DynCorp International Interview Questions

Updated May 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 196 of over 196 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at DynCorp International

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Bangalore) in May 2021

Interview

Interview process is smooth and understandable technical rounds of interview, Expectation from panel is detailed knowledge about the entire activity we are going to perform. More over it was not lengthy and been finished with in the time, No waiting time at all

DynCorp International

Application

I interviewed at DynCorp International

Interview

Phone interview but only because i lived out of state. People were friendly, asked typical Windows technical questions. The interview was fairly short, maybe 20 to 30 minutes. I have to enter 30 words.

Interview Questions
  • My experience with windows clusters
    Answer Question

DynCorp International

Application

I interviewed at DynCorp International

Interview

Laid back. Thought it would be intimidating but not the case. I wouldn’t sweat the process if I were you. They keep things chill. Also, if you’re going overseas, be prepared for a cluster.

Interview Questions
  • How is your electrical troubleshooting

DynCorp International

Application

I interviewed at DynCorp International

Interview

Not much. Based on my resume all they wanted to know is when I could start on the contract. Had 1 interview with the hiring manager and the was contacted by HR.

Interview Questions
  • What is your past aviation history. Have you ever contracted before overseas.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I interviewed at DynCorp International (Houston, TX) in Feb 2020

Interview

Interview process concerning work ethics and operational experience, Knowledge of the context and cultural differences, Different Types of Risk to operations and assets, Tell me about yourself. How would you describe yourself? What makes you unique? Why do you want to work here? What interests you about this role? What motivates you? What are you passionate about? Why are you leaving your current job?

Interview Questions
  • About experience in High Risk Areas
  • About salary and allowances, and travel proceeding's

DynCorp International

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International

Interview

For me it was quick. I knew the hiring manager. It was just a quick comments. I know they now ask some detailed questions about the positions to make sure they get competent employees.

Interview Questions
10 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX) in Sep 2019

Interview

There was no interview process. My resume was passed on to the hiring manager and they verified my clearance plus my work history, It's a contract job and not like a regular job interview back in the United States.

DynCorp International

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International in Apr 2019

Interview

The Interview was easy and conducted over the phone. Asked about my previous experience and what I was looking for out of the company. I also asked about the work and living conditions, and the interviewer's own person experience working with the company. Overall it was a good experience.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about you past employer... My past experience in the field and the different jobs I worked in that field. I also asked about the work and living conditions, and the interviewer's own person experience working with the company. Overall it was a good experience.

DynCorp International

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 months. I interviewed at DynCorp International

Interview

Thorough background check, check of credentials, secret clearance, drug screen, psychological screening, Police selection assessment and training, firearms qualification driving history, credit check, yearly training, annual firearms qualifications, Working with multiple nationalities and the use of linguists

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Nairobi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Nairobi) in Mar 2019

Interview

A well detailed interview,with a detailed back ground. Attention is focused on your professional career too.And your previous places if work for the last ten years in put into consideration too.

Interview Questions
  • Are you willing to work in a desert war zone,like the middle East?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 196 Interviews