DynCorp International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DynCorp International Interview Questions

Interviews at DynCorp International

2.3

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International.

Interview

For me it was quick. I knew the hiring manager. It was just a quick comments. I know they now ask some detailed questions about the positions to make sure they get competent employees.

Material Control Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX) in September 2019.

Interview

There was no interview process. My resume was passed on to the hiring manager and they verified my clearance plus my work history, It's a contract job and not like a regular job interview back in the United States.

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International in April 2019.

Interview

The Interview was easy and conducted over the phone. Asked about my previous experience and what I was looking for out of the company. I also asked about the work and living conditions, and the interviewer's own person experience working with the company. Overall it was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about you past employer... My past experience in the field and the different jobs I worked in that field. I also asked about the work and living conditions, and the interviewer's own person experience working with the company. Overall it was a good experience.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at DynCorp International.

Interview

Thorough background check, check of credentials, secret clearance, drug screen, psychological screening, Police selection assessment and training, firearms qualification driving history, credit check, yearly training, annual firearms qualifications, Working with multiple nationalities and the use of linguists

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guayanilla, PR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Guayanilla, PR) in December 2018.

Interview

Interview process was informal and not complex. Selected place for it was comfortable. The recruiter offered a brief of the company and the position, and asked basic questions to comfirm resume info.

Interview Questions

• Years of experience in the field?   1 Answer

QA/QC Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Las Vegas, NV) in December 2018.

Interview

I was offered and advanced position b excuse of my productionSupervises the Quality Control functions/activities of a project or its parts, including Quality Control inspection schedules and the collection of Quality Records. Supports the Construction Manager in dealing with the Client for all the Quality matters. Provide guidance for the finished product of pods used by Amazon for their robotic division. Promoted to installation thru Culver LLC

Interview Questions

• What changes would I put in place?   1 Answer

Electronics Technician Senior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Pensacola, FL) in October 2018.

Interview

I was told "
    They can’t count 1 weekend a month. It would have to be 6 years of active duty experience. " This company does not support the National Guard component. I was told my service did not count and the company did not give me a chance to demostrate my knowledge. The did not even get me a phone interview to judge me knowledge. This was a terrible experience and very insulting.

Munitions Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DynCorp International (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online and received a phone call a few days later from a recruiter. They asked me a few questions such as, how much experience did I have and when was I available. Overall, I had a good feeling about it but I did not receive an offer.

Facilities Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Springfield, VA).

Interview

I did not apply. No Interview. They asked if I wanted the job and sent me an offer. Didn't speak with anyone with the actual company until they HR sent me paperwork.

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Patuxent River, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Patuxent River, MD).

Interview

Asked a couple of questions about what I did in the Navy. Was really easy basically already had the job they were just confirming some things with what I did and how long I did my job. What systems I worked on etc. Nothing too crazy.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my job in the Navy.   1 Answer