Excell Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Excell (Lubbock, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied through an email through my school. Got an email asking to set up an interview time. Showed up and was interviewed by 3 people regarding 2 positions. The process was streamlined and professional. Company seemed very put together and professional.

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kailua, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Excell (Kailua, HI) in February 2018.

Interview

All virtual, I never met any of the people in charge of the hiring process. They were friendly and informative and we didn't waste any time. I enjoyed the process.

Interview Questions

• They were curious about my experience with a company that supplies technicians to them here in Hawaii   1 Answer

SDET2 Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Excell.

Interview

There will be two rounds of interview, initially resource manager will give you a call and it will be casual phone round where fitment will be analyzed and expectations are discussed. Next round is a face to face to technical round

PC Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Excell (Hillsboro, OR).

Interview

Had two interviews, first one went poorly. The people interviewing me seem dis-interested like they already knew who they wanted to hire before my interview. The second interview was with the HR person and she was desperate to find someone so it was more of an offer to take the job because we need someone ASAP.

Interview Questions

• Something in reference to reliability dont recall since it was 11 years ago.   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Excell (Seattle, WA) in September 2016.

Interview

Easy phone interview. Didn't ask about my background or any technical skills. Recruiter seemed distracted and there was a lot of background noise.

Recruiter was very monotone and not energetic. Perhaps he was having a bad day.

Ended up finding a contract job with another agency for the same client

Interview Questions

• Are you authorized to work in this country? Are you actively looking for work?   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Excell (Bellevue, WA) in September 2008.

Interview

1 phone interview
    3 1 hour in-person

You will be given a job requirement specifically some technology that you havent worked on and asked how you will find candidates for it.

Interview Questions

• Hardware related job description, how would you go hiring for this?   1 Answer
    • What would you do if you have a hiring manager who doesnt want to talk to you about his job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

None