Canadian Tire Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 407 of over 407 interviews

Employee Referral10%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Canadian Tire

Application

I interviewed at Canadian Tire

Interview

Rotational interview that took arnd 1h30m. 6 groups with 10 mins and a q each asked by them. Hiring managers from diff category of items they sold such as living, fixing, and others

Interview Questions
  • a lot of behavioural questions
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Brampton, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Canadian Tire (Brampton, ON)

Interview

For the interview, there are 2 rounds in total. The response was fast from the manager. Everything looks good for the interview process. Overall, that was a really Good team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Canadian Tire

Application

I interviewed at Canadian Tire

Interview

Had 3 rounds of interviews with very short notice. The last interview involved a case study. After this, there was zero follow up from Hr even after I reached out several times. It would have been nice to just hear back that I wasn’t selected.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Canadian Tire

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Canadian Tire

Interview

The interviewers are very rude, there was one person who yawned from beginning to end, and the other didn't seem to care what I said. Overall very bad and unprofessional interview process.

Interview Questions
  • LONG behavioral questions and what do you know about this position

Canadian Tire

Application

I interviewed at Canadian Tire

Interview

I was contacted through LinkedIn by a recruiter, had a phone call initially and then was invited to interview. The interview was a 2 step process, first with the manager and second interview was with the team members.

Interview Questions
  • organization, problem solving, comfort in fast paced environment

Canadian Tire

Application

I interviewed at Canadian Tire

Interview

Good. Quick and reasonable interview. Just like other sales associate interview I have had in the past. Be prepared and you will be ok for the interview. The interviewer also contacted me within a reasonable time frame.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Paris, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Canadian Tire (Paris, ON)

Interview

At the time I was seeing an employment counselor who forwarded my resume to the manager. A month or so later he called me. I spoke to the manager over the phone for a phone interview which led to an in-person interview where I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Canadian Tire

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Canadian Tire in Jun 2021

Interview

I applied online and received the pre-screen video interview after 3 weeks. The interview was not hard and has three video questions and two multiple questions. I have not received the feedback from the video interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Canadian Tire

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Canadian Tire in Jun 2021

Interview

A phone interview by a HR which didn't arrange before. After all the questions, didn't hear back, don't know if can get the second interview. I had online interview which you can record your answer with unlimited time.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Do you want to relocate? Q: Are you ok to commute? Q: Salary Expectation?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Canadian Tire (Toronto, ON) in Jun 2021

Interview

First interview was video, second was with HR and Manager. Both interviews were behavioral like questions. The video interview gives you time to read the question and then you can re-do your answers. The second interview was more about getting to know you personally, and to see if you could be a good fit for the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 407 Interviews