Candlewood Suites Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Candlewood Suites Interview Questions

Interviews at Candlewood Suites

1.8

Anonymous Employee in La Porte, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Candlewood Suites (La Porte, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

Discussed relevant experience and all the other typical questions. Was more than willing to train me having no experience. It was an easy process and had an answer the same day.

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Candlewood Suites (Tempe, AZ) in August 2017.

Interview

Interview was very relaxed, said they would get back to me by end of week, didn't hear back for two weeks they also made it seem like I would get paid more than what they ended up offering. Very disappointing experience.

Anonymous Employee in Avondale, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Candlewood Suites (Avondale, LA) in May 2017.

Interview

None. I responded to an ad on Indeed, was called in, and was hired on the spot.
    They were looking to fill the position immediately, and I was available.
    I first spoke with the shift manager, then the general manager. It was an informal interview.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Candlewood Suites.

Interview

I was only asked 3 questions, all three were negative. I felt like the general manager just wanted me to know that I was beneath her, no matter how confident I was in my abilities.

Interview Questions

• What's one of your biggest weaknesses?   Answer Question
    • What's the one thing a previous manager would say you need to improve on?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Candlewood Suites (Houston, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

Everything was perfect! First interview was with the supervisor and the second interview was with the operations manager. When you start you get to meet the manager and he/sheis gonna wwalk you thru the property and show you the ends and outs!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/a

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Candlewood Suites (Houston, TX).

Interview

Easy, the manager just talked to me about the job, we have some conversation about my previous jobs, he didn't really ask me any interview questions. He ended up saying we would check with the other managers and let me know. I got a call the next morning from him telling me he liked me and wanted to hire me!

Front Desk Clerk Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Candlewood Suites in April 2012.

Interview

Very short interview that lasted about 30 minutes. Pretty much only consisted of learning about the hotel and explaining my availability. There were no behavioral questions asked, simply background questions. Afterward I was given a tour and continued to learn about the hotel as I had no hotel experience. I was called two days later and offered the job. As long as you are available, you will get the job.

Front Desk Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Candlewood Suites (Kalamazoo, MI) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied in indeed.com and got a call to schedule the interview the same day. I went in and filled out an application and did a walk through of the hotel with the operations manager. The lady asked questions about availability and if the wage was okay.

Front Desk Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manassas, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Candlewood Suites (Manassas, VA) in September 2017.

Interview

Arrived for interview in Manassas to find out that open position was really only for Front Desk Agent. They had no intention of hiring a Front Desk "Supervisor".There should be rules against posting false positons. Additionally, IHG should not allow it.

Interview Questions

• Would I have any problem doing laundry during my shift.   Answer Question

Sales Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Candlewood Suites.

Interview

I was one of five candidates interviewed. Interviewers were the general manager and the independent owner. The questions were basic interview questions, and everything went very smoothly. Everyone was friendly and they took me on a tour of the place at the completion of the interview. They said they would choose two candidates to return for a second interview, however I ended up not being chosen.. I was notified by email.