Clinique Interview Questions

Updated Jun 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 130 of over 130 interviews

Employee Referral12%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Clinique

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clinique

Interview

Challenging but straight forward. I was nervous to especially for the video interviews questions as it was more difficult having to watch myself on the screen. The in person interview was great, very friendly and approachable

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you demonstrated being a team player
    Answer Question

Clinique

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clinique

Interview

3 interviews. First was 30 minutes long exactly. Second was a quick 5 minute phone interview. Last was in person again and lasted 25-30 minutes that I can remember. It wasn’t too overwhelming and I was comfortable.

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle a situation with an irate customer.

Clinique

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clinique

Interview

There were initial online assesments. They were standard and not too long. I believe I did two before being contacting for a more in depth phone interview. The interviewer was extremely nice and really responsive and positive.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Clinique (Paris) in Jan 2020

Interview

Il s'agissait d'une offre pour un stage. J'ai eu un entretien physique directement qui a duré 1heure. Beaucoup de question sur l'entreprise et sur le groupe. Sur mon parcours, des mises en situations et des exemples de situations.

Interview Questions
  • Quelles sont vos qualités/défauts? Que direz votre manager de vous? Quels sont vos loisirs ?

Clinique

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clinique

Interview

It was a group interview. Two interviewers, a man and a woman and 2 other people being interviewed. They were pretty friendly. The interview was at a a mall. Make sure to dress nice and have a nice fresh face.

Interview Questions
  • What Clinique products do you use?

Clinique

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Clinique in Jul 2019

Interview

First a video interview and then a group interview with a numeracy test, a group collaboration task about customer service and then telling a bit about yourself. Then we did some traffic stopping with customers

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Clinique

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Clinique

Interview

brief and effective, professional, interest in previous experience, questions to check if my personality matched the culture of the company, a few basic financial rules, it was an exchange with the manager, discussed the challenges I had in previous jobs and how I managed to overcome the difficulties I was facing.

Interview Questions
  • what are the main factors allowing you to perform in this job

Clinique

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clinique

Interview

I applied through this website and Estée Lauder sent me a digital interview I had to complete within 5 days. It was very simple to use and gave me practise opportunities and ample time to answer all the questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Oxford, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clinique (Oxford, England, England) in Mar 2019

Interview

The Interview is a group interview at the start and then a one to one. You do a You Time service demonstration with somebody else in the group using their best selling products but making sure its done in a hygienic way. Make sure to always show how interesting you are in skincare and makeup even if its not Clinique, however mention a favourite product or something you've use in the past that really helped you.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Clinique

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Clinique

Interview

Online application with CV and cover letter, followed by HireVue video interview (Why Clinique? Why you?), if successful then invitation to assessment day at Head Office with on-counter assessment then interviews with department stores if you are able to pass the day at Head Office.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 130 Interviews