Epsilon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Epsilon Interview Questions

Updated Feb 16, 2018

2.7

Senior Email Campaign Specialist Interview

Interview

I applied for the Senior Specialist role, and the recruiter reached back out to me asking if I'd like to speak on the phone regarding the Email Campaign Specialist position. I told her I had applied for the Senior position, and she told me that I would have to go through the interview process and the team would have to evaluate me to see if I was at that level.

FYI Epsilon - that is now how it works. Candidates do not want to waste their time interviewing (hours and hours of meeting people, taking time off work, etc) for a fresh grad position just so the team can "assess" if the candidate is at a higher level. I applied for the Senior position because I have a handful of years of email-specific experience and know that is the level I am at.

Senior Social Media Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview

I applied online, and received an email from HR that the hiring manager wanted to speak with me. I called the recruiter to schedule a phone interview with the hiring manager later that week. Once set up, the hiring manager was running late, and had to dial-in a second person (HR did not inform me there would be two people on the call). The call lasted about 45 minutes. There were a lot of basic questions about the job, but also a lot of philosophical questions like “what’s the best and worst piece of personal advice you’ve ever received,” and “name a personal philosophy you had earlier this year that you’ve since changed.” Prepare for many different types of questions, some which could potentially throw you off.

Interview Questions

• Name a personal philosophy you had earlier this year that you’ve since changed.   Answer Question

Associate Account Executive Interview

Interview

I interviewed on campus and everything went well. The questions were very standard and the person I interviewed with had previously been in the associate account executive position. He said that most of the required skills would be learned on the job but I guess there were other candidates that were more appealing

Senior BI Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview

Phone screening and then group interview

These guys don't focus on requirements when interviewing the candidate. I was asked about advanced Architecture and SAP Hana that has noting much to do with the developer position company wants to fill.
    one of the interviewer walks into the meeting late, have no manners to greet, interrupt the conversation and asked questions thinking he knows the BusinessObjects. Looks like he read interview questions. Walked out of interview room early
    Irony is, no one from the panel had experience with Business Objects let alone webi tool to confirm/verify the answers.
    All they know is Database and SQL and that's what they ask in too details until you can't response. Spent two and a half hours, felt my time was wasted. They may need a DBA or a custom SQL developer

Poor HR recruiter don't know what's going on probably keep looking for candidates.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Austin, TX).

Interview

Interviewed after submitting my resume through the career center at my school. They came to campus and set up slots. My interviewer was friendly and none of the questions were too difficult.

Associate Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Lafayette, CO) in December 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received an initial phone call from HR answering basic questions. The next phone call was with the manager of the position. The next step was an in-person interview with a few of the team members. I received a phone call from HR a few days later with an offer. Overall it was a fairly standard interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your work style, do you prefer to work in the office or at home?   Answer Question
    • How do you manage your workload? With 3 requests being asked of you, how will you handle and prioritize those requests?   Answer Question

Copywriting Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview

It was a pretty simple process. The recruiter scheduled a phone call with me to gather basic information. I then interviewed with two of the creatives and a couple of weeks later, they offered the position.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

The interview process included an initial phone interview with someone from HR. The questions were standard; tell me about yourself, why Epsilon. Next was an hour phone interview with a director. These questions were more comprehensive and in-depth. They covered some of my past work experience and projects I had worked on in school regarding regression analysis. Lastly was the in person interviews with three different people in the analytics group. Each interview involved a problem exercise similar to the work they do. The goal was to gauge your competency and to see how you solve problems. Finally, there was a 30 minute SAS test to gauge how much coding experience you have.

Senior Digital Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Epsilon (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Quick in scheduling interviews, clear communication about expectations. However, for a company that prides itself on its competency and professionalism, and seeks same for a client-facing role, I was quite taken aback and disappointed to be ghosted after my 3rd round, multi-hour interview with 3 team members. It takes nary a few minutes to send a "thanks but no thanks" response to my own follow-up thank you email, but apparently they aren't quite as competent and professional as they think. Epsilon, please do better than putting immature, passive-aggressive millennials in senior-level positions. And hopefully the person you blew off won't one day be the client POC you're interacting with.

Interview Questions

• What kinds of project management software do you use?   1 Answer

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Epsilon (Boston, MA).

Interview

All behavioral. Mostly questions about past experience and why I liked Epsilon. Interviewers also wanted to know about technical skills. They also were interested in problem solving and challenges you had faced in the past.

Interview Questions

• Questions about what Epsilon does which is hard even for them to explain   Answer Question