Eze Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Eze Software Interview Questions

Updated Apr 13, 2018

Associate Solutions Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA).

Interview

I had a quick casual phone interview and then an onsite interview where I had a behavioral interviewed with one of their team members and then a technical interview that covered SQL and Excel with 2 other team members. It was a fun interview and they were very nice but it's been a month since i interviewed with them onsite and I still have not heard back from them.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in March 2018.

Interview

One of my worst interview experiences. The hiring manager was extremely unprofessional and condescending. They ask about trivial tricky questions which in my opinion is not a way to access a persons skills. Hiring manager represents a company and I just don't think its a good culture fit for anyone who wants to work in a decent work environment

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in March 2018.

Interview

Eze Software Group (Boston, Headquarters)

1st round - a one on one phone interview with one of the Senior Software Engineers from the same team which is going to interview and hire. (30 to 35 minutes). Asked about JavaScrpit closures (some other JavaScript standard interview questions) and some object-oriented concepts.

2nd round - On-site interview (named as Round 1 in emails), with four hours assigned to four different people. The breakdown is not specified in the email. When you reach on-site, you are handed over a white paper with data structure and algorithm questions (Go through the easy section of Leetcode.com, popularity wise). This was not on the email schedule. The on-site interviews included discussion about the projects and also discussion about architecture, data structures, algorithms and general discussion about design patterns. Also, some javascript tricky questions which are trivial but not necessary to know one's potential. A couple of simple object-oriented questions and some general coding questions (again leetcode.com). The last interviewer canceled on me and I was told that I will be called later in case he wants to interview me.

After the interview process, follow-up process is quite slow as you often don't get a reply from the HR about the interview for almost more than a week.

In my case, I got a reply after 8 to 9 days and the response I got was that the team liked me but they have decided not to hire anyone and would probably close the position the conducted the interviews for. But, there is another team who is interested to hire and have received great feedback from the last team I interviewed with.

I was asked if I was still interested, I replied with a yes and there was another phone interview set up for 1 hour. I was supposed to talk to two different people from the new team. A couple of follow-up emails cleared that it's going to be the hiring manager only, who is going to interview.

The phone interview lasted for almost 45 minutes and after two hours of that, I got a call from HR, saying they are interested to move forward and need reference names for reference checks. They did call my references for the background check and finally, after a week they emailed saying that the position was filled by another candidate.

P.S. I gave the same reference names (background reference check) for the company I am currently working for.

Associate Engagement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA).

Interview

Short and quick, I was the first one they interviewed for the entry-level position and only took about an hour. I had many connections going into the interview which helped me a lot and made me feel more comfortable.

Training Specialist Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview

The interviewer called 20 minutes late and did most of the talking. He said that I was the first person they had spoken to about the position, my resume excited his manager, and was optimistic that I would advance to the next stage. He said he'd provide his email for questions and never followed through. Three weeks later I got the automated rejection email.

Associate Solutions Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA).

Interview

Phone screening: laid back super easy
    Round 1: in person interview. Your typical "explain your resume." Ask your experience with excel and databases. 1 hr long, meet with 2 people, 30minutes each.
    Round 2: technical interview test. Enter into a room where your computer screen is connected to the TV that the three people behind you can see. No room for using google. When tested on SQL, they ask lengthy questions word of mouth. Then the next part is a mock phone call with a "client" where your screen is shared with the "client." Asked questions about excel, can use the other 2 people in the room for help. Average experience.
    -everything went smoothly and I answered all questions in the technical interview. Throughout the process I kept in contact, was sociable and normal. I had a reference and still didn't get the position. I'm not sure what they were exactly looking for because I was more than qualified, probably looking for someone who had more financial experience. Process took a month and I got positive feedback after each step but then got the rejection email (misleading). Usually takes a week to get back to you after each step.
    -experience was average, I met mostly great people from the company

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eze Software (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

Interview with Lead recruiter. I was contacted by email to set up an on the phone interview. I was informed by email that they chose to move forward with other candidates about a week after my interview.

Interview Questions

• What were your roles and responsibilities at your previous role?   Answer Question

QA Analyst Interview

Interview

Straight forward phone screens with 2 individuals. Phone screens were slow to setup.

But however I got a quick indication company is a mess using outdated technology and practices. It seemed interviewer was desperately trying to get ideas from me so he can adopt them in eze soft. Which is not a good sign I would not recommend applying here.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Eze?   1 Answer

CSM Interview

Interview

The HR Recruiter reached out to me for my availability to speak with the hiring manager. I provided her with 4-5 days I was available. This did not work for the hiring manager and they got back to me three days later and asked me for more times, which I provided. I did not hear back from them and then two days later received a standard rejection notice saying I was not moving forward in the process. I emailed the HR recruiter asking if it was a mistake and she never responded. It was perhaps the most unprofessional experience I have ever encountered, and I am probably lucky to not have wasted anymore time with these people.

Engagement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Eze Software (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

It was two rounds-both rounds included 2 people-one which was more senior than the other. The first round was mostly basic interview questions and fairly straightforward if you know what you have on your resume and some examples from school. Second interview was mostly the same, except they asked some brain teasers.

Interview Questions

• Brain teasers - the hour clock one   Answer Question
    • Standard interview questions - tell me about yourself, walk through your resume, etc.   Answer Question