Dexcom Quality Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dexcom Quality Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Dexcom

3.7

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dexcom (New York, NY).

Interview

phone screening with person from human resources- phone interview with hiring manager - onsite interview with 8 different people

got verbally offer during onsite interview and they sent official offer letter within 2 weeks

Interview Questions

• why do you want to leave current company and why dexcom?   Answer Question
  • asked technical questions about job descriptions   1 Answer
  • asked about your skillsets and experiences from resume   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Dexcom

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dexcom (San Diego, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

Screening through a head hunter, phone interview with hiring manager, on site interview with two managers and then a group interview with many engineers and hiring manager, they wear you down so you have to be prepared to spend some time here.

Interview Questions

• Lots of technical questions and team screening questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dexcom (San Diego, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online in May. I had a call in early June with the recruiting department. A week later I had with the hiring manager. Hiring Manager decided to brought me on-site for a 4 hour interview with 5 individuals. I asked them if they have any hesitation about my qualifications and they said that they did not, adding that in fact they were very happy. Two weeks later Clint Johnson called me to offer me a proposal about senior quality engineer (which is a level below the opening I applied for) with the excuse that I did not have experience in something that was not part of the job description. I accepted since they agreed to sponsor me a green card. Apparently they thought I was making less money than I am earning because then I receive an email to ask for references to make a final decision. They contacted my references and never heard back from them. They did not have the courtesy to reply my emails or tell me that they changed their minds.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions, apparently they are having trouble on solving problems as a team.   Answer Question