Epsilon Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Epsilon Developer Interview Questions

3.5

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Epsilon (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Recruiter with the company called pretty fast and setup a technical screening.

Technical screening was fairly straightforward, but setup in a way that if you missed a question on a topic, they moved on to the next topic. This is fairly traditional, but the interviewer would audibly sigh when you wouldn't state all the possible answers or you don't know a topic. You have my resume, why would you sigh when you ask me about something I don't have experience with?

There were also several topics which were not in the job posting, which I also did not have on my resume.

Overall, one of the more unprofessional interviews I've been involved with.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Epsilon

Developer Interview

Interview

If you have a heart beat your hired! They put little effort into the hiring process which is probably because they don't want you see through the smokey mirror.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I stalled on accepting the offer so they up the offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wakefield, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Epsilon (Wakefield, MA) in March 2010.

Interview

the interview was the most disorganized one that I have ever experienced. I was scheduled to meet with about 8 people. The vice-president forgot about the interview. He showed up 30 min late. At this point I was talking to HR. He poked his head into the office , acknolwedged that he was late. I never saw him again.
    Another person I was scheduled to meet with never showed. I was left sitting in the interview room alone for 30 min. The last person scheduled told me that I could leave if no one else showed up. Of course, no one showed & I let myself out.

the interview consisted entirely of technical questions & drawing code on a white board. They did not try to talk much about the opportunity or company. I asked questions & received short answers. People were not very friendly. They gave a very poor first impression.