Days Inn Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Days Inn

1.6

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Thermopolis, WY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Days Inn (East Thermopolis, WY).

Interview

got the job because i worked there before qwuick interview and started the next day

Interview Questions

• the most difficut thing was when i was told they could only start me at 850   1 Answer
    • when will i get a raise   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Portage, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Days Inn (Portage, IN) in January 2014.

Interview

Very poor process...Asked very basic questions and was given no opportunity to relay my many strengths for the Concept. There were 6 short questions none were difficult or had anything to do with the concept itself. This was a 1 on 1 discussion with the owner.

Interview Questions

• Very basic...do you have a car? Are you willing to be available 24/7 if needed? etc.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Days Inn (San Diego, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

This is a franchise property so the interview was with the property owner. Since there was not a current GM, the assumption was that the owner needed someone with current GM experience and knowledge to manage her property.

Interview Questions

• Definitions of RevPAR and EBITDA   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Stevens Point, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Days Inn (Stevens Point, WI) in March 2014.

Interview

Applied online and then received a phone and in person interview. The whole process took about 3 weeks. It was straight forward. The interviewer was nice and gave great information about the job.

Great Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Days Inn (Fargo, ND) in July 2014.

Interview

The interviewer was very nice, she explained the position well. She asked mostly simple questions relating to availability and skills. It was a one on one type of interview. It wasn't too difficult at all

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work during events and weekends?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Alpena, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Days Inn (Alpena, MI) in April 2013.

Interview

It was quick and easy. I had worked for them before and housekeeping so they knew me and knew my work ethic. They were understanding about rehiring me because I knew how the job works before I got hired.

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to work for Days Inn?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in College Park, MD

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Days Inn (College Park, MD) in August 2012.

Interview

I received the call, went in for the interview. The interviewer was really nice. The interview was not that bad actually. The interview questions was not that hard. It wasn't so difficult where you could not get the job.

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I interviewed at Days Inn (Brooklyn, NY) in May 2010.

Interview

Hiring and interview process are very simple. first you have to apply for a job with your resume. if they setisfied to your resume then they will call for an interview. During interview they will ask you some basic question belongs to your skill, knowledge about computer & microsoft office and about your experience.

Interview Questions

• As unexpected question they can ask you a practical question like if any happened or any problem to guest during your job then what should you have to do ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Days Inn (Concord, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

very brief . Just asked the same questions over and over. owner was in their pajamas and was very unprofessional looking. they didn't offer any benefits and didn't offer any overtime but they said that staff is expected to jump in when the help was needed

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davenport, IA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Days Inn (Davenport, IA) in August 2015.

Interview

Brought resume and filled out application. Then was called later that day for interview thenext day. Very informal. General questions about experience and personal commitments. Was professional and polite and gave general rules and expectations.