Earth Fare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Earth Fare Interview Questions

Interviews at Earth Fare

2.1

Interview

4 phone interviews. One with HR, then one with each person in the marketing department. A few interviews were facetime. Asked if you are comfortable traveling a lot for work.

Community Relations Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Earth Fare.

Interview

Submitted resume via website. Was contacted about 2 weeks later for a face to face interview.
    Met with store manager and crc manager. Said I should hear something back in 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume.
      Tell me about yourself.
      Tell me about an event that you put together.
      Tell me about some ideas that you have for marketing/events.
      What do you know about our company?
      What questions do you have for us?   2 Answers

Community Relations Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Earth Fare.

Interview

The interview process was very frustrating. I was granted two robotic phone interviews over a three month time frame. Earth Fare's diversity at the executive level is nearly nonexistent.

Part Time Cashier Interview

Interview

I had to fill out this form that had the same questions as the application. She was very nice and funny. The interview went very fast. It was a very easy interview and I've never had to do a interview before.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Earth Fare in February 2019.

Interview

After submitting my resume online, I was contacted by email to complete a one-way video interview. It was very similar to a phone screen. A few days after the video interview I was contacted to set up an in-person. That proceeded into a second round and from that the hiring decision was made.

Any Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Earth Fare (Gainesville, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied at a job fair. I filled out an application and a few minutes later we were called into a room to do some questions on a computer. Then we were called into a different room where I was sat down with whichever managers they feel like I fit best. I was moved around between specialty and wellness managers. The interviews were like a conversation, so that was nice and calming. I left the interview and the store manager followed me out and offered me the position on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Be professional and prepared to sell yourself. Make sure you live the lifestyle they represent.

Cashier Interview

Interview

Submitted application and got called in for a brief interview. Chatted with two managers about the position. Was asked to return for training. Did not take very long. I enjoyed the experience.

Interview Questions

• What is your work experience?
      Do you shop here?
      What is your favorite product here?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Earth Fare (Jacksonville, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

Interview was quick and successful, overall took about 30 minutes. Eath Fare provided a job fair at a local hotel and conference center. Interviewers were very polite and friendly, made the process rather enjoyable.

Interview Questions

• Who is somebody that has had a large impact on your life?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I interviewed at Earth Fare (Charlotte, NC) in October 2018.

Interview

Went in for interview and was told I would come in 2 days later for paperwork and would receive a call later on in the day or the next day at worst and never received one. Needless to say I moved on. Lady that interviewed me said she had only been there for 2 weeks.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peachtree Corners, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Earth Fare (Peachtree Corners, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

Was emailed a notification stating I should come in any time and speak with a manager for an interview. When I arrived, I was asked to wait at the seated area for her. She came and told me to fill out a paper application. I did and I told her that I had completed the online application as well. She left and came back maybe 20 minutes later and instructed me that the interview manager only takes 1 interview daily and he was already with someone so he would call me the next day. I never heard back. I don't think were as organized as they could have been.