DynCorp International Interview Questions

Updated Jul 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 199 of over 199 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at DynCorp International

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Bangalore) in Jul 2021

Interview

The interview is so well structured and the entire process is handled smoothly by HR. The process ensured I meet some amazing people from the organisation. It was a virtual video call, many things were explained so well by HR and made me comfortable

Interview Questions
  • Why do you like to work and grow in Tax
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Johannesburg

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Johannesburg)

Interview

I was contacted via phone to attend a formal face-to-face interview in Johannesburg, South Africa. The interviewer informed me that I have an hour to convince him that I am the right person for the job. Questions asked by the interviewer focused on my qualifications, scope, and years of work experience. I was also asked if I had any criminal convictions to my name and that I am sound of mind. He also asked questions about my general health and if I would consider working abroad in conditions uncertain. He had shown an interest in my military background and hobbies. During the interviewing process the interviewer made me feel at ease.

Interview Questions
  • The very first question was to tell the interviewer about myself?

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Bangalore) in May 2021

Interview

Interview process is smooth and understandable technical rounds of interview, Expectation from panel is detailed knowledge about the entire activity we are going to perform. More over it was not lengthy and been finished with in the time, No waiting time at all

1 person found this interview helpful

DynCorp International

Application

I interviewed at DynCorp International

Interview

Phone interview but only because i lived out of state. People were friendly, asked typical Windows technical questions. The interview was fairly short, maybe 20 to 30 minutes. I have to enter 30 words.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DynCorp International

Application

I interviewed at DynCorp International

Interview

Laid back. Thought it would be intimidating but not the case. I wouldn’t sweat the process if I were you. They keep things chill. Also, if you’re going overseas, be prepared for a cluster.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DynCorp International

Application

I interviewed at DynCorp International

Interview

Not much. Based on my resume all they wanted to know is when I could start on the contract. Had 1 interview with the hiring manager and the was contacted by HR.

Interview Questions
  • What is your past aviation history. Have you ever contracted before overseas.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I interviewed at DynCorp International (Houston, TX) in Feb 2020

Interview

Interview process concerning work ethics and operational experience, Knowledge of the context and cultural differences, Different Types of Risk to operations and assets, Tell me about yourself. How would you describe yourself? What makes you unique? Why do you want to work here? What interests you about this role? What motivates you? What are you passionate about? Why are you leaving your current job?

Interview Questions
  • About experience in High Risk Areas
  • About salary and allowances, and travel proceeding's

DynCorp International

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International

Interview

For me it was quick. I knew the hiring manager. It was just a quick comments. I know they now ask some detailed questions about the positions to make sure they get competent employees.

Interview Questions
10 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX) in Sep 2019

Interview

There was no interview process. My resume was passed on to the hiring manager and they verified my clearance plus my work history, It's a contract job and not like a regular job interview back in the United States.

DynCorp International

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International in Apr 2019

Interview

The Interview was easy and conducted over the phone. Asked about my previous experience and what I was looking for out of the company. I also asked about the work and living conditions, and the interviewer's own person experience working with the company. Overall it was a good experience.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about you past employer... My past experience in the field and the different jobs I worked in that field. I also asked about the work and living conditions, and the interviewer's own person experience working with the company. Overall it was a good experience.
1 person found this interview helpful