KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

EchoStar Interview Questions

Updated May 19, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 110 of over 110 interviews

Employee Referral8%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

EchoStar

Application

I interviewed at EchoStar

Interview

un proceso agil y armonico. con preguntas acerca de mi profesion y de mi expoeriencia profesional en las empresas y trabajos en los que he laborado desde que sali de mi carrera

Interview Questions
  • muy buena muy buena muy buena muy buena muy buena muy buena muy buena muy buena muy buena muy buena
    Answer Question

EchoStar

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at EchoStar in Apr 2022

Interview

Position wanted a data analyst but interviewer wanted a software developer and pretty much instantly rejected me, after reaching out to the lady who set up the interview with the team manager she did not respond to my question and just sent me my rejection email.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

EchoStar

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EchoStar in Mar 2022

Interview

First round would be telephonic interview for around 45 minutes, in this round they would be asking all the basic questions and background screening would be done. Next would be the final round with 3 team leads one by one, it took 3 hours to complete this.

Interview Questions
  • Describe about POSTMAN methods? What are the differences between TCP, FTP etc ?

EchoStar

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EchoStar in Nov 2021

Interview

The interview process went well with the first person interviewing. But the person in the second panel seemed really weird. Not in the questions he asked but in the expressions he had and the conclusions he drew. He was smirking the whole time. It seemed as if he's conducting this interview to prove his worth more than understanding a candidate. I personally would never want a manager like that. It totally speaks about the culture of the organization and the way they look down upon their employees.

Interview Questions
  • Data Science pipeline, machine learning The work they do is not related to the qs they ask

EchoStar

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EchoStar in Jul 2021

Interview

Very professional people. They ask you the basics, like tell us about yourself and go through your resume for you to talk about certain jobs or projects. Half is a technical interview. I’m not sure how they vary, but they ask basic data structure and operating system concepts.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at EchoStar (Arlington, VA) in May 2021

Interview

I applied for software engineer position online, After 4 days I received an email to schedule an interview with the hiring manager through Microsoft Teams and then I gave the interview, The interview went well , Interviewer was asking me about my previous experience and why I'm interested in the position etc. I didn't get any reply from them later.

Interview Questions
  • Interviewer was asking basic computer science questions. * What is os? * Basics of OOPS * About c++ and pointers * Inheritance * basic algorithms question He was asking all the fundamental questions

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I interviewed at EchoStar (Detroit, MI)

Interview

Soft interview was done at a recruiting event at my college. That was followed by an on site interview with a panel of managers from various teams and a couple devs. It was any entry level position and was focused mostly on being a cultural fit.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a difficulty you've have with completing a project.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Germantown, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EchoStar (Germantown, MD) in Oct 2020

Interview

I was contacted 1 month after my aplication was recieved for the first round by the HR, but I was not told about the interviewer, just told to use Microsoft Team Meetings App. I gave 1st round Skype interview with a Technical Team Lead which went good.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Introduce yourself? 2. What Softwares and programming languages I work with? 3.Gave me a C++ code based on Funtion using variable, References, Pointers and asked to state the results & distinguish the functions. 4.Asked Python code which was easy, more he asked the logic.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Germantown, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EchoStar (Germantown, MD)

Interview

The interview process has been really fast efficient. It started with a first call and then an on site interview with all the members of team. Good environment, great people and nice conversation. They offered me also the lunch and I really appreciate that.

Interview Questions
  • Background and career history. Description of a critical situation at work. Project and time management approach.

Anonymous Employee in Germantown, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EchoStar (Germantown, MD) in Oct 2019

Interview

College Day half day interview. The whole interview has four rounds. 1st round is paper test, 2nd round is a technical interview with senior data scientist, 3rd round is with manager/director, and last round with senior staff

Interview Questions
  • Mainly IQ/STATS tests in the paper test, and technical questions related to coding/ML in the next few rounds.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 110 Interviews

EchoStar Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at EchoStar as 51.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.66 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Embedded Software Engineer and Engineer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Software Engineer and Engineering Intern roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at EchoStar takes an average of 24 days when considering 121 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Engineer had the quickest hiring process (on average 7 days), whereas Engineering Intern roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 15 days).

Common stages of the interview process at EchoStar according to 121 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 23.18%