip, can you figure out which light switch turns on which light bulb?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CallidusCloud (Birmingham, AL) in January 2012.

Interview

Pretty standard interview process. I met with several different stakeholders and discussed the normal things. Overall the technical part of the interview probably should have been more difficult in my opinion.

Interview Questions

• They provided some simple programming examples on paper and asked things like: What would the output be? If you wanted to change it, so that it would do x, y or z, how would you accomplish that?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

Complete lack of communication from the recruiting team. Very long interview process. 2 phone screens and onsite. Standard questions but don’t know what I was evaluated on to rejection. Very much a waste of time.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CallidusCloud in July 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the recruiter and then another phone interview with hiring manager. The in person interview was very strange at times and rather long in terms of my time spent in the office. I really don’t think the team had strong interview skills.

Interview Questions

• They asked many questions related to the marketing discipline for which they were hiring. The odd thing was that the hiring manager asked me about how to improve a particular problem they have had for about three years. To which I had very solid corrective measures. But in my mind I wanted to ask, “ well, as you are the hiring manger that have had two promotions in the same dept, and you could not solve it, how on earth did you keep getting promoted?”   1 Answer

Training Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CallidusCloud (Pleasanton, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

The process was smooth. I applied, the next day the recruiter contacted me. Within a week or 2 I had multiple interviews phone and in person and the received an offer.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CallidusCloud in November 2016.

Interview

Standard questions about growth, why you're leaving your current company, asked about W-2, quotas, What makes you stand out, etc.

Process was long and drawn out. Recruiter often forgot about booking next steps or that she booked them. There was a lot of boasting about how many reps apply with W-2s over 350k--seemed like a lie. Said many of the reps were over a certain age and that my age was a factor, I'm almost 30?