DuPont Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DuPont Interview Questions

Interviews at DuPont

2.9

Scientist Interview

Interview

Short initial interview at a career fair to assess fit, followed by a full day on site interview talking to various members of the team. Each interviewer focused on a specific type of question, either a particular technical area or different types of behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you experienced a conflict at work and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, OH

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DuPont (Brooklyn, OH).

Interview

The test they have you take is a reasoning test that had no bearing on the position.
    Then they have you take a test that had a very confusing example of switch configuration and unless you were involved in design/layout of the test you won’t get past this section.

Agronomist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at DuPont.

Interview

Lengthy - it took over 3 months before I had any indication that a job was feasible. Attended a job fair at the company, networked, and dressed 2 levels above the pay grade. The only thing that mattered was my network contact.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DuPont.

Interview

The process is a phone call interview, which is mainly about research experience in detail. How the experience related to this position. The reason of choosing this position. How do you think you can fit this position?

Global Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DuPont (Wilmington, DE) in December 2019.

Interview

DuPont flew me out to their HQ. Interviewed round robin style with some individuals and some groups. They provided lunch. They did not reimburse for other transportation, as in Uber despite stating they would. I think this shows them to be unorganized, borderline unethical and certainly unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a fully integrated marketing campaign you initiated, built and executed and the results of the campaign.   1 Answer

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DuPont (Newark, DE) in December 2019.

Interview

The final interview process was scheduled in person and was set to take the majority of the day starting at 9 am and ending at 1:30 pm. During this, I first had to give a 30-minute presentation representing some of my prior work, followed by 3-4 rounds of 30-minute, 1:1 technical interviews by other members of the team.

Interview Questions

• How will you apply machine learning to a certain set of input parameters in order to minimize or maximize certain properties?   Answer Question

Interview

Behavioral phone call interview with a recruiter. Was very simple, no technical questions and recruiter was very friendly. Got a call a few days later with an offer. Pretty good salary for a first internship

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DuPont (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I had a total of two interviews with prospective mentors. They asked about my prior experiences and wanted to see what my goals were. I received an offer about a month after the interview. I had to provide references after the first round.

Interview Questions

• Why did you decide your major?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at DuPont.

Interview

very short and to the point, 2 people at first, then 3 people, and it was very laid back but somewhat technical. it made me less nervous because they were very easygoing

Interview Questions

• behavioral questions mostly   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DuPont.

Interview

Phone interview to on-site interviews, met with employees and the supervisor at the plant I would work in. The phone-interview was a behavioral screening, where I was called by an employee from the site that was interested in hiring me.