Cbeyond Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cbeyond Interview Questions

2.6

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cbeyond (Atlanta, GA) in December 2014.

Interview

Everything at the beginning seem great. I had to do a phone interview, face to face interview and then what they call a ride along. The sales representative u ride with has a lot to do with whether u get hired or not. If I can give u any advice that would be to make sure u ask the sales rep you are riding with if you could try to do the sales pitch to the next prospect you all go to after you have pulled several doors and feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Why would I choose you over the ten applicants I am interviewing today?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Ask if it is 100% cold calling and if so has Cbeyond done a better job of not sending there sales Reps to cold call on current customers. It is embarrassing.

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cbeyond.

Interview

first round for 30 mins phone interview, then 2 hours onsite

Interview Questions

• the group sticks to what they are doing and don't care what you did before. just ask what you can help in their system and bottlenecks, etc.   Answer Question

Channel Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cbeyond (San Jose, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

email from recruiter, then phone call with recruiter. Phone interview with hiring manager, then a sale engineer and a sales.

Interview Questions

• asking if I can reach out to my business contacts and start to produce right away.   Answer Question

Web Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I interviewed at Cbeyond (Atlanta, GA) in November 2010.

Interview

I had a telephone interview and got a call with in a week. There were 3 rounds of personal interview, the first was pure technical and the next one was with the management and finally with the HR on the same day. The whole process took 3-4 hrs and I got the offer letter by the next business day. Overall a very smooth and pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• There was a question that I got which is not related to my skillset but I guess they asked me to analyze how I would approach any problem practically.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gardena, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cbeyond (Gardena, CA) in April 2009.

Interview

Contacted by an external recruiter, than sat down with Internal Recruiter 1 on 1. The went on a field interview day to shadow team member.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cbeyond (Bellevue, WA).

Interview

I was contacted by a hiring manager, quite quickly after I applied. Very friendly, being like a job buddy for me.

Interview Questions

• There was no hard question if you have sales experience and you know what closing techniques are or how to find clients.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cbeyond (Denver, CO) in March 2013.

Interview

A recruiter for Cbeyond is first contact. One interview with him/her and if moving forward, an interview with the director-- your immediate manager-- then with the VP of branch.

Interview Questions

• The questions are not difficult for an individual with sales experience. However, best to do very little talking as this branch is not interested in you,but an attitude of hard work. Mixed messages will be sent, for example; you'll be asked about your consultative skills; claim to have them, however this branch wants a transactional, one call close mentality. A good answer might be; I will consult with the buyer as the situation calls for, but I am expecting/going to close this sale in the seat.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very little room to negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cbeyond (Anaheim, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

The hiring process is typical of a larger company. 3 interviews. A couple of exaggerations in job duties of course.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cbeyond (Dallas, TX) in November 2012.

Interview

I had 2 phone interview before going in for my "field day." I spent a day with my prospective team to get a feel of the meetings, in office training, and what a day in the field is like. I knocked on doors and tried my impromptu sales pitch. Then, at the end of the day, I had an interview with my prospective manager and the VP of Sales for the branch. I was told I would be called with the results the next business day.

Interview Questions

• There were a lot of business ethics questions, such as "tell me about a time when you were faced with an obstacle that you had to overcome." "tell me about a time when you gave it your all and failed. Why did you fail, and what did you learn from that experience."   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was entry level and had no ability to negotiate.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I interviewed at Cbeyond in June 2013.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter. Requested to take online assessment. Called in for first round interview, which resulted in a total of three over a 3 week span. They all seemed to go well. After my third and final interview with the VP, I received a request asking for income reported on W2's and to explain in writing my sales accomplishments and processes. Then I was told they would decide who their finalist would be in the next couple of days.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview; tell me about yourself, what you know about our company, do you think you would be a good fit and why   Answer Question