Cotiviti Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 7, 2018

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Junior Auditor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cotiviti in September 2016.

Interview

Internal interview: After applying, I was contacted by HR within two days via email and asked to answer some questions including "Have you informed your current manager of your application?" "Why are you interested in this role?" "What computer programs are you currently using? Or have you used in the past?" After answering the questions, HR emailed me back & said they were interested in moving forward with an interview and asked what my availability was.

Nov 3, 2016 – Program Manager, Talent Acquisition

Welcome to the Cotiviti! We're excited to have you as part of our team!

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cotiviti (Atlanta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

For this particular position at kativik T, I was contacted by a recruiting agency. That agency was very hands on and positive. When I arrived at Cotiviti for my 1st round interview, the interviewer greeted me right away and was quite pleasant throughout the entire hour.

Interview Questions

• One question off the bat was whether the commute to the perimeter area was going to be a problem because the traffic is horrendous.   1 Answer

Dec 11, 2017 – Manager, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback.

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cotiviti (New York, NY).

Interview

Started with a phone interview, then interviewed with 3 HR people, then a final interview with one of the managers. Interview with HR and manager happened on the same day. Whole process took a week long including the offer.

Interview Questions

Cotiviti Response

Dec 19, 2016 – Program Manager, Talent Acquisition

Thanks for the feedback! We are happy to have you as a part of the Cotiviti team!

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cotiviti (New York, NY).

Interview

Laid back interview. Held with managers and directors. Mostly personality questions. Some questions about which programs I have experience with (Office, Access, etc.) They shared what the daily work would be as it is a niche and something you don't learn in school

Interview Questions

Cotiviti Response

Mar 13, 2018 – Manager, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback!

Collections Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conshohocken, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cotiviti (Conshohocken, PA) in August 2014.

Interview

I met with 3 different people after a short tour of the office (walkthrough). All 3 were kind with excellent questions and very informative. I was presented with plenty of details regarding the position and a background of the entire company. All of my questions were answered and I felt as though the interviewers truly listened to what I had to say.

Interview Questions

• What do I feel as though I can offer the company.   1 Answer

Aug 5, 2016 – Program Manager, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback and welcome to the Cotiviti team!

BSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilton, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cotiviti (Wilton, CT) in January 2012.

Interview

Many rounds of interviews. You get to know a lot of people you are going to work with, and it goes both ways! You get to talk to your own IT team, as well as the business team that would work closely with you and affect your performance.

Interview Questions

• Checked the linkedin profile and asked about the book I mentioned I'm reading!   1 Answer

Jan 29, 2016 – Program Manager, Talent Acquisition

I'm glad it was a positive interview experience. Thanks for the feedback. Best of luck in your new role!

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cotiviti (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2016.

Interview

phone interview about 2 weeks after application submitted. HR recruiter interview, basic questions and went over salary expectations. Interview with hiring manager and also Sr VP. very casual interview and everyone was very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult employee? What was your most fulfilling achievement?   Answer Question

Jan 18, 2018 – Manager, Talent Acquisition

Welcome to the Cotiviti team! Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad it was a positive one!

Anonymous Employee in Conshohocken, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cotiviti (Conshohocken, PA) in November 2014.

Interview

Interview process took about three weeks. There was an initial phone interview with HR that was a brief screening to make sure you were a fit skill wise and culturally. About a week later I had an on-site interview with standard interview questions and questions regarding my previous work and how it could tie into the auditing role.

Interview Questions

• How does/will your past work experience help you to thrive as an auditor?   Answer Question

Mar 10, 2016 – Program Manager, Talent Acquisition

Thanks for your feedback.

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cotiviti (Salt Lake City, UT) in December 2014.

Interview

A couple phone interviews before having 3 in-person interviews. All-in-all, it was a pretty standard process and what you should expect from any financial or accounting based company. The process took a few weeks but that was partially because it was at the end of the year and I was out of town a few times.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with excel, access, databases, etc...? Very technical focused questiosn   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conshohocken, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cotiviti (Conshohocken, PA) in November 2015.

Interview

This company is highly unorganized and it was most noticeable during the phone interview. The job description did not match what the lady discussed to me on the phone. After telling me that she would get back to me, I never heard a word. Very unprofessional and I should have listened to the reviews before applying there.

Interview Questions

Cotiviti Response

Dec 21, 2015 – Program Manager, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your sharing your feedback. We were disappointed to hear that your experience was anything less than positive. Our team is very conscientious about candidate experience and do pride... More

Junior Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Cotiviti in March 2016.

Interview

I went through a fairly extensive interview process over the course of about a month. It started with a phone interview from an HR rep, followed by a live interview with two managers about a week later. A couple of weeks later I was brought in for a second interview with two managers, one of which was the same as the first interview. After what seemed like a positive experience and a good deal of my own time put into the process, I was not offered the position and not even given the courtesy of a personal phone call or email explaining the choice. I received a standard rejection email that I would have gotten regardless if I had interviewed or not.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to work under any performance metric system before?   Answer Question

May 26, 2016 – Program Manager, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback.