Cover image for Cotton On

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Cotton On Interview Questions

Updated Jan 15, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 701 of over 701 interviews

Employee Referral2%
2.2
HardAverageEasy

Cotton On

Application

I interviewed at Cotton On

Interview

The interview process was done online through a video conference at the time of applying. The interview was fairly easy as the questions were simple and straightforward. The interview took about 10 minutes and was simple.

Interview Questions
  • Question: Tell me about yourself When has there been a time you've gone above and beyond for a customer?
    Answer Question

Cotton On

Application

I interviewed at Cotton On

Interview

Asked standard interview questions for a job interview. Proper preparation is required (eg. what would you do in different scenarios, what experience do you have, what do you bring to the team, how would you handle customers, what do you know about products)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cotton On

Application

I interviewed at Cotton On

Interview

It was easy and super quick. Was conducted in store room of shop. Basic interview questions, really casual and asked a few personal questions such as what you like to do etc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cotton On

Application

I interviewed at Cotton On

Interview

Face-to-face interview process. Interviewer is usually the manager of the store who will ask a series of questions some of which will be about you and some will be about what you know of the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cotton On

Application

I interviewed at Cotton On

Interview

I applied for the position online through the careers portal, then was contacted for an interview about a week later. The interview was one-on-one and took place with the store manager.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time where you’ve had to work in a team.

Cotton On

Application

I interviewed at Cotton On

Interview

Interview will take place in store. You will be asked what you know about the company. Be sure to Google and be prepared beforehand. Show enthusiasm and know basic folding. Would be good to come in brand attire. Look presentable.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cotton On

Application

I interviewed at Cotton On

Interview

The interview is in a group setting and the interviewers are approachable and friendly. Generally a young culture with good vibes! I appreciate that they shared about their experience with me

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cotton On (Melbourne)

Interview

The manager and I had a one-on-one interview, and the atmosphere was relaxed throughout the interview. The manager did not urge me to give the answer to the question right away, but gave me time to think.

Interview Questions
  • What kind of setback have you had recently? And what did you learn from it?
  • What are the seven brands of Cotton On Group?

Cotton On

Application

I interviewed at Cotton On

Interview

Well I miss the interview because maybe some issues when I was connected to zoom and they send me a link for reschedule the interview, but if I didn’t ask about the link the day before I were never knew about they hire someone internal. So, never have the chance.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cotton On

Application

I interviewed at Cotton On

Interview

The interview was good. They asked me 5-6 questions and I answered confidently but unfortunately I was not hired. Maybe I was not fit for the position and I'll try next time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 701 Interviews

Cotton On Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Cotton On as 69.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.15 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Store Manager and Christmas Casual rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Sales Associate and Seasonal Sales Associate roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Cotton On takes an average of 14 days when considering 251 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Retail Sales Associate had the quickest hiring process (on average 6 days), whereas Christmas Casual roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 15 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Cotton On according to 251 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 22.66%