Cotiviti Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cotiviti Interview Questions

Updated Oct 11, 2018

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cotiviti in May 2016.

Interview

Quick and easy. Phone interview followed by in person interview with two other people in the room. Asked simple questions and most were situational. Interviewers were nice and friendly. They didn't make you feel uncomfortable at all. Interview probably lasted around 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you and your employer didnt agree on something. What did you do?   Answer Question

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cotiviti (Atlanta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

For this particular position at kativik T, I was contacted by a recruiting agency. That agency was very hands on and positive. When I arrived at Cotiviti for my 1st round interview, the interviewer greeted me right away and was quite pleasant throughout the entire hour.

Interview Questions

• One question off the bat was whether the commute to the perimeter area was going to be a problem because the traffic is horrendous.   1 Answer

Dec 11, 2017 – Manager, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback.

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cotiviti (New York, NY).

Interview

Started with a phone interview, then interviewed with 3 HR people, then a final interview with one of the managers. Interview with HR and manager happened on the same day. Whole process took a week long including the offer.

Interview Questions

Cotiviti Response

Dec 19, 2016 – Program Manager, Talent Acquisition

Thanks for the feedback! We are happy to have you as a part of the Cotiviti team!

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cotiviti (New York, NY).

Interview

Laid back interview. Held with managers and directors. Mostly personality questions. Some questions about which programs I have experience with (Office, Access, etc.) They shared what the daily work would be as it is a niche and something you don't learn in school

Interview Questions

Cotiviti Response

Mar 13, 2018 – Manager, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback!

Collections Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conshohocken, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cotiviti (Conshohocken, PA) in August 2014.

Interview

I met with 3 different people after a short tour of the office (walkthrough). All 3 were kind with excellent questions and very informative. I was presented with plenty of details regarding the position and a background of the entire company. All of my questions were answered and I felt as though the interviewers truly listened to what I had to say.

Interview Questions

• What do I feel as though I can offer the company.   1 Answer

Aug 5, 2016 – Program Manager, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback and welcome to the Cotiviti team!

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cotiviti (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

6 phone interviews and one in person interview that took over 2 1/2 months. Very time consuming process form a mid-level position and especially for someone with over 20 years of experience. Not sure why it took so long.

BSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilton, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cotiviti (Wilton, CT) in January 2012.

Interview

Many rounds of interviews. You get to know a lot of people you are going to work with, and it goes both ways! You get to talk to your own IT team, as well as the business team that would work closely with you and affect your performance.

Interview Questions

• Checked the linkedin profile and asked about the book I mentioned I'm reading!   1 Answer

Jan 29, 2016 – Program Manager, Talent Acquisition

I'm glad it was a positive interview experience. Thanks for the feedback. Best of luck in your new role!

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cotiviti (Frisco, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

The hiring process start with HR phone call. after passing HR screening, manager will call you and talk to you about your background. then you invited on site.
    there are manager and two co-workers interview, some simple sql question

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cotiviti (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2016.

Interview

phone interview about 2 weeks after application submitted. HR recruiter interview, basic questions and went over salary expectations. Interview with hiring manager and also Sr VP. very casual interview and everyone was very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult employee? What was your most fulfilling achievement?   Answer Question

Jan 18, 2018 – Manager, Talent Acquisition

Welcome to the Cotiviti team! Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad it was a positive one!

Junior Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cotiviti (Frisco, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was relatively easy. I was first administered a phone screen, after which I was asked if I would mind an in-person interview. Two weeks later I went in for the interview. I interviewed with two separate managers of two departments that were both interested in hiring me. One of the managers was more concerned with relevance of past experience and the other one was more interested in what I could offer to the company and how the company would suit me.

Junior Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cotiviti (Salt Lake City, UT) in December 2014.

Interview

A couple phone interviews before having 3 in-person interviews. All-in-all, it was a pretty standard process and what you should expect from any financial or accounting based company. The process took a few weeks but that was partially because it was at the end of the year and I was out of town a few times.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with excel, access, databases, etc...? Very technical focused questiosn   Answer Question