DynCorp International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DynCorp International Interview Questions

Updated Nov 16, 2017

2.3

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at DynCorp International.

Interview

The interview went really well. I was asked behavioral questions and how my experience pertains to the job. The interview lasted an hour but that may have been because I had to explain my experience.

Deployment Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Springfield, VA).

Interview

It was an average interview, where the job duties and responsibilities were discussed. Background job history was also asked by the interviewers and that was discussed in great detail for the last 10 years. Typical interview.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DynCorp International (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

Professional recruiters and basically one on one interviews with all senior members of the team. Typical SAR questions . Very professional, very happy with the whole process, questioned the programs I worked on and explained in detail what they were looking for.

Electrical & Environmental Systems Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International (North Little Rock, AR) in March 2017.

Interview

There was none. The hiring company is completely separate from the actual company so there is no communication whatsoever. The hiring company hires anyone who remotely fit the description of the job applied, regardless of experience.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked on this platform in the past? (Not that it matters.)   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

Recruiter called me to discuss resume then scheduled interview.
    One in-person interview with multiple managers present.
    Was fairly simple... asked standard STAR interview questions and about my experience with computer systems like Excel, SQL, Access.

Interview Questions

• Time you had to meet a deadline?
      How do you prioritize projects and time?   Answer Question

Supply Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DynCorp International (New York, NY).

Interview

Very professional recruiters and friendly not too pushy or stuck up. Good feedback and responsive emails .Very polite and open minded experience .Excited about my new job and the future it may lead too

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

I have worked for the company before so there was relatively minimal interviewing required. Most of the induction process focussed on training. The company was already familiar with my skills in the area I was being assessed for.

Interview Questions

• If I had my Security+ certification.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DynCorp International.

Interview

With my Resume, the interview went really well and quick. I really showed must highest interest in the job. I have a strong will in doing the best for the job I am assigned. Then ready for more.

Interview Questions

• What is #1 professional green light on any professional job   1 Answer

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cape Canaveral, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Cape Canaveral, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by the Senior Buyer and the Operations Manager, and the entire interview lasted about thirty minutes. They asked the standard canned questions that I think most Corporations subscribe to, they need to be more focused on the position you are applying for and if you are capable of doing the job.

Interview Questions

• What was the worse mistake you ever made and how did you correct it? Yep right out of the interview 101 handbook.   Answer Question

FUEL OPERATOR/DRIVER Interview

Anonymous Employee in India, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International (India, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

To dedicate myself to the company & fulfill the goals of the organization. To continuously acquire, develop and apply new skills through practical experience. A strong will to achieve any professional goal irrespective of the industry I work in. to build a good career with the growth of the company.

Negotiation

SALARY RANGE