Culver's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Culver's

1.8

Part Time Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fishers, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Culver's (Fishers, IN) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online through snagajob and was called 2 days later for an interview. I went to the interview and the hiring manager was super nice. He told me that i seemed very personable and caring and went on for minutes. The interview took about 30 min and i was offered a job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• How would your friends describe you?   2 Answers

Kitchen Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Interview

Signed up through paper and handed it to manager. Got a call back multiple weeks later. Understood why they couldn't hand out job offer and left interview on good terms.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Wait Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Culver's (Des Moines, IA) in January 2015.

Interview

Employer asked multiple questions to understand personality. They asked a few questions about my own personal life, such as where i am from, what i do on my free time, and other responsibilities. They how my personal life can reflect in my work. I had recently moved to the city and this job would have provided a perfect example to understand the community. The questioning wasn't too stressfull, before we began i was offered a beverage. I was also given every opportunity to ask questions, and they explained everything with perfect detail.

Interview Questions

• What makes your work environment comftorable to you?   1 Answer

Server/Waiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Culver's (Tucson, AZ) in October 2017.

Interview

Sit down one on one. Brief background check. Questions about previous employement. Personality test restaurant quiz . tour of the restaurant and kitchen areas brief introduction to other staff members. Filled out paperwork went over policies

Interview Questions

• Why they should consider me   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Waukesha, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Culver's (Waukesha, WI) in June 2015.

Interview

I went in and applied and right away I got a call back from the manager asking me to come in. We talked- he used a lot of vulgar language almost to impress me and I got the job pretty easy. This dude was very arrogant and didn't have much respect to his workers.

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Culver's (Mesa, AZ) in August 2014.

Interview

There really was no interview, I handed in a paper application and received a call shortly after. I showed up and he told me the pay (8.00 an hour) and gave me my uniform.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Culver's (Mesa, AZ) in August 2015.

Interview

I submitted an online application and was later asked to come in and interview. I was asked a few basic questions about previous work experience and why I would be a good fit for the position.

Anonymous Employee in Lockport, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Culver's (Lockport, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

Not too bad it was an easy interview. They just asked me questions about what my strengths and weaknesses are. Did not take very long and the interviewer was nice and respectful.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cape Coral, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Culver's (Cape Coral, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

Great process. Just wish companies would quit with the scenario questions because when you deal with the public, no two situations are exactly the same. The way you might handle one situation could be very different from the next.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond what was expected of you at work.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Culver's (Peoria, AZ) in January 2015.

Interview

Very unformal and unprofessional. I felt like the man interviewing me truly didn't care about what he was doing. The questions were all very basic. Basically he was asking me if I wanted the job and unfortunately I said yes.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer