Canadian Tire Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Canadian Tire

2.3

Shipper/Receiver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Canadian Tire (Miami, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

You go in to posh office talk to the boss who is fat , smoking a fat Cuban cigar. smile , answer a few idiotic questions and scenarios. if they like the way your breath smells they may hire you.

Interview Questions

• when you get up in the morning what trouser leg do you put on first right or left? This is not a trick question.   5 Answers

Forecasting Analyst Interview

Interview

Poorly organized in my opinion. Was split into 6 different rooms and had 15 minutes w each. No chance to develop a rapport with anyone or get comfy. Wasn’t terribly hard, just prefer a more traditional method. Also took a long time

Senior Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Canadian Tire.

Interview

Very thorough interview process. Good experience overall. A series of questions with the VP of Analytics.
    The interview started out with a series of general quesitons about management style. It then moved on to personality-type questions.

Interview Questions

• How have you dealt with stressful situations on the job in the past?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Canadian Tire.

Interview

You get a phone call to come down for an interview if your resume catches their eyes. They are looking for Canadian experience even if it is of 3-4 Months.

Interview Questions

• Tell Me About Yourself, Strength, Weakness, Availability   1 Answer

Interview

1-2 weeks process. Applied in store and filled out an application and gave my resume.
     Phone call, face-to-face with HR rep, face-to-face with department manager, tour of store

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Canadian Tire.

Interview

Interviewed with two people from the business team who needed some to build a web app. The manager was really casual and nice. He asked about past experience and projects

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Canadian Tire (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Interview went pretty nice. Manager was quite friendly and listening to what you had to say. Few questions were asked. I replied them and they were quite flexible with timing and everything.

Interview Questions

Interview

It was laid back one dude asking the questions, he was the manager who asked basic questions and then once we finished he offered me a hit off his spliff

Interview Questions

• What makes you suitable for this position   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Canadian Tire.

Interview

I was invited for an in-person interview after submitting an application in person. They asked about my experience with customer service and asked a few situational questions about how I'd interact with customers. They also cared about availability.

Category Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Canadian Tire in February 2020.

Interview

Contacted me to complete a prerecorded video interview with a 24-hour deadline, then followed up quickly for a rotational interview and an assignment to present in the interview, along with around 18 or so interviewers total in 6 rotations. The interview lasted for 2 hours and the questions honestly felt quite repetitive. After the interview, there was no followup whatsoever and when I tried asked for a decision, they did not reply for weeks after which I assumed I was rejected. If expected to complete the interviews so quickly, at least one would expect a response on a decision instead of leaving us hanging there.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to handle a difficult customer   Answer Question