Change Healthcare Interview Questions

Updated May 10, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 252 of over 252 interviews

Recruiter10%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Change Healthcare (Naperville, IL)

Interview

The hiring process started with a phone interview and then a few more interviews with the hiring team. My recruiter was Betty Pham (literally amazing) and I loved the team. Unfortunately the leadership team said there wasn’t an immediate need for the position so no offer was sent, but overall amazing people and a perfect recruiting experience!

Interview Questions
  • Case studies around how to measure which product strategy would be the most sustainable and valuable
    Answer Question

Change Healthcare

Application

I interviewed at Change Healthcare

Interview

Recruiting manager was very helpful, 3 rounds initial screening with recruiting manager (phone interview) - HR manager - Manager of the postion you are applying for. Everything was over zoom, overall very smooth process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

57 Comments

Tech

206.8K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Change Healthcare~901352
Join the conversation on

Change Healthcare

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Change Healthcare in Apr 2022

Interview

Zoom meeting less than 20 min basic questions asked. Super fast and straight to the point. All positions are from home which is a plus. HR does take there time to call you back if you got the job

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Change Healthcare

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Change Healthcare in Apr 2022

Interview

The interview was not done by phone only by texting. I got hire and received a texted message requesting my address to send a bank company check to buy office equipment. I am not sure if this is a scam but did not provide my addresses.

Interview Questions
  • How many words per minute I type. Experience working as a Data Entry.

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Change Healthcare (Rockville, MD) in Apr 2022

Interview

The interview process is split between 3 interviews and at least 1 will be technical. I was very appreciative of the project manager to combine two of the interviews into a two panel interview.

Interview Questions
  • Explain experiences, and what tools have you worked with. Based on that the questions itself can move around.

Change Healthcare

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Change Healthcare in Mar 2022

Interview

The interview process was straightforward. I applied online, and received an initial phone screen. The phone screen mostly consisted of being asked about my background. After the phone screen, I did a technical interview with someone who works there. The technical interview mostly consisted of asking about some of the technologies that an applicant will be using on the job.

Interview Questions
  • What are the differences between [some technology] and [some other technology]?
2 people found this interview helpful

Change Healthcare

Application

I interviewed at Change Healthcare

Interview

Interview process was exceptional, I cant say enough great things about Beth and her work during the interview process. Process was quick and efficient, everyone I talked to was kind and said great things about the team and the work they do. Application to offer in a week and a half.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Change Healthcare

Application

I interviewed at Change Healthcare

Interview

Poorly constructed process of technical skill set tasks, combined with an interview. Considered things not applicable to real world healthcare scenarios or technology. I would not recommend company. Consider changing up the process to be more personable.

Interview Questions
  • Ask irrelevant questions not related to job and onlly asked in college. No real world applicability.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Change Healthcare (Chicago, IL) in Feb 2022

Interview

It was very brief. Lots of information. Good rapport from recruiter to employee. Asked about experience with past employers. With limited experience I was able to get the job. Full training with full supervision available to employee.

Interview Questions
  • How much experience do you have as a data entry clerk.

Change Healthcare

Application

I interviewed at Change Healthcare

Interview

Multiple rounds with peers and leaders. Fantastic experience. Challenging questions. Candid feedback. Genuinely interested in experience and how the company could use my experience and what i’d learn. Very interest in culture fit.

Interview Questions
  • How to overcome challenges and remove impediments. People leadership style.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 252 Interviews

Change Healthcare Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Change Healthcare as 48.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.61 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Software Engineer and Account Manager rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Accelerated Development Program and Patient Service Representative roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Change Healthcare takes an average of 27 days when considering 238 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Resolve Applications Specialist had the quickest hiring process (on average 14 days), whereas Software Engineer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 46 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Change Healthcare according to 238 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 29.73%