Excell Interview Questions

Updated Oct 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 10 of over 10 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Excell

Excell

Application

I interviewed at Excell

Interview

Tough and tough full interview tough very good question and tough answers to be good enough to clear by better knowledge so it is enough to get message, especially to young people is to have courage to think ... and to conquer the problems and succeed," said APJ Abdul Kalam

Interview Questions
  • Good or not, not in good place ?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Excell (Cleveland, OH) in Nov 2019

Interview

Phone interview, offered job after interview. Would have accepted job offer if the interviewer hadn't been so emotional and unprofessional. It's like she was personally offended when I asked details about the position and about benefits/time off. Got audibly upset toward the end of the call when I brought up disappointment with the hourly rate. Called me at end of day when I was heading out to dinner, got brief details about the position and she requested that I respond to the job offer by 9am the next day. She then called me again DURING dinner and that's when she got audibly upset at my questions. Had I had another interviewer there's a chance I would have accepted the offer.

Interview Questions
  • What technology I had worked with previously
3 people found this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Excell (Bellevue, WA)

Interview

A phone interview about behavioral questions and past experiences. Quickly advance to the onsite round to meet the team. Nothing special about the process. The whole process took about two weeks.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Excell

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Excell in Feb 2019

Interview

it was a walk in where there would be people sitting and will ask question regarding the company and ourself how can I say that I mean I don't want to let you people know how could I say all that stuff to someone like you if you are not going to stay here?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Excell (Hillsboro, OR)

Interview

Had two interviews, first one went poorly. The people interviewing me seem dis-interested like they already knew who they wanted to hire before my interview. The second interview was with the HR person and she was desperate to find someone so it was more of an offer to take the job because we need someone ASAP.

Interview Questions
  • Something in reference to reliability dont recall since it was 11 years ago.

Anonymous Employee in Kailua, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Excell (Kailua, HI) in Feb 2018

Interview

All virtual, I never met any of the people in charge of the hiring process. They were friendly and informative and we didn't waste any time. I enjoyed the process.

Interview Questions
  • They were curious about my experience with a company that supplies technicians to them here in Hawaii
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Excell (Lubbock, TX) in Jun 2017

Interview

Applied through an email through my school. Got an email asking to set up an interview time. Showed up and was interviewed by 3 people regarding 2 positions. The process was streamlined and professional. Company seemed very put together and professional.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Excell (Seattle, WA) in Sep 2016

Interview

Easy phone interview. Didn't ask about my background or any technical skills. Recruiter seemed distracted and there was a lot of background noise. Recruiter was very monotone and not energetic. Perhaps he was having a bad day. Ended up finding a contract job with another agency for the same client

Interview Questions
  • Are you authorized to work in this country? Are you actively looking for work?

Excell

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Excell

Interview

There will be two rounds of interview, initially resource manager will give you a call and it will be casual phone round where fitment will be analyzed and expectations are discussed. Next round is a face to face to technical round

1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Excell (Bellevue, WA) in Sep 2008

Interview

1 phone interview 3 1 hour in-person You will be given a job requirement specifically some technology that you havent worked on and asked how you will find candidates for it.

Interview Questions
  • Hardware related job description, how would you go hiring for this?
  • What would you do if you have a hiring manager who doesnt want to talk to you about his job?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 10 Interviews