KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Echo Global Logistics Interview Questions

Updated Aug 5, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 226 of over 226 interviews

Campus Recruiting15%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Echo Global Logistics

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics in Jul 2022

Interview

Echo scheduled a phone interview with me a few hours after I submitted an application. The morning the interview was scheduled came, and the recruiter NEVER CALLED. I reached out to them via email and the recruiter claimed to be having computer (tech) issues and rescheduled for a later time that same day. He GHOSTED ME AGAIN. I never heard a word for him or from anyone at Echo that day, or ever again. They absolutely wasted my time, and this is probably not the only time they've done this to candidates. Companies should really do better in 2022. Don't expect any professionalism from Echo.

Echo Global Logistics

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics in Jul 2022

Interview

It is a multi-tier interview process. From the beginning Bailey was extremely helpful and she excited me for the sales role. She was very knowledgably about the position and about the company in general.

Interview Questions
  • What is most important to me in the next career I have.
    Answer Question

Echo Global Logistics

Application

I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics

Interview

3 total rounds. Recruiter intro for about 15 minutes, take home assessment, then a final interview with one of the sales managers. Typical recruiter call for 30 minutes. Sales assessment take home. Then an hour of behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Echo Global Logistics

Application

I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics

Interview

My interview process consisted of a original phone call to talk about the business itself and then a scheduled interview in the office where we had a free discussion, tour, and a brief shadow session

Interview Questions
  • Q please describe some strengths and weaknesses

Echo Global Logistics

Application

I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics

Interview

The interview process was smooth. 3 interviews with different people in department. Consisted of behavioral questions. Mostly a conversation to see if you were a good fit for the company.

Interview Questions
  • Question: Tell me about yourself?

Echo Global Logistics

Application

I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics

Interview

It was very easy and calm. That’s really all I have to say about that, this needs 30 words minimum so I’m gonna continue to type until I reach word count.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Echo Global Logistics

Application

I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics

Interview

Pretty standard process, started with a technical recruiter phone call, a short technical screen, and then (at the time, pre-pandemic) psuedocode whiteboarding. No live coding happened, it was all done through talking with fellow software devs.

Interview Questions
  • Describe the test cases you would write for {scenario}.

Echo Global Logistics

Application

I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics

Interview

Interview Questions
  • Describe the test cases you would write for {scenario}.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Chicago, IL)

Interview

I applied and a recruiter reached out to me first and then a week later I was contacted back and had secured the interview. It was a two stage interview process with two different supervisors that took place over zoom.

Interview Questions
  • - What experience have you had in this field? - Take us through a scenario and how you fix it? - How are your social skills when it comes to talking to other clients on the phone?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Atlanta, GA)

Interview

The person that interviewed me had worked at the company for less than one month. Some questions I answered "yes" or "no" to was not met with any follow up questions. I did not receive any response from my thank you / follow up email regarding the next stages of the process. I received the same first round email about a week after completing that interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 226 Interviews

Echo Global Logistics Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Echo Global Logistics as 64.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.53 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Inside Sales and Client Sales Representative rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Account Executive and Carrier Sales Representative roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Echo Global Logistics takes an average of 18 days when considering 238 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Carrier Sales Representative had the quickest hiring process (on average 16 days), whereas Account Executive roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 23 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Echo Global Logistics according to 238 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 35.46%

Echo Global Logistics logo

Company Updates

304 days ago

Company News
- Echo will become a private company with additional resources and greater flexibility to continue to build its technology and data science platform and enhance its value proposition to shippers and carriers - The transaction has received the unanimous approval of Echo's Board of Directors, which recommended that Echo's stockholders approve the transaction Echo Global Logistics, Inc. (Nasdaq: ECHO) ("Echo"), a leading provider of technology-enabled transportation and supply chain management services, today announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement to be acquired by funds managed by The Jordan Company, L.P. ("TJC"), a global private equity firm, for an equity value of approximately $1.3 billion. Through this transaction, Echo will become a private company which it expects will provide additional resources and greater flexibility to continue to build its technology and data science platform and enhance its value proposition to shippers and carriers.
Shared image - Echo Global Logistics enters into Definitive Merger Agreement to be acquired by The Jordan Company for $48.25 per share in cash
ir.echo.com

309 days ago

Company News
Echo Global Logistics, Inc. (NASDAQ: ECHO), a leading provider of technology-enabled transportation management services, announced today that the company has been named one of Chicago's Best and Brightest Companies to Work For®. This is the eighth year Echo has earned this honor from the National Association for Business Resources (NABR). Every year, companies throughout the greater Chicago region compete to be named one of the top workplaces in the city, and only a few receive this honor. "We're proud to be recognized as one of Chicago's Best and Brightest Companies to Work For once again," said Doug Waggoner, Chairman of the Board of Directors and Chief Executive Officer at Echo. "We invest in our people by providing them with ongoing training and career development and by giving them the tools and technology they need to succeed. These are just some of the many ways we distinguish our company as an employer of choice."
Shared image - Echo Global Logistics Named One of Chicago's Best and Brightest Companies to Work For®
ir.echo.com

Echo Global Logistics Photos

+ Add Photo
Echo Global Logistics photo of: Echo is proud of our great culture and office space!
Echo Global Logistics photo of: Intern Day at the ballpark
Echo Global Logistics photo of: Echo's Blood Drive!
Echo Global Logistics photo of: 'Women at Echo' kickoff to all they are doing in and outside of Echo
Echo Global Logistics photo of: Donations for Veterans! Here are some of the items Echo donated to veterans in need.
Echo Global Logistics photo of: 22 Push-ups being done by Echo employees to honor all veterans!
Echo Global Logistics photo of: Inside our offices