CallidusCloud Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CallidusCloud Interview Questions

Updated Nov 16, 2017

2.7

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CallidusCloud in July 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the recruiter and then another phone interview with hiring manager. The in person interview was very strange at times and rather long in terms of my time spent in the office. I really don’t think the team had strong interview skills.

Interview Questions

• They asked many questions related to the marketing discipline for which they were hiring. The odd thing was that the hiring manager asked me about how to improve a particular problem they have had for about three years. To which I had very solid corrective measures. But in my mind I wanted to ask, “ well, as you are the hiring manger that have had two promotions in the same dept, and you could not solve it, how on earth did you keep getting promoted?”   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CallidusCloud.

Interview

Three phone interviews then three onsite interviews where there were a few of us and we waited together until our next interview. We weren't all applying for the same job though. I then waited for long enough to hear from them that I was sure I didn't get the job, but then was offered a position 2 weeks before they wanted me to start.

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CallidusCloud (Birmingham, AL) in April 2017.

Interview

Terrible. Had three phone interviews each with someone of different seniority. The phone interviews were mostly behavioral with "tell me about your resume" questions. I was then contacted a week after I followed up saying that I had made it to the onsite interview. I then contacted them back asking for a time and date and got nothing back. I have since followed up and have not gotten a single response. The people I spoke with on the phone interviews seemed very friendly and seemed like they loved what they did, however, HR for this company is an absolute joke.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about relevant technologies you have worked with.   Answer Question

Senior Events Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CallidusCloud in March 2017.

Interview

I had a screening interview with this company. They reached out to me in response to an online application. It took them a very long time to get back to me. So much so that I was surprised when they reached out for a phone screen. One way that I evaluate companies based on how their recruiters do their jobs. It shows whether they value me and, in turn, whether I'll be valued as an employee. We were already off to a bad start.

They attached a bunch of documents I needed to fill out after my phone screen was scheduled. I think the order of that is backward. If these documents are required before you even talk to them, then the first email you should get is an email saying you've been short-listed for a phone screen which asks you to complete the forms. That email should explain that once they get them back they'll schedule an interview. Instead, the interview was scheduled, and, at that time, I was working on a major project at work putting in 60 hour weeks. My time to download, complete, scan, and attach forms was non-existent.

The interview was pretty weak. I didn't get any indication on why I should work for them. I also think that recruiters need to stop asking people how much they make and, instead, give candidates a range based on years of experience.

I never heard back, so maybe she'd decided I wasn't moving on pretty early in the call. Either way, I think it's really rude not to hear back when you've taken the time to talk to a company. Maybe they're great to work for once you get in, but I've got a pretty low impression of them.

Interview Questions

• Can you work in Dublin, CA?   1 Answer

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CallidusCloud in March 2017.

Interview

Had a phone interview it went well. Even the interviewer was happy told me I will be having next round in few days. When I contacted the recruiter told me we went to another direction. Why do you make such false statements?

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CallidusCloud.

Interview

A recruiter from here reached out, upon following up she ignored my response, then ignored two phone calls, and then butt dialed me while out at a club or bar. Upon reaching back out we set up a meeting time and then she did not show up and then ignored the follow up message. Extremely unprofessional process and really not a good look on the company.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at CallidusCloud.

Interview

This was the weirdest interview process I've ever encountered. I was invited to an interview at the office and many others were too. We all sat in a conference room and filled out applications waiting to be called in by different managers to be interviewed.

The first manager wasn't even someone I would be working with. Apparently they like to see if you're a good fit culturally.

I still had no idea what the position I was interviewing for was. I literally asked the 2nd lady I interviewed with what the job description was and she didn't even know...

They were nice people and tried to explain that they have a different way of interviewing but it was so weird. I was then informed a week later that they wanted me to come back and interview with a Director. I said anytime would be great for me. That was the last I ever heard as they were always "out of town".

From what I've read I'm not the only one with a strange interview experience at Callidus. Really disappointed because I was very interested in working there but it seemed so unorganized.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CallidusCloud in November 2016.

Interview

Standard questions about growth, why you're leaving your current company, asked about W-2, quotas, What makes you stand out, etc.

Process was long and drawn out. Recruiter often forgot about booking next steps or that she booked them. There was a lot of boasting about how many reps apply with W-2s over 350k--seemed like a lie. Said many of the reps were over a certain age and that my age was a factor, I'm almost 30?

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CallidusCloud in August 2016.

Interview

One on one meeting with manager, about an hour long. Asked to explain resume, previous jobs and emphasized any experience related to sales. Asked multiple sales related questions, how would I benefit the company, what I knew about the company before the interview

Associate Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CallidusCloud (Dublin, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Initially had a phone screen with HR who asked me basic questions: when are you able to start, etc. She set up interviews for me. I had 4 interviewers in a 2-hour period, 30 minutes each. Everyone was really nice during the interview; asked me mainly behavioral and goal-oriented questions. After this set of interviews, they told me they'd call me back. Took over a month to get a follow-up email (I followed up with them many times but they were still in the process of looking at other candidates). Anyway, about a month later, I was called in to meet with the CTO for a short interview. After meeting with him, I spoke with the person in HR I had been coordinating with to speak about salary and when I could start. They called me about an hour after my final interview with an offer.