Days Inn Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 1, 2017

1.5

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Days Inn (Concord, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

very brief . Just asked the same questions over and over. owner was in their pajamas and was very unprofessional looking. they didn't offer any benefits and didn't offer any overtime but they said that staff is expected to jump in when the help was needed

Anonymous Employee in Bullhead City, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Days Inn (Bullhead City, AZ) in July 2016.

Interview

Ii brought in my application and was asked if i could stay for an interview, i of course agreed.tt was a very short interview, they needed people bad. I was a good fit, smart and competent. So they hired me on the spot and i came back later that day to start and worked 7 days straight for about a month until we got new people.

Interview Questions

• what was my open availability   1 Answer

Negotiation

we didn't really have a negotiation.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indio, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Days Inn (Indio, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

The property was still under renovation so the interview process was still unorganized. The management doesn't seem to know how to conduct an interview. Some questions were irrelevant to the position I'm applying for. Upon hiring I wasn't given a proper training. Not even given an employee handbook. That time they didn't had uniforms and I'd see some front desk agents come in for their shift with improper clothing for the job description and the management won't even say a word about it.

Guest Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Copiague, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Days Inn (Copiague, NY).

Interview

Basically asked when I could start. They knew I was a responsible college student because of where I went. It was a very simple process and I started training the next day.

Housekeeping Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duncan, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Days Inn (Duncan, SC) in November 2015.

Interview

Its very easy and not much to it. Very few questions and all are pretty standard. Its very informal and I felt it wasn't taken very seriously by the hotel manager. She was short and seemed distracted

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Days Inn (Springfield, MA) in September 2015.

Interview

respectful and interested was on time for interview, manager described position and philosophy of the owner/ manager and what was required of the position and inquired if it sounded as though it was a good fit.

Interview Questions

• experience and willingness to meet the job requirements   1 Answer
    • was I willing to shovel snow and spread salt as needed   1 Answer

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davenport, IA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Days Inn (Davenport, IA) in August 2015.

Interview

Brought resume and filled out application. Then was called later that day for interview thenext day. Very informal. General questions about experience and personal commitments. Was professional and polite and gave general rules and expectations.

Anonymous Employee in Gray, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Days Inn (Gray, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

We sat down and talked about how much and hour. She asked about my recent job. She asked when I was able to start, and I told her tomorrow. She was very polite and a general happy person.

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lacey, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Days Inn (Lacey, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online, application process took about a week. The Interview was easy and the manager just talked about the job. Was asked when I was available and when I could start. Was hired and started the next day.

Interview Questions

Interview

I met with the manager of the hotel. We sat down, he asked me if my schedule is flexible. I said my schedule for work would be open anytime. He told me to start tomorrow.