Excell Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 5, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Excell

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Excell (Lubbock, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied through an email through my school. Got an email asking to set up an interview time. Showed up and was interviewed by 3 people regarding 2 positions. The process was streamlined and professional. Company seemed very put together and professional.

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Excell (Seattle, WA) in September 2016.

Interview

Easy phone interview. Didn't ask about my background or any technical skills. Recruiter seemed distracted and there was a lot of background noise.

Recruiter was very monotone and not energetic. Perhaps he was having a bad day.

Ended up finding a contract job with another agency for the same client

Interview Questions

• Are you authorized to work in this country? Are you actively looking for work?   Answer Question

Desktop Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rio Rancho, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Excell (Rio Rancho, NM) in September 2016.

Interview

I went through four different interviews. Once with the assistant recruiter, once with the senior recruiter, once with the clients IT Director, and once with the executive employees of the site I would be working at. They were very in depth with their technical questions, and asked more questions regarding my technical abilities than I had experienced other companies looking into in the past.

Interview Questions

• What kind of linux experience do you have?   1 Answer

SDET2 Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Excell.

Interview

There will be two rounds of interview, initially resource manager will give you a call and it will be casual phone round where fitment will be analyzed and expectations are discussed. Next round is a face to face to technical round

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Excell (Bellevue, WA) in September 2008.

Interview

1 phone interview
    3 1 hour in-person

You will be given a job requirement specifically some technology that you havent worked on and asked how you will find candidates for it.

Interview Questions

• Hardware related job description, how would you go hiring for this?   1 Answer
    • What would you do if you have a hiring manager who doesnt want to talk to you about his job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

None