Copart Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Copart

2.5

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Copart (New York, NY) in March 2020.

Interview

Well I just answered the single online question that was asked of me. I did my research and studied up on it and then came back and gave my response. I think it was a pretty good answer, but would much rather here from the company directly.

Threat Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Copart.

Interview

Online Interview with some of the staff. they asked general security questions about types of ransomware and network security measure to implement and what can be done for user safety.

Ads Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Copart.

Interview

Simple questions initially. Met with a manager and a CEO at a later interview, where I was able to discuss the role more in-depth. Phone interview at first and in-person later

Interview Questions

• What was a challenge you experienced with a prior manager?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nowhere, OK

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Copart (Nowhere, OK).

Interview

It has been two years of putting applications in for different positions and have not once been contacted. I always follow up with my applications and tried to get a hold of the hiring manager and it has gotten to the point where im certain she is purely just choosing to not return my calls and messages I had left with the office personal. I have always enjoyed working with closet as a buyer and I have lost all respect for the Glassboro locations management. Since the experience of trying to talk to the hiring manage, to see if the positions I was seeking was even still available, I have decided I do not wish to be employed at this location for the actions of the hiring manager have negatively impacted my overall opinion of the Glassboro facility.

Interview Questions

• 2 year of applying and trying to get a hold of the hiring manager was a waste of my time.   Answer Question

CSR Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Copart.

Interview

I applied online on indeed, I recieved a phone interview within a few days, I was asked for an in person interview, then offered the job within two days after that.

Interview Questions

• They asked how I showed excellent customer service   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Copart (Dallas, TX) in November 2019.

Interview

The interviewer is not very familiar with word "Manner". Changed my mind instantly right after I observe the working environment there. I rather be jobless than having a job over there.

Compliance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Copart (Dallas, TX) in November 2019.

Interview

Set up a phone interview which lasted about 20 minutes, then had an in-person interview for about 45 minutes. Overall fairly straightforward, just looking to see if you would be okay with the work more than anything else.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with monotony?   1 Answer
    • While often, are you able to travel for a week or so at a time with little notice?   1 Answer
    • What are your areas for improvement?   Answer Question
    • What skills do you have that would be great for this position?   Answer Question
    • How do you deal with a situation where you are working on a project and something urgent comes up and you have to drop what you are doing and come back to it later?   Answer Question
    • How are you with working in an open concept office space?   Answer Question

Business Process Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Copart (Dallas, TX) in October 2019.

Interview

I had two phone interviews and an in person interview. Everything was only with the manager of the position. Very accommodating and kind. Easy place to find. They ask predetermined behavioral questions related to the job. Bring additional questions about the position.

IT Security Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Copart (New York, NY) in October 2019.

Interview

Initially I got a call from their side had little 1st round of technical interview at the same moment and they scheduled the 2nd round of Technical interview after 2 days for which I got result within 30 min after the interview.
    Then they scheduled the 3rd round of Technical interview within 4-5 days for which I got result again in 30 min.

Then finally I had HR interview and in next 3-4 days I got the offer letter.

Note: All the interviews were video interviews through zoom meeting.

Title Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Copart (Columbus, OH) in August 2019.

Interview

The interview process was rather quick. I walked in, was interviewed, was promised certain working conditions, and offered a job. None of the working conditions were met, and they required mandatory overtime most of the time.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me about a time where you were faced with a difficult problem at work and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question