EchoStar Interview Questions

Updated Jul 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 104 of over 104 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

EchoStar

Application

I interviewed at EchoStar

Interview

Soft interview was done at a recruiting event at my college. That was followed by an on site interview with a panel of managers from various teams and a couple devs. It was any entry level position and was focused mostly on being a cultural fit.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a difficulty you've have with completing a project.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Germantown, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at EchoStar (Germantown, MD) in May 2021

Interview

I applied for software engineer position online, After 4 days I received an email to schedule an interview with the hiring manager through Microsoft Teams and then I gave the interview, The interview went well , Interviewer was asking me about my previous experience and why I'm interested in the position etc. I didn't get any reply from them later.

Interview Questions
  • Interviewer was asking basic computer science questions. * What is os? * Basics of OOPS * About c++ and pointers * Inheritance * basic algorithms question He was asking all the fundamental questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Germantown, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EchoStar (Germantown, MD) in Oct 2020

Interview

I was contacted 1 month after my aplication was recieved for the first round by the HR, but I was not told about the interviewer, just told to use Microsoft Team Meetings App. I gave 1st round Skype interview with a Technical Team Lead which went good.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Introduce yourself? 2. What Softwares and programming languages I work with? 3.Gave me a C++ code based on Funtion using variable, References, Pointers and asked to state the results & distinguish the functions. 4.Asked Python code which was easy, more he asked the logic.

EchoStar

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EchoStar

Interview

The interview process has been really fast efficient. It started with a first call and then an on site interview with all the members of team. Good environment, great people and nice conversation. They offered me also the lunch and I really appreciate that.

Interview Questions
  • Background and career history. Description of a critical situation at work. Project and time management approach.

EchoStar

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at EchoStar in Jul 2019

Interview

Terrible interview process by a very boring and inexperienced vice president. Asked inappropriate questions and showed no experience in digital. Was late to the call and did not have a very good understanding of how to interview?

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Germantown, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EchoStar (Germantown, MD) in Oct 2018

Interview

1) Screening interview with HR 2) 1 hour interview with hiring manager 3) 1 hour interview with the other staff in the department 4) 1 hour interview with the head of the department

Interview Questions
  • Explain a situation in which I had to make a decision based on my findings and how to convince my manager it was the right decision

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EchoStar (New Delhi) in Jan 2018

Interview

Easy process has been set by them we can try once if u r actively looking for job change. It might be great if u are applying there. I got an offer with good hike

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Laramie, WY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EchoStar (Laramie, WY) in Jan 2018

Interview

I was selected for a phone interview. About a week after the phone interview, I was asked to do an in-person interview. No technical questions were asked but it took about an hour.

Interview Questions
  • Where would you like to see yourself working in ten years?

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EchoStar (Denver, CO)

Interview

Review experience, education, and goals for job. After quick HR phone screening, talk to hiring manager twice before invitation for a face to face with management team.

Interview Questions
  • Describe an example of using PM tools. Describe how you handle a problem employee

EchoStar

Application

I interviewed at EchoStar

Interview

Basic, nothing complicated interview , just know which position you are applying for and you should be good Like if c++ then know basics of c++ and be ready to know common problems

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 104 Interviews