Echo Global Logistics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Echo Global Logistics Interview Questions

Interviews at Echo Global Logistics

2.5

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics.

Interview

Pretty easy and straight forward process. The recruiters operate quick and are very informative. I applied for a couple jobs and after my first phone interview i was recommended for a different department within sales that better suited my work experience.

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Chicago, IL) in March 2020.

Interview

My first interactions with Echo started off rocky with a lack of response from the recruiter when trying to schedule phone interviews, and then the day of the interview called almost 30 minutes late without any notification. However, I moved passed that and ended up being called for second interview and to the final on-site interview with the UX team, VP, and other core partners for the role.

The process was positive and my personal interactions with the team had me excited about the role and the company. Then, of course, COVID hit. Understandably, there were delays in decisions and I had assumed that there was changes in their needs/processes as companies moved to working from home. However, even after following up multiple times over the next few weeks I never heard anything from them. Even if they were not able to hire for the position, or selected another candidate, it was pretty unprofessional to not have heard a response at all when I had gotten to the final round and invested my time and effort into those interviews.

Months later I had seen another position posted for the same role and decided to reach out to the same recruiter and apply online, giving the benefit of the doubt that it was a misstep on their part due to the continuing changes due to COVID. Again, no response and an automated response to my application that they were pursuing other candidates.

As a UX designer, I know the candidate experience is equally as important as the customer experience and this has permanently left a bad impression and I will never apply here again.

Interview Questions

• UX Design Exercise - Asking how you would solve for a specific problem   Answer Question

Echo Global Logistics Response

Jul 10, 2020 – Talent Team

We apologize for the lack of communication during your interview process and would be interested to learn more about what happened. If you are comfortable, would you be open to speaking with our Recruitment Manager, Jeremiah Zelaskiewicz in confidence so we can identify the source of the problem. You can reach out to Jeremiah via email at Jeremiah.Zelaskiewicz@echo.com. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback so please help us understand where we can improve going forward.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Chicago, IL) in February 2020.

Interview

I met with Echo at a career fair at my university and set up a phone interview a week later. Following the phone interview, I went into the Chicago office for an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you like winning more than you like loosing or the other way around?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics in January 2020.

Interview

Great interview! The lady was very personable and made the interview a lot less overwhelming. I am doing a second interview next week so I haven't been offered anything yet but feel really great about this company.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Chicago, IL).

Interview

career fair/online site from my university, Phone call with HR, online application, on-site shadow plus an on-site interview with a sales manager. I felt that it was quick compared to other 3PLs

Interview Questions

• Just basic about Yous and then Situational/behavioral questions   Answer Question

Client Sales Interview

Interview

They called me for a phone screening. I applied for an operations job because I was tired of sales and the recruiter convinced me that the better job is really the sales job. I kind of reluctantly said okay and then proceeded in the process. Went in for an interview and it was with two managers that were pretty unprofessional. Then they declined me because they wanted someone who really has a love of sales. Lol. Then don't convince people to apply for the job when they applied for a different one. Hard to be mad though because I got a dream job shortly thereafter

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Chicago, IL) in September 2019.

Interview

15-minute phone call followed by an office visit featuring a job shadow and interview with a sales team manager. In total, the office visit lasted a little over an hour.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Scottsdale, AZ) in July 2019.

Interview

Extremely clear and concise communication. Diligent interview process. The process was quick, I knew exactly when I would hear back and exactly when to expect the decisions to be made.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics.

Interview

I submitted my resume online and was contacted the next day to schedule a telephone interview for that day. After I submitted my scheduling preferences for that day, as requested, I received an email telling me the recruiter was booked , offering me an alternative day 5 days later. The recruiter called and right off the bat it was evident that she was an amateur at best and was reading from an interview guideline. She rattled off questions like a machine gun and there was zero conversation about anything. I asked several questions and she was unable to give me much of an answer to any of them. She asked me the same questions over and over but in a different format. I felt like I was being interviewed by a robot. When I asked what kind of professional development the company had to offer, she told me there was none. I abruptly ended the interview. Sorry, not interested in the amateur hour.

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Sacramento, CA) in April 2019.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter. Asks questions to get to know you better as far as your all the information goes on your resume. Then invited to an in office interview where you shadow one of the more experience account executives and someone who just completed training. After, they check back then will inform you of the next process which is a phone interview with regional manager.