Canadian Tire Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Canadian Tire Interview Questions

Updated Jan 21, 2018

2.2

Hardware Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moose Jaw, SK (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Canadian Tire (Moose Jaw, SK (Canada)).

Interview

It was with the general manager. It went pretty smooth. Was in and out very quickly and he was very professional. Not much else to say so im filling in words.

Interview Questions

• Where do youbsee yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Canadian Tire.

Interview

The interview process was really simple and the questions asked were also really simple. The interviewer was friendly and was easy to talk to. The interview was just me and the interviewer in the patio section in Canadian Tire and was not formal. The uniform there is black jeans and the uniform shirt so the attire I wore was a nice shirt and black jeans.

Forecast Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Canadian Tire (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Human Resource Manager called for a phone interview which lasted hardly 15mins. It was easy. They asked about what I do, why canadian tire, what skills I will get to Canadian tire, Salary expectation, Excel skills.

Last round was with 2 Managers but one of them didn't show up so I was left with one and I don't know if that was a good decision or not. Manager asked me to walk through the resume. What I did in my previous role. few behaviour questions. Few leadership questions.

2 case questions were asked.
    Q: What all data would you use to forecast for a promo ? and How will you plan for it ?
    Q: Give me "X" value and tell me how many bags will be checked in at an airport in 24hours.

Hope this helps everyone.

Goodluck

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Canadian Tire in December 2017.

Interview

Talked to an extremely nice going interviewer who basically started off with a rundown of the job, and then immediately asked me for my availability. No other interview questions were asked. Most likely because I applied just before the holiday season so they needed the staff.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Canadian Tire.

Interview

Applied in person and recieved a call for an interview within a few days. Easy interview. Simple questions about my resume and job application. There were no difficult questions, just a simple conversation.

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saskatoon, SK (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Canadian Tire (Saskatoon, SK (Canada)) in November 2017.

Interview

very relaxed and straight forward Asked very direct questions that didn't need a lot of explication to answer explained the job well and how it is a warehouse position you could still be assisting customers up front

Interview Questions

• Asked about what i liked and disliked about previous jobs, what made decide to apply with them. and what i was looking for in a job   Answer Question

Fraud Monitoring Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Canadian Tire.

Interview

Very well organized for job fair. Pleasant interviewers with a great knowledge base of all departments hiring. Answered questions i had with ease and good information. Also have me a good rundown of the next steps in the process, as i was hired, pending background check and i left feeling very good about the whole interview process.

Interview Questions

• Name a difficult call you took and how did you resolve it   1 Answer

Digital Content Producer Interview

Interview

I had a phone interview and they asked a lot of questions about processes. What was my process for this or that to see if I had done it in the past.

Interview Questions

• What would be your process to take on a photography project?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Canadian Tire (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in October 2017.

Interview

It was a pretty quick interview with only around 10 basic questions. Easy atmosphere, interviewer was friendly, and they went over wages with me. Offered a position, but declined.

Interview Questions

• What do you consider to be good customer service in a store?   1 Answer

Junior Automation Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Canadian Tire (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in October 2017.

Interview

pretty easy and some behavioral questions. asked bout your previous experience what u have done and the tasks. also ask bout your undestanding about the job. read the job descrpition before the interview