Cotiviti Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 21, 2017

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Junior Auditor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cotiviti in September 2016.

Interview

Internal interview: After applying, I was contacted by HR within two days via email and asked to answer some questions including "Have you informed your current manager of your application?" "Why are you interested in this role?" "What computer programs are you currently using? Or have you used in the past?" After answering the questions, HR emailed me back & said they were interested in moving forward with an interview and asked what my availability was.

Nov 3, 2016 – Program Manager, Talent Acquisition

Welcome to the Cotiviti! We're excited to have you as part of our team!

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cotiviti in February 2017.

Interview

First round with managers , so unprofessional that they dint get back to me . No info whatso ever . Even if its a reject , its a courtesy to inform candidates . But they dint bother to tell me the status despite of calls and emails .

Interview Questions

Cotiviti Response

May 5, 2017 – Program Manager, Talent Acquisition

We appreciate your feedback. Thank you.

Payment Accuracy Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cotiviti in January 2017.

Interview

Applied mid November, got an email mid December about possible employment opportunity. Had a phone interview. After the holidays got called in for an in-person interview. This was a 1:1 interview with the manager of the department. Week later got called for a second interview, which was a 1:1 interview with the director. He told me I would hear in less than two weeks, that was mid January. Constantly emailed the recruiter who told me hopefully by the end of the week there will be an answer. Waited till the end of February to not get a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Majority of the questions were situational, behavioral, and about resume/experiences.   Answer Question

Mar 9, 2017 – Program Manager, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback. We value candidate feedback and will work on improving our interview process moving forward.

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cotiviti (New York, NY).

Interview

Started with a phone interview, then interviewed with 3 HR people, then a final interview with one of the managers. Interview with HR and manager happened on the same day. Whole process took a week long including the offer.

Interview Questions

Cotiviti Response

Dec 19, 2016 – Program Manager, Talent Acquisition

Thanks for the feedback! We are happy to have you as a part of the Cotiviti team!

Payment Accuracy Specialist (Junior Auditor) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conshohocken, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cotiviti (Conshohocken, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process was fairly laid back and as stress-free as an interview can be. The process started with a phone interview that was brief but asked the typical questions like, "tell me about yourself" and the interviewer also described the position in detail. I had two more interviews following the phone interview, although I know others who just had one and got the job. The first interview was with who would be my manager, and she informed me the company only really asks behavioral interview questions. If you search 'Behavioral Interview Questions' on Google, you should be covered! The second interview was a week or so later, with 3 people (all at once) giving me rapid-fire type behavioral interview questions in addition to the standard interview questions (strengths, weaknesses, dream job, etc.). They were both very short, around 20 minutes or less.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you succeeded/accomplished something/was proud of yourself   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time where you failed, and what did you learn from it?   Answer Question
    • What do you look for in a manager/supervisor?   Answer Question

Dec 12, 2016 – Program Manager, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for the detailed feedback. Welcome to the Cotiviti team!

Payment Accuracty Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cotiviti (Frisco, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

I first had a quick phone interview with an employee in Cotiviti's recruitment department. She called me back the next day and scheduled an interview for me to meet with 3 of the hiring managers. I met with them the following week, and heard back from the recruitment employer soon after with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Instead of asking the typical and pointless interview questions (what are your strengths/weaknesses, etc.) they asked me multiple questions about my past job experience and gave me a lot of opportunity to explain what I have experience in. They asked me what I looked for in management, and asked me what kind of internal growth I was expecting.   1 Answer

Feb 21, 2017 – Program Manager, Talent Acquisition

Thanks for your feedback and welcome to the Cotiviti team!

MPA Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cotiviti (New York, NY).

Interview

Phone interview followed by face to face . Then she follow up with director and Vice president. Staff is very nice and friendly. Great place to work and advance. Work from homes days after a year

Interview Questions

Cotiviti Response

Oct 24, 2016 – Program Manager, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback! Welcome to the Cotiviti team!

Production Support Interview

Interview

I applied online. Almost a week later I was contacted by HR who conducted the basic phone interview. This was followed by a face to face interview with the hiring manager. I later followed up and found out that i did not make it

Interview Questions

Cotiviti Response

Oct 5, 2016 – Program Manager, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback.

Anonymous Employee in Conshohocken, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cotiviti (Conshohocken, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview was with two separate interviewers- a senior auditor and a manager. Both were very nice and made me feel comfortable. The office was nice, large, quiet, and in a convenient location. Lots of behavioral questions. Got an email from HR 2 days later to schedule a phone call in which they offered me the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with change, how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time where you did something to improve a process.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Accepting in two days, but the salary is exactly what I expected to be starting out and there are decent benefits so I won't be negotiating my offer

Oct 24, 2016 – Program Manager, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback! Welcome to the Cotiviti team!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conshohocken, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Cotiviti (Conshohocken, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

Had applied to the junior auditor position, set up standard HR phone interview where I was told there was an open Audit Quality Specialist position that was more up my alley. Interviewed for that position where the manager would essentially make me feel dumb and go on to question my intelligence and goals in life.

Interview Questions

Cotiviti Response

Oct 24, 2016 – Program Manager, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback and honesty. We pride ourselves on our interview process and making sure candidates have a positive experience. We will address your concern with the management team.

Anonymous Employee in Blue Bell, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cotiviti (Blue Bell, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

I had a brief phone interview and came in a few days later. I met with two different sets of managers and an HR rep. I few days later I came in to meet another set of Manager and was offered the position about five days later. I'm excited to start my career with Cotivit!

Interview Questions

• Most questions were related to my resume and experience.   Answer Question

Oct 24, 2016 – Program Manager, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback and welcome to Cotiviti!