Epsilon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Epsilon

2.7

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epsilon (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I was on a phone call with HR and we were talking about the role, I was really excited about it but then she asked me about my work status, I told her I am an international student and I am on an F-1 visa and have already applied for my OPT (ability to work in the US post graduation). She says that Epsilon does not hire anyone in this visa. As far as I am concerned, I can work in the US, my qualified skills qualified for the role however I was discriminated still because of my immigration status.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epsilon in April 2020.

Interview

1st Round HR. Basic behavioral questions.
    2nd Round is technical. questions about the project. Pressure test by one of the VP. 3 different people consisting of Director, VP and Manager interview you and drill down. But very informative and you are certain that these guys are very particular about the role and what they expect out of a person.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview

The process was quick. I applied through my university. The interviewer seemed nice but he/she totally misled and said I did a fantastic job when I didn't even make it past the first round...very dissapointing. The questions were straightforward.

Associate Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (New York, NY) in November 2019.

Interview

30 minute interview at my University, five 30 minute final round interviews in the NYC office. I applied through my University career portal, interviewed at my school for the first round and then was invited for the final round in NYC.

Interview Questions

• What is your "dream dream" job and what is your "realistic dream" job?   Answer Question

Client Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wakefield, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Wakefield, MA) in October 2019.

Interview

work with their HR rep, eventually went into their worksite to interview. I don't remember exactly how many rounds especially because the recruiter came to our school- they hire a lot of graduates from my school.

Interview Questions

• They asked pretty basic questions. I met with four different people, for 30 minutes each. They did not do a lot of prep beforehand- most looked at my resume and just asked me questions based on that for 10-15 min. Then they would just ask standard behavior questions after. They were nice people and it was a comfortable environment. They didn't ask any technical questions.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chicago, IL

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Epsilon (West Chicago, IL).

Interview

Moved very quickly in the process. First was phone interview, then a second phone interview and then a face to face. They make it sound like you have a good chance but they are fake people! Do not waste your time interviewing here. Instead of sending a thank you email, the recruiter calls me and was rude about them not moving forward with an offer. She was overly confrontational and pointed out negative points. Very inappropriate way to decline a candidate. Will never apply here again.

Security Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview

I had several scheduled meetings and committments meaning more than two
    scheduled with an internal recruiter at their urging but the person repeatedly failed to meet. I remember arranging important appointments around one of the meetings only to be failed again. And sadly this was a senior internal recruiter. My time was wasted for several failed meetings. I had never experienced this with any other company. I am so glad I was offered a position at another company because this likely provides insight to the internal culture of this organization.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Epsilon (New York, NY) in August 2019.

Interview

First they welcome with SQL return test and group discussion will be there, where they asked about SoW and use case like if Statement of work is given to you what will you do and how will you meet the customer to discuss about project.

Interview Questions

• Position of a character in a string.
      Same salaried employees.
      Data difference to find out last day of current year, last year like that.

SQL QUESTIONS   Answer Question

New Grad Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview

Not a bad interview, included chatting with 4 people, some of them on the phone. A bit disorganized, and only really asked about my previous positions not so much about me personally.

Interview Questions

• How do you cultivate relationships with co-workers or clients who you’ve only spoken to on the phone?   Answer Question

A Senior Technology Role Interview

Interview

I applied to two different senior technology roles with Epsilon over the course of several months. I was ghosted both times -- the first after a recruiter screening, the second after an on-site interview (that went well) where I met with 3 people, including a VP. I had thought this was a highly professional / mature organization, but the recruitment process certainly did not reflect this.