DTZ Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 26, 2016

2.5

Senior Facilities Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DTZ (Vienna, VA).

Interview

The interview process is based on behavioral questions where you have to answer questions about scenarios that involve different situations. They also ask about why you're interested in the position and what your goals are. The overall experience for this interview was pleasant. There were not gotcha type questions and the atmosphere was relaxed.

Interview Questions

• What are my goals while in this position?   1 Answer

Lease Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Owings Mills, MD

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DTZ (Owings Mills, MD) in June 2015.

Interview

I was first interviewed on the phone. Then had a one on one interview. I thought things went well, but I think they went with a candidate at a lower pay scale.

Interview Questions

• Give an example on how you delt with a difficult situation?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DTZ (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

general behavioral q's on CV. Wasn't too hard. Asked into office for one on one interview and I applied specifically for valuation department. General q's such as why DTZ and tell me about past work experience etc.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DTZ (Richmond, VA) in April 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by the account lead of Lincoln Harris Real Estate Services, the firm taking over the contract with the client of my employer. In addition to the account lead, an HR representative and two managers were in attendance. Questions asked related to project assignments with DTZ and this particular client, which was a bank.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DTZ.

Interview

The hiring process and interview process were very unorganized. A minimum of 6 e-mails back and forth to schedule one interview. When I arrived at the office, I waited for 20 minutes before I was greeted. Then, once the interview began, it was over so fast I for sure thought I didn't get the job.

I was left waiting for almost 40 minutes until someone came to get me from a spare office to take me to the next person. which never happened. I waited and waited, until someone from HR finally greeted me and asked me when I could start.

Design Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at DTZ (Kansas City, MO) in December 2014.

Interview

The overall interview process was laid back and comfortable. It was not a tricky situation and the business and marketing managers were both present. They worked seamlessly together to determine whether I was a proper candidate, asking me questions while reviewing my resume.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DTZ.

Interview

Interviewed at a company office 3 times over about a month and a half, first with recruiter, then a VP then two SVP/EVP level types. First interview was a general overview to gauge interest and qualifications, next interview was slightly more detailed with a broker, I asked most of the questions. Final high level interviews seemed to in order to get approval before moving ahead with an offer. I ask lots of questions at each interview and was, at least I think, communicative and engaging. Went well. Come to interviews really knowing what they look for in candidates.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you will succeed in a highly competitive job as this?   1 Answer

Corporate Real Estate Brokerage Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at DTZ.

Interview

Overall a pretty short preliminary interview. Asked questions about college experiences and extra-curricular involvement. Had questions about the most challenging part of college experience. Professional group of people, seemed like the culture was full of go-getters seeking success. They seem to be looking for people willing to commit to the long term as corporate real estate brokers.

Interview Questions

• What was the most challenging thing you dealt with during your college years?   Answer Question

Safety Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DTZ (San Antonio, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview process was organized. Most of the communication was done through e-mail. When it came time for the interview, I was invited to the facility. Instead of getting a conference space the process was conducted in a relatively quiet cafeteria area to due to the high use of conference spaces.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DTZ (San Diego, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

Had a phone interview first then came in for an in person interview. It only took about 30 minutes. I was offered the job a few days later. After the interview they require you to go through a very extensive background screening. They use a third party to contact other employers and verify your resume. They also require a background check and drug test.

Interview Questions

• What previous experience makes you qualified for this role?   Answer Question