Cover image for Canadian Tire

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Canadian Tire Interview Questions

Updated Nov 25, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 510 of over 510 interviews

Employee Referral9%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

Canadian Tire

Application

I interviewed at Canadian Tire

Interview

Asked very technical questions. Very technical questions. Long interview process. Not worth it. Stay away. No more. 30 more words got it. I have nothing else to say just don't do it.

Interview Questions
  • It was very very very hard
    Answer Question

Canadian Tire

Application

I interviewed at Canadian Tire

Interview

Simple interview, about 15 minutes total. Asked questions about why I'm interested in the role, what relevant skills / experience I have, and what my life goals are to determine how long I planned on working there for.

Interview Questions
  • How would you deal with a customer who ___? Why are you interested in this position / company?

What people are saying about Canadian Tire

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Canadian Tire

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Canadian Tire

Interview

Easy interview with basic questions. I Had one phone call around and 1 with the manager later on in teams. Questions were basic and panel members are friendly. It was a good experience. I suggest knowing about the company and its core values before the interview. The panel member will explain the role

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Canadian Tire

Application

I interviewed at Canadian Tire

Interview

The interview was conducted on Teams. It was a 30 min interview with two program managers. The questions asked were mostly competency and situation based: 1. Tell me about yourself 2. Tell me a situation where you went with a solution to the manager overcoming the problem 3. Tell me a situation if you ever had a negative review about your work at the workplace 4. Do you experience working with any of the companies inbuilt tool or software 5. Why do you want to work with Canadian tire 6. How soon can you join After all this questions they asked me if I have any questions for them and lastly they told I will have another round of technical interview with the QA team.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Canadian Tire (Toronto, ON) in Oct 2022

Interview

Hiring manger introduce the department and interview then next step. Hiring manager is very nice and friendly. We have a really good conversation. I am very happy to talk with him

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Canadian Tire

Application

I interviewed at Canadian Tire

Interview

It was a general interview with basic questions. It is good to have knowledge of the department you are applying for and prior experience in that department. Sports is a good department.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Canadian Tire (Toronto, ON) in Oct 2022

Interview

One round interview with two promotional program managers in Toronto. Video interview. They introduced the job and went through my qualifications. The interview went smoothly. Only a few behavior questions.

Interview Questions
  • -Tell me about yourself - Tell me about a time you solved a customer problem

Canadian Tire

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Canadian Tire

Interview

Simple, they asked very basic questions about my availability and soft skills, but I would NOT recommend working here, the managers are terrible and they scheduled me 39.5 hours as a part time employee just so they did not have to give me full time benefits.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Canadian Tire

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Canadian Tire

Interview

Met with the team lead for the project, discussed my experience, relevant courses I have completed, and a general overview of the role. I was responded within a few weeks to let me know the role had been filled.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Canadian Tire

Application

I interviewed at Canadian Tire

Interview

amazing- general talk, speak on your background experience that'll fit for role applying for. be confident. Canadian tire hiring team was very friendly. nice. easy. positive. they're very thorough with reference checks

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 510 Interviews

Canadian Tire Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Canadian Tire as 76.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.29 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Sales Associate and Business Analyst rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Automotive Associate and Cashier roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Canadian Tire takes an average of 15 days when considering 51 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Automotive Associate had the quickest hiring process (on average 5 days), whereas Business Analyst roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 16 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Canadian Tire according to 51 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 40.54%