Echo Global Logistics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Chicago, IL) in December 2017.

Interview

Detailed and amazing evaluation . The process required interviews with 3 people. The decision Is based on close look at your qualifications. It was time consuming but I know decision is made very carefully.

Interview Questions

• Why you feel you are good for the position?   1 Answer

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Dallas, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

The hiring experience began when a friend of mine who had been working for Echo for about a year suggested that I give him my resume, as I was (am) looking for a new job. He took my resume and gave it to the hiring coordinator, who reached out to me via email to set up a phone interview. Had the first phone interview, aced it, and got called in for a second and final interview. I met with multiple managers of different departments within the company, as well as the hiring coordinator. They finished the interview and said that they would call me back when they had an answer as to whether I would be hired or not. I was not hired.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Nashville, TN) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview process was an initial phone screening followed by an in office interview and a 30 minute job shadow. The phone screening was very relaxed. It was more of an info session

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics.

Interview

Hacker Rank assessment score was low due to small errors, employer doesn't care to take the time to analyze the results to see beyond a machine assessment. No Thanks, did me a favor by not wasting anymore of my time.

Sr. Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Chicago, IL) in September 2018.

Interview

Phone screen, online tech evaluation on HackerRank, followed by 1/2 of interviews on site. Interviewer broken down in 3 hours. One with tech management. Then HR & VP or director of Tech, then ending with recruiter

Interview Questions

• Give an instance where you caused an issue, and how did you fix it?   Answer Question

Claims Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Watsonville, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Watsonville, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

We had an open conversation about the trucking industry and my on the job experience. Scenarios thrown out for discussion on how I would handle and what steps would I take to be successful. I was asked general questions on my lifestyle, activities, involvements and direction for personal goals. It was open and casual.

Interview Questions

• How confident am I in my skills and understanding of legalities   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied on a weekend. Was asked about phone interview availability on Monday. At end of phone interview arranged for the in-person interview for the following Monday. Met with three different people and got a very helpful opportunity to shadow the position and got a much better understanding of what the job entailed.

Interview Questions

• How did you get interested in the industry? (not exactly unexpected, but important for company to understand)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

First there is a phone interview. Then there is an in person interview at their corporate office where you shadow someone for about an hour. It's a pretty easy process.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

Pretty Straight forward interview:
     1 phone interview lasting about half an hour
    1 in person interview lasting a little over an hour when you had to come into the office, just have to talk about who you are and what you want to do at the company

Operations Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics.

Interview

First step in process, relaxed phone call to discuss position and company as a whole. Very calm and pleasant and they definitely sounds like a good company to work for.

Interview Questions

• Tell us your experience and why you think you would make a good fit for this role.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Scheduled time slots for an interview and never received a follow up. Looked up some reviews from various sites concerning the company and it seemed a bit weird, like it wasn't a real company with real opportunities.