DynCorp International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 8, 2017

2.3

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

Recruiter called me to discuss resume then scheduled interview.
    One in-person interview with multiple managers present.
    Was fairly simple... asked standard STAR interview questions and about my experience with computer systems like Excel, SQL, Access.

Interview Questions

• Time you had to meet a deadline?
      How do you prioritize projects and time?
      Answer Question

Supply Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DynCorp International (New York, NY).

Interview

Very professional recruiters and friendly not too pushy or stuck up. Good feedback and responsive emails .Very polite and open minded experience .Excited about my new job and the future it may lead too

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DynCorp International.

Interview

With my Resume, the interview went really well and quick. I really showed must highest interest in the job. I have a strong will in doing the best for the job I am assigned. Then ready for more.

Interview Questions

• What is #1 professional green light on any professional job   1 Answer

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cape Canaveral, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Cape Canaveral, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by the Senior Buyer and the Operations Manager, and the entire interview lasted about thirty minutes. They asked the standard canned questions that I think most Corporations subscribe to, they need to be more focused on the position you are applying for and if you are capable of doing the job.

Interview Questions

• What was the worse mistake you ever made and how did you correct it? Yep right out of the interview 101 handbook.   Answer Question

FUEL OPERATOR/DRIVER Interview

Anonymous Employee in India, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International (India, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

To dedicate myself to the company & fulfill the goals of the organization. To continuously acquire, develop and apply new skills through practical experience. A strong will to achieve any professional goal irrespective of the industry I work in. to build a good career with the growth of the company.

Negotiation

SALARY RANGE

Aircraft Mechanic II Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International.

Interview

Took forever and a day to hear back from recruiting. Don't wait, call them repeatedly if necessary. When they finally send you to go to a drug testing center then you know you are hired. They wont tell you that of course but you are unless you test hot.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was asked as far as technical. They just confirmed what was already on my resume.   Answer Question

Ammunition Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Miami, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

It was a great experience. Straight forward. Definitely was asked about my qualifications to make sure I didn't embellish on my application or Resume. I was extremely surprised to receive the offer within twenty four hours. The company definitely has some extremely professional individuals working for them.

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

Asked basic question such as previous history from resume, what my most amazing moment in my life was. something that I can look back at and think it was an accomplishment. If everything was going bad one day, how would I go about it. Standard HR questions. Usually two to three individuals in an office asking questions.

Interview Questions

• High point in my career; know about company and some of their current contract situations   1 Answer

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DynCorp International.

Interview

very brief. I did not go through a normal process. When I went to the unemployment agency, here in MD, i was asked what kind of work did I do while I was in the military. I told them I was an aircraft mechanic and three days later I had a job at Patuxent NAS

Production Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita Falls, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Wichita Falls, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Interview went well and really thought that I would receive an offer. Apparently the job was cancelled and not offered to anyone. Also applied for a job oversees but haven't heard anything. I have been told that this is a good company to work for and they are like family. Hopefully, there is a position with my name on it.

Interview Questions

• What is your background and what aircraft have you worked on.   Answer Question