Copart Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 17, 2017

2.5

Information Security Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Copart (Irving, TX).

Interview

first they scheduled me a phone call interview I'm well prepared and they forgot to call me and I called the HR and she rescheduled the interview to another day and I got selected for the F2F interview here is the whole interview was good and had interviewed by two people, they asked me basic and personal development questions and

Interview Questions

• future trends in information Security? process? port no. 22?   Answer Question

Accounts Receivable Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfield, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Copart (Fairfield, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

I was first contacted by a Copart recruiter located in Texas, he asked me questions regarding my past experience and desired salary. He then forwarded my information to the hiring manager and if selected I would be asked to come in for a second interview. I was contacted and an interview was schedule a few days later.

Anonymous Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Copart.

Interview

Interview was technical. Most questions on Sql and data manipulation. Offer letter was sent in a week, however manager called personally to inform about the result. Offer letter modifications were done as requested.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Copart (Dallas, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

I was selected from coding competition organized by copart at our University. I was interviewed for half an hour. After 2 days I got rejection from them saying they have chosen anothe candidates.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about data structures like HashMap, LinkedList and Graph.   1 Answer

Facilities Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Copart (Dallas, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Called about 30 days after I had submitted an application to come in. Interview was maybe 15 minutes long - wasn't asked anything. Told they would call me by the middle of the next week either way and never heard back.

Assistant General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago Heights, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Copart (Chicago Heights, IL).

Interview

The interview process was a complete waste of time. Had a 1 on 1 with the General Manager. Interview went well, about a month later they called and asked if I could come in and take an assessment test. Completed the test and never heard back. During the interview process the hiring manager kept referencing how wonderful my experience was and how I wouldn't have a problem finding a job. I felt like they had already selected someone internally to promote to this position and I was just there to make sure all of the HR guidelines were meet. Which is upsetting, they completely wasted my time. Just go ahead and promote the person you have picked, don't interview other candidates and waste other people's time. They were giving false hope.

Interview Questions

• Simple interview, most questions revolved regarding part experiences.   Answer Question

Loader Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Copart (Houston, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

It was normal and quick. I felt welcome at first. They said i would work 8 to 5 but then my first week was 6:30 to when it ended usually about 6 or 6:30

Anonymous Interview

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me regarding an engineering opportunity. Upon expressing interest, the recruiter setup a phone interview. I was severely dissapointed with the way the interview was conducted and the manager's communication skills. Not that I was dying for the job nor that this was a place I was dying to work at, but I would not apply here again in the future after my experience. Yes, I didn't get the job because I was not the right fit and at the cost of sounding sour I am still going to write this review because it was bad. It showed a side that proves out some of the other reviews that I read on Glassdoor about the company. The interview was extremely disorganized with the interviewer asking me some very poorly thought out or very poorly communicated questions. The answers to those questions seemed not to produce an avenue of discussion whatsoever but a binary outcome of correct or incorrect based on what the interviewer had thought they asked me and what I interpreted the questions to be. Midway through this terrible game of cat and mouse, I just lost all interest and was thinking about being thankful for the job that I had right now. I tried to be very cordial through the process and so was the interviewer. Towards the end, when I asked a question about what they were expecting me to work on, the answer was very tangential or it seemed to show the interviewer was woefully unprepared or unable to communicate clearly for this all too common question. I am glad I did this interview because I got a chance to evaluate who I would be working for and it was a person or a team who I would never click with at all.

Assistant General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Copart (Detroit, MI).

Interview

Lengthy. Interview with HR, then phone interview with GM, then assessment test followed by in person interview with GM including tour of facility and lot, then in person assessment test and finally in person interview with DM and GM. Very fast paced facility. Learned a great deal about the business and the position.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Copart.

Interview

2 interviews, fast response time. Interviewers were friendly but intense and rapid fire in questions. Was called in for a 'working interview', sat down with the head of the department the position was under and recieved an offer afterwards.

Interview Questions

• If we were to call your current employer, what would they say about you?   Answer Question

There were red flags in the interview and Glassdoor confirmed concerns about under training and overworking