DeVry University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DeVry University Interview Questions

Updated Jun 20, 2017

2.7

Admissions Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DeVry University in June 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview. This was the initial first step as a candidate. Then, I had another phone interview and lastly a webex interview. All three of these were like days apart from each other. The process was fast.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when someone started out excited about something and then further down the road changed their mind. How did you help them to refocus?   1 Answer

IT Technician Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at DeVry University.

Interview

They simply let you introduce yourself, and might ask you some technical questions, but very basic, and they will ask you if you are able to work in the weekend because sometimes they need people work in the office alone during the weekend.

Admissions Advisor Interview

Interview

they held a phone interview, followed by a group interview and then a one on one interview with different levels of management; the process was relatively quick and efficient. follow up was also quick

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DeVry University.

Interview

multi-step process, had to jump through many hoops of interviews for just a entry-level position. So I thought it to be a bit much, but had a better understanding once I realized they wanted to gauge my expertise and comfort ability in sales.

Interview Questions

• How to sell a pen? Want to know if I am a good sales-person.   Answer Question

Admissions Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DeVry University (Atlanta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process started with a phone interview with the recruiter. Next was an online test. Then an in-person interview. Last was another phone interview. 3 step process and test.

Interview Questions

• Please describe a time when you had to handle a difficult situation   Answer Question

Professor Interview

Interview

The interview process was very comfortable. They were looking for the exceptional teaching qualities. They were also making sure the interviewee had expertise in the industry experience that support specific classes you can teach.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle your classroom to ensure all students are getting quality service?   1 Answer

Admissions Advisor - Decatur, GA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DeVry University (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online, received an email for assessment about a week later, completed assessment received a phone call to set up for phone interview, phone interviewer stated they would pass my information and recommend for face to face interview. 2 weeks no response

Interview Questions

• Tell me why you would like to work for this organization.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at DeVry University (Las Vegas, NV) in November 2016.

Interview

Long than average wait, and intense process. I didn't think they were interested because it took so long to her from a talent scout. I had a phone screen, two one on one interviews, a phone interview, and a video chat interview - then they contacted my references. Not that I was worried but, they don't do a drug screen. They do outsource for their background check. That company is a little intense. Overall, be ready with your sales pitch and be passionate about education.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at DeVry University (Downers Grove, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied on-line; received phone screen invitation via email; Initial phone screen with HR; phone screen with hiring manager; in-person interview with the hiring manager and the marketing director; in-person interview with the VP and Director;

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation where someone thought that your data was wrong?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DeVry University (Colorado Springs, CO).

Interview

It was a series of interviews by two people. I was told by the first person who interviewed me to expect a phone call to get me setup for the next interview round and then they would make their decision and contact me with the results.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply to this position?   1 Answer