DeVry Education Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DeVry Education Group Interview Questions

Sort:

Associate Dean Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DeVry Education Group in May 2009.

Interview

The initial interview was a phone interview. The second interview was conducted at the campus and the third interview was conducted via phone. The interview questions were typical of the type of questions that would be asked of any potential education administrator.

Strategic Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DeVry Education Group (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

I had a phone screen with Talent Acquisition. About a week later I had a phone Interview with Hiring Manager. A week after the phone interview I had an in person interview with hiring manager. A week later I had a lunch meeting with VP.

Visiting Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DeVry Education Group (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied online and got an email within a few days describing their conditions which was no benefits and 800/ credit. I was happy to accept it I think its a good start for me. I went to meet the Dean of Academic Affairs. He explained the type of course which I will be teaching and their conditions.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DeVry Education Group.

Interview

Interviewed with 3 people: Director, Vice President, and Senior HR Director. Interview questions were pretty straight forward. Spoke to the recruiter over the phone, then interviewed with my boss over the phone, followed by 2 other in person interviews

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experience   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DeVry Education Group.

Interview

It starts with a phone interview with HR then there are a series of 2-3 interviews after this point. The phone interview was 30 minutes and the other interviews were 45 minutes. The interview was pretty average. You will interview with a Director of Admissions as well as other Assistant Directors then you will interview with other Directors and the National Dean.

Interview Questions

• What is your 30 day plan?
      What can you bring to the team?   Answer Question

IT Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Brook, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DeVry Education Group (Oak Brook, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process was extremely disorganized. My recruiter rescheduled my first phone screen due to illness. I did not receive the call at the rescheduled time due to the recruiters busy schedule.

After finally connecting with the recruiter for the phone screen, a different recruiter reached out to me for a follow up with the hiring manager. 5 days after following up with this recruiter and hearing nothing, a third recruiter reached out to me to schedule a phone screen with the hiring manager. At the scheduled time of my phone screen with the hiring manager, I never received a phone call. A couple days later, this call was rescheduled.

After this phone screen, I was scheduled for an in person interview with the hiring manager, and 3 other associates, The in person interview lasted 2.5 hours.

Only 3 hours after the completion of my in person interview, I received an email from the recruiter notifying me that they had selected another candidate for the position.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DeVry Education Group in October 2013.

Interview

Was given the opportunity through a workshop. i was later contacted, through email to set up a phone interview with the recruiter. The process took about less than two months. I did not have a job at the time so it was perfect for me to get in an gain experience than working for some retail job.

Interview Questions

• First internet basic getting-to-know-you type of questions. Second interview was an onsite interview with the department head of whatever group you where interested in, during your 1st phone interview. Very simple conversation, they ask a lot of behavior questions, and have a background about what you have learned in college.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Flat rate of 12.50 an hour for interns. Cannot change.

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DeVry Education Group (Fresno, CA) in May 2008.

Interview

Easy, straight-forward. A quick technical questions. I was meant to have a 1:1 the next day but it was schedule for a week after. The one on one went fine, just a few behavioral questions and more getting to know the job description.

Admission Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at DeVry Education Group (Chicago, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

Two people interviewed me, asking various questions. The interview was only 20 minutes long. The questions were not difficult. No time was given to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked in a team and had a success.   1 Answer

Admissions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DeVry Education Group (Chicago, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter.
    Supposedly the next step was a Skype interview with hiring manager but never got a confirmation email or even a rejection email. Sent a follow up to both the recruiter and hiring manager, neither one responded. Highly unprofessional!