Essilor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Essilor

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Production Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Essilor (Madrid (Spain)) in June 2016.

Interview

Group interview. We had to talk abour ourselves and perform an activity in groups of 4 people. Nice and kind people. Didn't seem too difficult. 3 hours of interview with little direct intereaction

Computer Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Essilor (Dallas, TX) in December 2009.

Interview

Interview was wonderful really enjoyed the management that attended.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Basically took what the position offered.

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Essilor (Dallas, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

One hour phone interview with Talent Aquisition. Asked standard intervew questions -nothing difficult. TA asked for past salary ranges immediately. Would not reveal pay scale for the opportunity. Inteviewed 5 candidates in person with 2 VPs at the office.

Stock Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Essilor.

Interview

Simple interview asking whether I had worked in this type of enviroment before. I was given a brief tour of the facility and then I was offered on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked in a warehouse before?   1 Answer

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Groveport, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Essilor (Groveport, OH) in May 2018.

Interview

I originally went in to grab the application paper but I was told to just take a seat and do it there. Took about 5 minutes and they had me come in the next morning for a 1:1 interview.

I was overprepared, the questions were simple and I knew I had the job because of the desperation they had/have to get employees in.
    Had to schedule a drug test and wait for my background check to come through.
    They give you a login to their to fill out most of your information, need a laptop/computer for it.
    After securing the job I went in for 6 hours for orientation. Started the next day

Interview Questions

• If you had a doctors appointment scheduled the same day you had work what would you do?   1 Answer
    • Why should we hire you   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Essilor (Dallas, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Easy interview . Know your resume. Went to job fair, spoke to managers showed my resume and got an interview on the spot. Know about the company and selling strategy. Mainly consultative selling. Know about products beforehand to stand out.

Inventory Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Essilor (Carrollton, TX) in April 2011.

Interview

I applied online at the Essilor site and was contacted by a recruiter. She described the role and asked a few preliminary questions. She arranged for an in-person interview where I met with the hiring manager and his superior. It was obvious from the start that I was not qualified for the role. The hiring manager asked me a series of technical questions that likely confirmed to him that I wasn't the person he was looking for. His manager seemed nice at first, but made it clear that the last person hired 'couldn't hack it' in the department. She also made it clear that I'd be subjected to a barrage of accounting tests to 'prove I know what is on my resume'. Even if they had called me to move further in the process, I would have declined after that.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience with <insert varied technical terms I've never dealt with here>   1 Answer

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Essilor (Dallas, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

the interview started with the typical interview questions. The interview was very easy. They asked me a couple of behavioral questions like tell me about yourself and where do you see yourself in 5 years. further into the interview they went over my resume and asked me to describe about my projects. In the end they gave me a situation and asked how i would react to the situation. the situation was related to the Software Development Life Cycle.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Essilor (Dallas, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Over Phone, and than live interview. You meet with multiple different people. The process was good, but after the interview communication needs work.Liked the interviewer, was very knowledgeable about the company and the history, and future opinion of company.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company   1 Answer

Marketing Research Analyst Interview

Interview

3 people interview you in3 seperate rooms and ask you some behaviorial questions about your CV.

Admin Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Essilor in November 2016.

Interview

They scheduled the interview right away. It was long but a friendly interview, not very formal. They asked the regular questions, the interview was extremely professional but not too serious. Right after the first interview, the second one was scheduled and then the third and last one. Within a week they made a decision.

Interview Questions

• Past experiences, salary, reason for looking for another job...   Answer Question