DeVry University Interview Questions

Updated Sep 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 198 of over 198 interviews

Teachers

8m

a

West Virginia Elementary School Teacher

Who is taking the COVID-19 Shot? Do you think all teachers should?

2,827

951 Comments

Join the conversation on

DeVry University

Application

I interviewed at DeVry University

Interview

Semi lengthy process but just be prepared for the behavioral questions and how to respond to scenario type questions. You will know in a few days whether they will offer you the position

Interview Questions
  • What was one of your biggest accomplishments?
    Answer Question

DeVry University

Application

I interviewed at DeVry University

Interview

It was a smooth process and interviewed with about 3 different people on separate occasions. My interviews were done virtually as I was out of state and relocating. The team was very communicative and always knew the next steps in the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DeVry University (Philadelphia, PA)

Interview

I went through submitting my online application, cover letter, and resume. Then I also did interviewsfor three seperate rounds. The process itself was very time consuming, they left you waiting between rounds forever before letting you know if you would be called in for the next interview.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about how you would mesaure KPI's in the admissions call center. They asked how you would measure ROI of a career if someone asked.

DeVry University

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DeVry University in Feb 2021

Interview

Phone interview that lasted 30 mins. Interviewer even called the position a call center position that requires making phone calls 6+ hours a day. Also have to handle 100-200 new students every 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time where you had to overcome a difficult situation.

DeVry University

Application

I interviewed at DeVry University

Interview

two people joined after an initial call with the recruiter. Clearly it's all sales based because the recruiter didn't listen to me when I said not interested in sales anymore and lied saying it's not similar.

Interview Questions
  • behavioral mostly and asking how I would deal with a situation without knowing their protocols
1 person found this interview helpful

DeVry University

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DeVry University

Interview

Interviewed three times... and then denied. Everyone made it seem like they were super interested and then at the end, the high level management denied my application. I am surprised because I was really hoping an answer, and the fact that they moved me to the 3rd interview and didn’t hire me, was a complete waste of time... oh well, whatever happens, happens for the good! Better try Walden or Pearson, Kaplan. Those are some of the good ones that give better responses and have a quick hire process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DeVry University

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DeVry University

Interview

1 prescreen and 1 virtual interview. Virtual Interview was with two managers and they discussed the job. Very sales-like. We did some role-playing with no background provided. Seemed like they want someone who will obey to any metrics/quotas they have in place.

Interview Questions
  • "Pretend I'm an adult interested in continuing in education, but don't have the financial resources to do so. How would you persuade me to move forward?"

DeVry University

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DeVry University

Interview

Poor candidate experience overall. I am glad not to proceed further with this institution as I received a glimpse as how to how they must treat their internal employee population.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Joliet, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at DeVry University (Joliet, IL) in Apr 2020

Interview

After applying i received a phone call within a week and the lady was so sweet and nice and upbeat. We set up a phone interview 2 days later after the phone interview they set up the skype interview 2 days after that. A quick process i appreciated it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DeVry University

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DeVry University

Interview

It took about 2 to 3 weeks. I had a phone interview along with a group meeting interview. The interview was straight forward. the group meeting was about an hour and we met several of the managers in the Southeast location.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 198 Interviews