Einstein Bros. Bagels Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Einstein Bros. Bagels Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2017

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Einstein Bros. Bagels (Miami, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied online and then a week later got a phone call. Got interviewed by area manager he super sweet was more of a conversation than an interview took a tour and got hired on the spot, getting paid more than what i asked for. Got free bagels and my uniform after.

Baker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seminole, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Einstein Bros. Bagels (Seminole, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

Interviewing process took over 2 weeks. They wanted a background check and it took over nine days.. the actual interview is easy and quick. I also came in for a quick preview of the full-time Baker to see if I would like the position

Interview Questions

• They asked if I had any experience in baking a customer service   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Einstein Bros. Bagels (Miami, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

It was very brief. Basically he asked me my availability and what job experience i had. I was hired on the spot. However, i heard several people had recently quit so I think they just really needed people.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Einstein Bros. Bagels in February 2017.

Interview

It was an average interview, they asked the basic interview questions. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ...

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your last job   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Einstein Bros. Bagels (Chandler, AZ).

Interview

One of the interviewers was intimidating and showed signs of disbelief of the things I said! Also sarcasm and unprofessional approach was just disappointing which resulting in discouraging me from wanting to work for such company. A person like that should not be included in the interview process or even in management

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for this company?   1 Answer

Shift Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurnee, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Einstein Bros. Bagels (Gurnee, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

The general manager meets with you in the store, introduces herself and shakes your hand. She then proceeds to inform the potential employee about the course the interview will take. Shortly after she begins the interview.

Interview Questions

• How well do you handle pressure and stressful situations, especially when busy?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Einstein Bros. Bagels (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

I got a interview approximately 15 days after applying and it was really easy and the manager wasn't there so I had to be interviewed by an employee. I had to contact the manager and she told me I was hired and I had recieved a email that directed me to their job portal that was basically a background check.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Einstein Bros. Bagels (Tempe, AZ).

Interview

super easy, got hired on the spot Manager was laid back, and the process took no longer then 30 minutes. Dressed nice but not super professional. As long as you have some experience you'll get the job.

Interview Questions

• Basic common knowledge
      Ie: food handling, Cash handling, customer service   Answer Question

Interview

Interview was over the phone. Interviewer was optimistic, upbeat and gentle but serious. Questions were easy going yet needed preparation. Was asked to give examples of certain job qualifications based on experience.

Interview Questions

• What challenges do you foresee based on your experience and the job description?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cottonwood Heights, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Einstein Bros. Bagels (Cottonwood Heights, UT) in May 2016.

Interview

I got an email to meet the manager of the store. We met, she offered me a drink, and we sat down and talked. I brought a resume, that she looked at quite often. Simple and easy interview.