Cotiviti Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 15, 2018

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Junior Auditor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cotiviti in September 2016.

Interview

Internal interview: After applying, I was contacted by HR within two days via email and asked to answer some questions including "Have you informed your current manager of your application?" "Why are you interested in this role?" "What computer programs are you currently using? Or have you used in the past?" After answering the questions, HR emailed me back & said they were interested in moving forward with an interview and asked what my availability was.

Nov 3, 2016 – Program Manager, Talent Acquisition

Welcome to the Cotiviti! We're excited to have you as part of our team!

Payment Accuracy Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Bell, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Cotiviti (Blue Bell, PA) in April 2018.

Interview

Worst interviewing process of any company I have experienced which truly shows how they value their employees and people in general. Spoke to a representative in late September at my school's career fair. Was told several false doings in the process, Ex.) "we will call you next month, etc." Was then reached out to in the Spring about the position and set up a phone interview. I then interviewed twice on site driving to and from my school at the time without any compensation for the 12 hours of driving. I was then informed I was not selected by a automated email weeks after my 2nd interview. The entire process was very unprofessional and I do not recommend anyone to be lured into their 8 month long recruiting process where you as the applicant need to do extensive reaching out to stay relevant.

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cotiviti (New York, NY).

Interview

Laid back interview. Held with managers and directors. Mostly personality questions. Some questions about which programs I have experience with (Office, Access, etc.) They shared what the daily work would be as it is a niche and something you don't learn in school

Interview Questions

Cotiviti Response

Mar 13, 2018 – Manager, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback!

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cotiviti (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

6 phone interviews and one in person interview that took over 2 1/2 months. Very time consuming process form a mid-level position and especially for someone with over 20 years of experience. Not sure why it took so long.

Senior Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cotiviti (Louisville, KY) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview process began with a phone call with the recruiter, followed by an onsite interview with the supervisor, and a final phone call with a would-be colleague. After the final phone interview, I received an email requesting a time to chat and was verbally offered the position during that phone call. The process was smooth and professional; I was well informed throughout.

Interview Questions

• General questions regarding past employment and experience were asked.   Answer Question

Mar 13, 2018 – Manager, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback. We're happy to hear you had a positive experience! Welcome to the Cotiviti team!

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cotiviti (Bentonville, AR).

Interview

Phone screening followed by two in-person interviews that involved a brief discussion of my work experience and some situational questions/scenarios. The in-person interviews were conducted by two members of staff.

Interview Questions

• Was there ever a time you had to deal with a difficult customer or situation?   Answer Question

Dec 11, 2017 – Manager, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback.

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cotiviti (Atlanta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

For this particular position at kativik T, I was contacted by a recruiting agency. That agency was very hands on and positive. When I arrived at Cotiviti for my 1st round interview, the interviewer greeted me right away and was quite pleasant throughout the entire hour.

Interview Questions

• One question off the bat was whether the commute to the perimeter area was going to be a problem because the traffic is horrendous.   1 Answer

Dec 11, 2017 – Manager, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback.

Payment Accuracy Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cotiviti (Louisville, KY) in September 2017.

Interview

I had to apply, internally, for the position. I submitted my resume and once I was approved as qualified, a time and date was given to me for my interview.

Interview Questions

• I was asked several 'behavioral' questions.   1 Answer

Oct 4, 2017 – Manager, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback! Welcome to the Cotiviti team!

Audit Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Bell, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cotiviti (Blue Bell, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

I had a phone screening with HR, heard back the same day that they wanted me to interview with a manager that week. I was offered the job immediately after my interview.

Interview Questions

Cotiviti Response

Oct 4, 2017 – Manager, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback. Best of luck in your job search.

IT Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conshohocken, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cotiviti (Conshohocken, PA) in July 2017.

Interview

Had two phone screenings and onsite.
    Phone screenings were super easy. Onsite interview had few basic sql questions and few puzzles to solve.
    The whole interview process was so comfortable ans the onsite interviewer was very motivating. He did not make me feel nervous when i dint know an answer.
    The only super negative thing was about the HR.
    Very very unprofessional HR. She dint even bother to update about the candidacy after the interview process or even a single reply.

Please teach your HR Department how to respond to candidates. Even if its a NO, please try to get back to that candidate and have a basic courtesy to tell it.
    Totally disappointed with that rude behavior.
    Such a waste of time !!!
    Very bad culture.

Interview Questions

Cotiviti Response

Aug 28, 2017 – Director, Corporate Communications

We appreciate the feedback, as we are always aiming to improve. Please know that we have an extraordinary number of applicants for this position. We have informed applicants that the process may... More

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cotiviti in February 2017.

Interview

First round with managers , so unprofessional that they dint get back to me . No info whatso ever . Even if its a reject , its a courtesy to inform candidates . But they dint bother to tell me the status despite of calls and emails .

Interview Questions

Cotiviti Response

May 5, 2017 – Program Manager, Talent Acquisition

We appreciate your feedback. Thank you.