Earth Fare Interview Questions

Updated Aug 10, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 90 of over 90 interviews

Other6%
2.1
HardAverageEasy

Earth Fare

Application

I interviewed at Earth Fare

Interview

Easy interview. Very friendly and relaxed vibe. Wanted previous work experience and then mostly just chatted. Very easy interview with very friendly management. I'm only doing this review so that I can see other reviews.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you had to deal with a problematic customer.
    Answer Question

Earth Fare

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Earth Fare

Interview

3 people multiple questions on values and why you’re ready for the job again company is now closed so they will not be hiring or looking for more people-because they are closed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Earth Fare (Charlotte, NC) in Jun 2019

Interview

I applied online and received a text message, to call or text for an in person interview. I called and scheduled the interview. I went in and met with the hiring manager. We spoke casually for about 25 minutes. I was asked about my background, my I wanted to work for Earth Fare, and I was asked several scenario questions. I answered honestly and was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Noblesville, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Earth Fare (Noblesville, IN) in May 2019

Interview

A front-end manager interviewed me to determine eligibility and fill out paperwork, then referred me to a higher-ranking manager who confirmed my position and employment status. After I was scheduled, the same front-end manager proceeded to conduct my orientation process

Interview Questions
  • What is your favorite animal and why?

Earth Fare

Application

I interviewed at Earth Fare

Interview

4 phone interviews. One with HR, then one with each person in the marketing department. A few interviews were facetime. Asked if you are comfortable traveling a lot for work.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Earth Fare

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Earth Fare

Interview

Interview was very casual and involved many behavioral questions, I was hired on the spot after the interview. Answer the questions decently and come dressed decently and show that you're somewhat competent

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Earth Fare

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Earth Fare in Feb 2019

Interview

After submitting my resume online, I was contacted by email to complete a one-way video interview. It was very similar to a phone screen. A few days after the video interview I was contacted to set up an in-person. That proceeded into a second round and from that the hiring decision was made.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Earth Fare (Columbia, SC) in Feb 2019

Interview

You complete a paper or online application, follow up on the application, and possibly get interviewed for a position. It's a quite simple process, actually. Not much to do or think about.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time customer service affected you in a positive way.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Viera, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Earth Fare (Viera, FL)

Interview

Started out very normal, interviewed at a hotel because the store was not yet ready. Did drug test there as well, got an offer very quickly. However, later in the process I was offered a higher position which was great. I was told I’d hear back in 24 hours and I did not. 3 days later store manager replies to my test telling me someone else was hired for the position but that I should still be at orientation for the lesser position. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL, this time gap cost me other potential offers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Earth Fare

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Earth Fare in Jan 2019

Interview

It honestly was the easiest interview. The bakery manager showed up on her day off because she wanted to hear about me and I felt like they really were interested in me working for them, and had a few basic questions. She really was just looking for someone who could fill a few different roles in the department and hired me on the spot. I came back a few days later and they went through paperwork.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 90 Interviews