Culver's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 24, 2017

1.9

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schererville, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Culver's (Schererville, IN).

Interview

Was asked how many hours per week wanting to work. Did I have reliable transportation? Describe customer service....filling the needs of the customer; going the second mile to fulfill those needs. Being an asset to the company including dependability to the job and while on the job.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Culver's (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied at around 1:30 pm in my study hall and I got an email back at 5:46 pm and I scheduled an interview the next day with the manager

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Told to call the following Tuesday

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Culver's (Fort Myers, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online and the next day I got a call. They told me to meet them in around three days. Once I got to the interview, they gave me a drink and a paper sheet questionnaire to fill out. I then turned it back in to the front area, and went to sit back down in a booth. Only a few minutes later a really great man sat down to interview me. He asked me really basic questions and it was a very casual, nice conversation almost like I was just talking to a family member or friend. He hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Culver's.

Interview

I submitted a paper application, and they called me within 2 days. I went in for 20 minute interview, and they offered me the job on the spot. They provided the necessary uniform and had me on the schedule within a week.

Interview Questions

• They asked how much experience I had with a cash register, and various things on customer service. How would you deal with a difficult customer, etc.   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Culver's (South Chicago, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

I wouldn't know. Came in, told them I was there for an interviee. Told to sit down, No one came to interview me. I left. Said alot about working there without saying a word.Manager? Seemed to be more worried about moving her suv.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Culver's in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got a phone call to schedule an interview the next day. I scheduled it on Monday 10/31 and the interviewer failed to show up and did not call to cancel. Rescheduled for Wednesday. Interviewer showed up this time. Interview was about 5-10 minutes, simple questions. I was told they would call me on Friday from 3-5 PM to let me know if I got the job. It is now Monday and still no phone call. Extremely unorganized.

Anonymous Employee in Brookfield, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Culver's (Brookfield, WI) in November 2016.

Interview

I can't remember when I submitted my application, but I called Culver's on November 3 to ask about the status of my application. The manager was on vacation so she had to call me a different day. She called back a week later and we scheduled an interview that weekend. I went in and was offered the job on the spot. The manager was very down to earth. A lot of questions was asked like "What qualities do you think a good crew member would have?" And "What sets you apart from other canadates?"

Cashier/Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Georgetown, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Culver's (Georgetown, KY) in October 2016.

Interview

They mainly just asked about myself, past work experiences, and about my school. Very informal, but super nice. Hired me on spot and filled out paper work. Said they were looking for an outgoing friendly person.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mundelein, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Culver's (Mundelein, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

Im 14. I got in there nervous. It was casual they didn't ask my life story, just's told me the history of the store and asked how I could help out, what made them better to apply to then other places. Then they go over your application at the end to make sure pay and schedule are good.

Interview Questions

• What makes us appeal more then other restaurants?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Council Bluffs, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Culver's (Council Bluffs, IA).

Interview

Mostly just talked about myself and the job environment. Only asked me one interview question. More of an orientation than an interview. They do not drug test. Very laid back interview. I don't think they really care who they hire. The turnover rate is extremely high.

Interview Questions

• What are three things you expect from a restaurant as a customer?   Answer Question