Cbeyond Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cbeyond Interview Questions

2.6

Cloud Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cbeyond.

Interview

interview is not very technical however they will try to find out what you know in relation to job specs nothing to worry about as long as you have had IT exposure you should do fine. You have two interviews one face to face with upper management then sit with an Engineer interview once they decide they like you, your in just agree with everything they say.

Major Accounts Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Cbeyond.

Interview

Two interviews. Met with the recruiter, who then passed me on over to the team manager. Met with team manager, it went great. got a call back from the recruiter and was made an offer.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cbeyond.

Interview

Phone interview from the recruiter and 1 on 1 interview with the employer. I waited about 48 hours. The employed called me back and my start date was with in 45 days.

Interview Questions

• Show us a call from the PSTN to an WAN interface.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I got what i wanted .....

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cbeyond (Atlanta, GA) in December 2014.

Interview

Everything at the beginning seem great. I had to do a phone interview, face to face interview and then what they call a ride along. The sales representative u ride with has a lot to do with whether u get hired or not. If I can give u any advice that would be to make sure u ask the sales rep you are riding with if you could try to do the sales pitch to the next prospect you all go to after you have pulled several doors and feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Why would I choose you over the ten applicants I am interviewing today?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Ask if it is 100% cold calling and if so has Cbeyond done a better job of not sending there sales Reps to cold call on current customers. It is embarrassing.

Process Excellence Co-op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cbeyond.

Interview

I applied through university career website and got an interview after one month. First got a phone call to schedule time and then I paid a visit to Cbeyond headquarter for personal interview.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions are behavior questions, such as what is your motivation to work hard?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cbeyond.

Interview

I got the interview through a friend that worked there. She passed along my resume and in about a week they called me. I went to the office for my interview which consisted of two around thirty minute interviews with two different people. The questions weren't hard.. Everything was behavioral or I was asked to explain or go in more detail about things on my resume. Both of my interviewers were extremely nice and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• No questions were difficult. Tell me about a time when you had to lead a group? Tell me about a time when you didn't get along with someone?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Phone interview went great. Went in and met my manager and interviewed with him and he made it sound like I had the job and was going to call me the following week, however he didn't call to offer 2 months later.

Interview Questions

had another job by the time they offered

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cbeyond.

Interview

Long over drawn meet with 10 people. The process is so long .They ask the same questions. There will tons of roll playing over a dumb sales mode. Get into roll and you will get the job. Total of 4 interviews (field ride)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Bad please negotiate and ask for more

Tier II Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cbeyond (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Very normal - Submit online app, received a call back, phone interview, 2 technical interviews background check. Took a couple of weeks to get back to me but the experience was very stream line. I did not find it difficult.

Channel Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cbeyond (San Jose, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

email from recruiter, then phone call with recruiter. Phone interview with hiring manager, then a sale engineer and a sales.

Interview Questions

• asking if I can reach out to my business contacts and start to produce right away.   Answer Question