Dresser-Rand Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Dresser-Rand

2.9

Continuous Improvement Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dresser-Rand (Houston, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

Applied through a Recruiter. Recruiter reviewed the position and set-up a telephone interview. Invited to a Face-Face Panel Interview. Mostly leadership questions. Easy Interview if you are Experienced. Not sure what they are really looking for. I felt Interview was very easy. Interviewers were very happy. However, No offer.

Interview Questions

• What is your Leadership Style?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Dresser-Rand (Houston, TX).

Interview

The interview was highly interactive and conversational. It was a good experience and very different from other interviews I have been to. Behavioral and Technical questions. The environment and people working seemed caring and positive. A lot of experienced professionals who were willing to share their knowledge.

IT Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dresser-Rand (Houston, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

Thorough! The fact that I'd worked there before and had dealt with all people in the face-to-face in Houston, and 2 people conferenced in would be enough to be considered by an offer, but the hiring manager said he was concerned that the pay was less than I had been making, so did not think I would be happy with it. I got the rejection letter a week later.

Interview Questions

• If I could live with a lower salary than I've been making.   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Dresser-Rand in May 2014.

Interview

The process was a long one. I was not actively seeking employment at the time but the opportunity presented itself so I submitted my resume. I was interviewed fairly quickly and let it be known that I could begin working after I returned from a previously scheduled vacation a week later. Three months went by before I heard anything. I accepted the job but had I been actively seeking employment at the time of my interview, they would have missed their chance with me. The position I filled had been available for months and I got the impression that the only reason it was finally filled was because other support staff complained for too long that the position needed to be filled or they would seek work elsewhere because their work load was too great. It certainly left me with the impression that employees needs often get swept under the rug.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dresser-Rand (Plymouth, MI) in March 2019.

Interview

Online interview very direct and clear. Inquired about working hours as the schedule is flexible. Went over hourly rates and benefits. Discussed use with Quickbooks and Excel also Microsoft Word.

Interview Questions

• Where do I see myself in five years?   1 Answer

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wellsville, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Dresser-Rand (Wellsville, NY) in September 2010.

Interview

Candidates need to ask good questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work there.   1 Answer

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Dresser-Rand (Houston, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

straight forward, a lot of behavioral question

Interview Questions

• What would you do in a difficult situation when leading a tea,   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dresser-Rand (Worcester, MA) in September 2007.

Interview

Small office - interviewed with hiring manager - did not receive an offer.

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dresser-Rand in January 2016.

Interview

Individual interview, then panel interview with broader group - they are a matrix organization, meaning supply chain's main customers are operations and internal customers. The most important part was interviewing with the operations people to show them you could support them.

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dresser-Rand (Houston, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

Process was very fast and complete in a month. I had to go through a couple of face-to-face interviews with the HR before I could talk to the actual hiring team.

Interview Questions

• 1. Have you worked on supplier evaluation reports and dealt with supplier quality NCs in the past?   Answer Question