Epsilon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Epsilon Interview Questions

Updated Apr 7, 2017

2.8

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview

Went to a university career fair and applied online. Emailed back a month later for an interview. The Interview consisted of behavioral interview questions and was very comfortable. It was a one on one interview and the interviewer was typing while I was talking.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you disagreed with a colleague and how did you work it out with them?   Answer Question

Marketing Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epsilon (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me in regards to this position. Ten minutes late for the phone interview, had to reschedule, second time the recruiter forgot to call me- emailed me the day after to reschedule. The third time is the charm right? The phone interview went well- at least I thought so- then I received an email about a week later saying I wasn't selected to move further. To be honest, I was happy I didn't.

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Epsilon (Dallas, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Contacted by an HR recruiter for a Sr Director position. Responded that I was interested in discussing the opportunity. We arranged a call, she was a no show. We arranged another call - no show. Third call arranged - she cancelled at the last moment. Fourth time (what was I thinking) she completely blew me off, no explanation. If HR treats you like that when they are recruiting, it's not a good indicator for the future.

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wakefield, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Wakefield, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

I did the interview through Skype and the people were very nice and easy going, she asked a few basic questions and explained the position to me. The person I interviewed with initially was alumni from my university, and the following interview was with the recruiter. Asked me to tell about myself and about certain qualifications on my resume, also wanted to know about previous experiences that relate to the position I was applying for.

Interview Questions

• What is a circumstance in which you did not agree with a coworker and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

Quite standard process - hr phone, 2 phone screens with team member and HM, then onsite. The onsite included a technical test and 4-5 round 1-on-1 with the team members. The overall process was smooth and pleasant.

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview

I received an email from a recruiter after applying online and had a quick phone interview. I was asked basic questions related to things on my resume. I did not get a job offer though.

Interview Questions

• What is the most challenging project you have worked on?   Answer Question

Associate Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

1. A recruiter reached out to me and we scheduled a call. After the call she told me to call her on 12/21. I called and she picked up, saying she was going to call one of the mangers and give me a call back. Then... on 1/4 I emailed her saying I haven't received a call back yet.
    2. Passed on to webcam interview
    3. Went to SF campus to interview with 5 people, took a Project Manager exam instead of an Associate Project Manager one and was told I did very well...

- The people who were interviewing seemed really nice, liked to talk a lot about having fun, a lot..things got a little awkward when they mentioned they need to hire more men... because here I am sitting at an interview, as a woman... so I kind of lightened the mood and was like " well hopefully there aren't any guys in your interview pile " ........ I don't know how to respond to something like that.

- I was also reached out to by another internal recruiter that was interested in me for this same role, even though I was in the last stage of my interview already. There seemed to be an internal mix-up..

- One of my interviewers were confused on why I was invited all the way up to San Francisco when the other team was in San Jose area which is where I am from.

- I reached out to the recruiter for feedback on my interview since I didn't get an offer, they said there was no negative feedback and that other candidates were more qualified, it's weird cuz a month later they are still renewing their job posts for the same position. Maybe they are being overly picky.. are they even hiring anyone?? Maybe they are in search for their next male, I don't know. One of my interviewers was surprised on how well I did on the exam because they gave me a more advanced one since they thought I could do it.. so I'm sure it was a culture thing? They didn't ask me any questions about how I was a team mate, but constantly shared about how they were cohesive themselves, then went on asking me questions non-related to being a good coworker, so maybe they didn't think I was a team-player. Who knows?

Other than that, if you get yourself in the door, company seems really cool, good benefits, 2 day work from home policy, they even went to Paris together for work, and do cycling together etc... lol.. maybe I shouldn't have been so serious about work ethic in the interview.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Epsilon in February 2017.

Interview

Two phone interviews with a recruiter to go over my work history, etc. and a scheduled 3-4 hour in-person interview with the local office. The offer was dropped (due to outside circumstances) before I was able to go to the in-person interview.

Senior CopyWriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Epsilon (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I came into it when the company was called SolutionSet -- Epsilon absorbed the company a couple years into my tour of duty there. SolutionSet was a smallish agency at the time. The process was pretty standard and straightforward: As a senior-level writer, I interviewed with the Creative Director, the CEO / Founder, and a couple of my potential teammates.

Interview Questions

• What competencies were important to me as a marketing writer?   2 Answers

Negotiation

Quick and mutually satisfying.

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Epsilon (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

I was contacted via linked in requesting that I apply for an opening that they had on their team. I submiited my resume per their request and got an email back 2 hours later saying I was not qualified for the role. Waste of my time, and a testament to the poor quality of sourcing within the company.

Interview Questions

• I was never asked a question other then to submit my resume.   1 Answer