Cotiviti Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Cotiviti

2.8

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cotiviti (Atlanta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

For this particular position at kativik T, I was contacted by a recruiting agency. That agency was very hands on and positive. When I arrived at Cotiviti for my 1st round interview, the interviewer greeted me right away and was quite pleasant throughout the entire hour.

Interview Questions

• One question off the bat was whether the commute to the perimeter area was going to be a problem because the traffic is horrendous.   1 Answer

Dec 11, 2017 – Manager, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback.

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cotiviti (New York, NY).

Interview

Laid back interview. Held with managers and directors. Mostly personality questions. Some questions about which programs I have experience with (Office, Access, etc.) They shared what the daily work would be as it is a niche and something you don't learn in school

Interview Questions

Cotiviti Response

Mar 13, 2018 – Manager, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback!

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cotiviti (New York, NY).

Interview

Started with a phone interview, then interviewed with 3 HR people, then a final interview with one of the managers. Interview with HR and manager happened on the same day. Whole process took a week long including the offer.

Interview Questions

Cotiviti Response

Dec 19, 2016 – Program Manager, Talent Acquisition

Thanks for the feedback! We are happy to have you as a part of the Cotiviti team!

Software Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dunwoody, GA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cotiviti (Dunwoody, GA) in May 2018.

Interview

Applied through my school’s website for the GA location. Someone called me out of the blue and asked 5 basic questions (salary requirements, work status, graduation date, etc). I then got another phone call a few days later asking me to come in for an interview, no email communication yet. I forget my interview time and call and get an email sent, finally.

Interview was a panel interview and they really were just interested in my background. No crazy interview questions or anything. They seemed extremely underwhelmed by my experience and were clearly expecting more based on my resume. I was given an assessment with some simple math and some data tables asking for sql queries. I walked out almost certain I didn’t get the job based on their tone and my dismissal from the office. Felt like I wasted time as during the interview I became aware this was not really an entry level position but was brought an for an interview anyway.

The next day I get a phone call from the individual that gave me my first phone call and my main interviewer. I start getting drilled being told I messed up basic sql queries and they really were expecting more. Nonetheless I got the offer for some reason which I was not expecting at all after getting drilled so hard. I was told that in our initial conversation I mentioned I wanted 50k and I needed to apply to the job posting on their website because I had only applied using my school’s job tool thus far. This was on Thursday.

I get a call Monday morning from same individual saying they are taking back the offer because I had not applied yet to the job posting and HR is moving on to the next candidate and I could not do anything from that point forward. I had another offer and was debating the two so I wasn’t entirely upset. However this situation was very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cotiviti in January 2016.

Interview

3 different interviews - 2 on the phone and 1 in person
    In person was very detailed and took over an hour. It is group/panel interview and took place at Corporate Headquarters.

Collections Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conshohocken, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cotiviti (Conshohocken, PA) in August 2014.

Interview

I met with 3 different people after a short tour of the office (walkthrough). All 3 were kind with excellent questions and very informative. I was presented with plenty of details regarding the position and a background of the entire company. All of my questions were answered and I felt as though the interviewers truly listened to what I had to say.

Interview Questions

• What do I feel as though I can offer the company.   1 Answer

Aug 5, 2016 – Program Manager, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback and welcome to the Cotiviti team!

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Cotiviti in June 2017.

Interview

Quick and easy. Process took 3 days. Phone screen with hr followed by manager, technical and then with director.The key is to be confident and plus clearly discuss your experience.

Interview Questions

• Questions related to my experience, simple technical questions about the ETL tool, I hve worked with. How would you respond when a job failed, scenario based questions. Overall its more of a discussion to showcase who you are and what you worked on. Your confidence and willingness to learn matters the most.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cotiviti (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

6 phone interviews and one in person interview that took over 2 1/2 months. Very time consuming process form a mid-level position and especially for someone with over 20 years of experience. Not sure why it took so long.

BSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilton, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cotiviti (Wilton, CT) in January 2012.

Interview

Many rounds of interviews. You get to know a lot of people you are going to work with, and it goes both ways! You get to talk to your own IT team, as well as the business team that would work closely with you and affect your performance.

Interview Questions

• Checked the linkedin profile and asked about the book I mentioned I'm reading!   1 Answer

Jan 29, 2016 – Program Manager, Talent Acquisition

I'm glad it was a positive interview experience. Thanks for the feedback. Best of luck in your new role!

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cotiviti (Frisco, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

The hiring process start with HR phone call. after passing HR screening, manager will call you and talk to you about your background. then you invited on site.
    there are manager and two co-workers interview, some simple sql question