Copart Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Copart

2.4

Sort:

Paralegal Interview

Interview

Really nice, asked basic interview questions. Beautiful office space and the hiring manger was great, I really felt at ease about the process. Did not have to wait long either.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about working for this company   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Copart (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Applied through college intern fair, got a mail from the HR after 1 month about my selection for interview. Then, they came to the university for interview. Interview was pretty straight forward.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Copart.

Interview

Two rounds of interviews: Phone Interview and On Site. Phone Interview was harder than the on site. During the phone interview, they asked me questions about JavaScript, Ruby, Rails and other questions related to software development. During on site, I was asked to demonstrate my understanding of Rails framework by developing a basic rails application. The on site interview was basically to test your knowledge on ActiveRecord.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Copart.

Interview

The process took 2 weeks. There were 2 rounds. Both of them were technical. First interview was taken by Hiring manager followed by technical lead. Both the rounds happen in very short period and they take one week to declare the results.

Interview Questions

• OOPS concept,certain Java architectures,programming structures etc   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Copart (Dallas, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online and got call after 10 days to come for an on site interview and was asked easy questions on algorithms and basic logical questions along with previous experiences , about me whether i will fit in the team

Intern Interview

Interview

good experience !!

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Copart.

Interview

I only had one interview, and it was at the beginning of my internship. It was a basic interview, and I found out soon after I had been interviewed that I was hired. Basic questions, basic interview experience.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Copart (Dallas, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process was easy and laid back. It was more conversational than an interview. I had two rounds of 30 minute interviews. One with two ladies that were my direct managers. The second interview was with their manager.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Copart (Dallas, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

pre-screening phone interview followed by onsite interview by the Manager. Asked questions about past work experience, certifications and current graduate studies. Explained the business requirement and asked related analytical questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Copart (Dallas, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview was scheduled on campus. One regional manager was incharge of the interview process and was interviewing the potential candidates along with a HR person. The interview was 20 mins approx. and was much more of higher level than a technical interview