Evalueserve Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Evalueserve Interview Questions

Interviews at Evalueserve

Equity Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Evalueserve (New York, NY) in April 2020.

Interview

The round 1 phone interview went well. Mostly behavioral. I was invited for round a 2 phone call and then the interview was cancelled b/c the client backed out. Evalueserve was being contracted by an IB to hire an equity research analyst for its team. The bank backed out so I was no longer needed.

Data Analytics Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Evalueserve (New York, NY).

Interview

What a pathetic interview process this company has. I cleared two interviews, and was scheduled for the third, however the interviewer never called and HR, who was constantly emailing me, stopped responding to my emails. I guess the ratings and reviews for this company do make sense now. Highly unprofessional bunch of people.

Equity Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

An easy quiz on markets, and then you talk to various levels of people. Passion for the markets doesn't seem to be really prized here. They want out of the box answers, appear to hate their jobs, and make borderline ageist and racist comments.

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Evalueserve.

Interview

I was contacted on Thursday via email by an HR for a call at 3.00pm the same day. Without me confirming my availability at that time, I received a call. After this, I was given an Interview for very next day with one of the SVPs in NC. The next day they changed the interviewer.

They were in a rush to schedule interviews, however, after the first call they didn't reply, until two weeks later with the same rush for scheduling an interview the very next day

Both interviewers were very positive about my background and my responses and they didn't reply ever again. Despite, multiple follow-ups I still haven't heard back from them.

Supply Chain Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Evalueserve in February 2019.

Interview

Applied Online and received a call from HR to set up an interview with one of the AVP. HR screens asking your salary requirement, location details, H1 details. AVP will go through your resume.

Interview Questions

• Wallmart is planning to set up a DC near your area and they approached you to help them decide the size of the warehouse.   1 Answer
    • How many fires does McDonald's sell in your city?   1 Answer

Patent Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Evalueserve in October 2018.

Interview

I was interviewed by a person in HR and then I had another interview with a person from HR who asked me all technical questions including complex patent law issues and engineering technnical subjects and for 40 mintues. After that, I received no response even when I followed up twice. Very bad manners.

Interview Questions

• Can a provisional patent application be used as prior art?   2 Answers

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Evalueserve (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

It was a telephonic round at first followed by an on site interview. There were two rounds a general interview and one with the manager. A few case study questions is all they asked apart from questions on my work profile.

Interview Questions

• How would you do the market sizing if you were to launch a new product (say a lipstick)?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Evalueserve (New York, NY) in February 2018.

Interview

I had 2 rounds of interview, phone screening with interviews. Mostly talk about the work and how is being laigned witj company valued.. The detail of role was well shared with clarity on job. It was clear. The overall ambience, reception and smiling security staff was positive part while interview.

Interview Questions

• What is the current role along with the reposnsibility in your organization?   Answer Question

Evalueserve Response

May 10, 2020 – Group Manager

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback . Best Regards, WeConnect

Equity Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Evalueserve (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

15 min phone interview, mostly behavioral, asked about location preferences and salary requirement. The woman was friendly and would definitely recommend this place. The company started in India and has its HQ in NC but they have clients all over the country.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Evalueserve (New York, NY).

Interview

A lot of interviews. First with Human Resources by phone, Personal interview with Human Resources, with my future Manager Team, make two coding challenges, one with a Group Manager and after that with clients.