Cotiviti Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 4, 2017

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Junior Auditor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cotiviti in September 2016.

Interview

Internal interview: After applying, I was contacted by HR within two days via email and asked to answer some questions including "Have you informed your current manager of your application?" "Why are you interested in this role?" "What computer programs are you currently using? Or have you used in the past?" After answering the questions, HR emailed me back & said they were interested in moving forward with an interview and asked what my availability was.

Nov 3, 2016 – Program Manager, Talent Acquisition

Welcome to the Cotiviti! We're excited to have you as part of our team!

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cotiviti (Bentonville, AR).

Interview

Phone screening followed by two in-person interviews that involved a brief discussion of my work experience and some situational questions/scenarios. The in-person interviews were conducted by two members of staff.

Interview Questions

• Was there ever a time you had to deal with a difficult customer or situation?   Answer Question

Dec 11, 2017 – Manager, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback.

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cotiviti (Atlanta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

For this particular position at kativik T, I was contacted by a recruiting agency. That agency was very hands on and positive. When I arrived at Cotiviti for my 1st round interview, the interviewer greeted me right away and was quite pleasant throughout the entire hour.

Interview Questions

• One question off the bat was whether the commute to the perimeter area was going to be a problem because the traffic is horrendous.   1 Answer

Dec 11, 2017 – Manager, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback.

Payment Accuracy Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cotiviti (Louisville, KY) in September 2017.

Interview

I had to apply, internally, for the position. I submitted my resume and once I was approved as qualified, a time and date was given to me for my interview.

Interview Questions

• I was asked several 'behavioral' questions.   1 Answer

Oct 4, 2017 – Manager, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback! Welcome to the Cotiviti team!

Audit Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Bell, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cotiviti (Blue Bell, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

I had a phone screening with HR, heard back the same day that they wanted me to interview with a manager that week. I was offered the job immediately after my interview.

Interview Questions

Cotiviti Response

Oct 4, 2017 – Manager, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback. Best of luck in your job search.

IT Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conshohocken, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cotiviti (Conshohocken, PA) in July 2017.

Interview

Had two phone screenings and onsite.
    Phone screenings were super easy. Onsite interview had few basic sql questions and few puzzles to solve.
    The whole interview process was so comfortable ans the onsite interviewer was very motivating. He did not make me feel nervous when i dint know an answer.
    The only super negative thing was about the HR.
    Very very unprofessional HR. She dint even bother to update about the candidacy after the interview process or even a single reply.

Please teach your HR Department how to respond to candidates. Even if its a NO, please try to get back to that candidate and have a basic courtesy to tell it.
    Totally disappointed with that rude behavior.
    Such a waste of time !!!
    Very bad culture.

Interview Questions

Cotiviti Response

Aug 28, 2017 – Director, Corporate Communications

We appreciate the feedback, as we are always aiming to improve. Please know that we have an extraordinary number of applicants for this position. We have informed applicants that the process may... More

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cotiviti in February 2017.

Interview

First round with managers , so unprofessional that they dint get back to me . No info whatso ever . Even if its a reject , its a courtesy to inform candidates . But they dint bother to tell me the status despite of calls and emails .

Interview Questions

Cotiviti Response

May 5, 2017 – Program Manager, Talent Acquisition

We appreciate your feedback. Thank you.

Payment Accuracy Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cotiviti in January 2017.

Interview

Applied mid November, got an email mid December about possible employment opportunity. Had a phone interview. After the holidays got called in for an in-person interview. This was a 1:1 interview with the manager of the department. Week later got called for a second interview, which was a 1:1 interview with the director. He told me I would hear in less than two weeks, that was mid January. Constantly emailed the recruiter who told me hopefully by the end of the week there will be an answer. Waited till the end of February to not get a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Majority of the questions were situational, behavioral, and about resume/experiences.   Answer Question

Mar 9, 2017 – Program Manager, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback. We value candidate feedback and will work on improving our interview process moving forward.

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cotiviti (New York, NY).

Interview

Started with a phone interview, then interviewed with 3 HR people, then a final interview with one of the managers. Interview with HR and manager happened on the same day. Whole process took a week long including the offer.

Interview Questions

Cotiviti Response

Dec 19, 2016 – Program Manager, Talent Acquisition

Thanks for the feedback! We are happy to have you as a part of the Cotiviti team!

Audit Support Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cotiviti (Salt Lake City, UT) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview was a one on one interview with the manager of the commercial audit. He was easy to talk to and the interview seemed like a conversation

Interview Questions

• Rate your ability to perform tasks inside or access and exell   1 Answer

Payment Accuracy Specialist (Junior Auditor) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conshohocken, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cotiviti (Conshohocken, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process was fairly laid back and as stress-free as an interview can be. The process started with a phone interview that was brief but asked the typical questions like, "tell me about yourself" and the interviewer also described the position in detail. I had two more interviews following the phone interview, although I know others who just had one and got the job. The first interview was with who would be my manager, and she informed me the company only really asks behavioral interview questions. If you search 'Behavioral Interview Questions' on Google, you should be covered! The second interview was a week or so later, with 3 people (all at once) giving me rapid-fire type behavioral interview questions in addition to the standard interview questions (strengths, weaknesses, dream job, etc.). They were both very short, around 20 minutes or less.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you succeeded/accomplished something/was proud of yourself   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time where you failed, and what did you learn from it?   Answer Question
    • What do you look for in a manager/supervisor?   Answer Question

Dec 12, 2016 – Program Manager, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for the detailed feedback. Welcome to the Cotiviti team!