Change Healthcare Interview Questions

Updated May 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 217 of over 217 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lewiston, ME

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Change Healthcare (Lewiston, ME) in Oct 2020

Interview

The interview had a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. The questions were the usual kind. No trick questions. They were very prompt about getting back to me. The team interviewed me 3 times. It gave me the opportunity to see them interact as a group.

Interview Questions
  • What would I bring to the job.
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Port St Lucie, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Change Healthcare (Port St Lucie, FL)

Interview

Completed a Phone interview, pretty straight forward, asked about past experiences and what would you do questions. Gave overview of job and asked about schedule. Pretty easy or average interview questions.

Interview Questions
  • Past experience and job positions held.

Change Healthcare

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Change Healthcare

Interview

Just had two-round interviews. The first round was hr call about 15 minutes, asked some basic questions and behavior questions. Then arranged another interview for the next week. it was also about 30 minutes talking about your past experience. Haven't heard back from them yet.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Change Healthcare

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Change Healthcare

Interview

It wasn't an interview. A recruiter reached out about a potential position. I emailed back to thank the recruiter and tell the recruiter what I was looking for as far as title/position. The response: good luck. I thought that was a bit crass and definitely not professional.

Interview Questions
  • No interview questions. Just a recruiting reaching out about a position.

Change Healthcare

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Change Healthcare

Interview

Basic interview questions. Be prepared to speak about past jobs, experience , what you can contribute, why you’re the best candidate for the position and why you’re interested in joining the team.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Change Healthcare

Application

I interviewed at Change Healthcare

Interview

There was an initial video screen with pre-recorded questions. Past this stage, there was a phone interview with one of the managers before a live Zoom interview with multiple hiring managers

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Change Healthcare

Application

I interviewed at Change Healthcare

Interview

Initial screen phone call very nice. Second screen call very organized and informative about company asked several general questions to gauge interest. Phone interview with people in the office with the opening: Very poor did not seem like they enjoyed the work or would be good to work with. A complete disappointment to how the home office described the company atmosphere.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Change Healthcare (Allentown, PA) in Mar 2021

Interview

During second interview some one started to aggressively fire off incoherent questions. At the end I asked which department I would be working in and what exactly I would be doing. Did not receive a clear answer, that individual's behavior indicated that he probobly acts poorly in meetings and with coworkers, so it was important that I would not end up in that same department.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your last project, how did you accomplish that task, what encryption format did you use a year ago on some project.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Change Healthcare (Tampa, FL) in Mar 2021

Interview

I just got done with the first round interview. The questions were very basic, general questions. The interviewer was very nice. I am waiting for a response for the next interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Change Healthcare (Seattle, WA) in Mar 2021

Interview

Great process, Behavior based interview of 3o min each. Interviewed with 6 people . 2 product managers and 2 senior directors of engineer and science background and product manager background.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Flower Mound, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Change Healthcare (Flower Mound, TX) in Mar 2021

Interview

A few phone interviews with recruiter then transferred to on boarding for background check. It was simple. No issues. However, seems like a simple position with minimal pay. Takes about a total week to complete.

Interview Questions
  • EMR experience, auto insurance, and home address
Viewing 1 - 10 of 217 Interviews