Fairfax County Virginia Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Police Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Fairfax County Virginia (Fairfax, VA) in June 2012.

Interview

the interview process was one on one with a recruiter for brief background. Then the fun began. Test,Background check, polygraph, physical and psychological are all part of the program. all of that took quite some time before an offer was initiated.The polioce academy came around pretty quickly thereafter.

Police Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fairfax County Virginia (Fairfax, VA) in January 2013.

Interview

Nearly 2 years with no response, then the entire extensive background process took right around 2 months. It goes extremely deep and extremely personal, including a polygraph, drug and fitness testing, and multiple in person interviews.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a cop?   1 Answer

Planner Interview

Interview

1st and second round interview...and yet no offer...the staffs were friendly though. There were four panel members in the first interview and two in the second interview. Not sure if they hired someone at all, I did not receive any responses yet.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fairfax County Virginia (Fairfax, VA) in June 2018.

Interview

Panel interview process with Directors from various departments. Very impersonal, it is as though you are on the witness stand. The questions consist of the regular interview stuff as to how you handle situations and problems solving.

Interview Questions

• You are handed a list of parrot interview questions.   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fairfax County Virginia (Fairfax, VA) in April 2012.

Interview

face to face interview with one of the employee interview was laid back easy questions, interests in this internship , where you want to be in the future, other than work what are the fun things you like to do

Interview Questions

• it is unpaid internship is it ok   1 Answer

Negotiation

unpaid internship so no negotiation

Mental Health Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fairfax County Virginia in July 2017.

Interview

Very quick short and simple. There were three people total who interviewed me, They gave me a sheet of paper that showed what the questions would be and while I answered they mainly took notes.

Interview Questions

• Name one time you helped a patient and how did you do it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fairfax County Virginia (Fairfax, VA) in December 2016.

Interview

Total process took about 2 weeks, I was called for an over the phone screening and was brought in for a panel interview later that week. Both involved general questions and answers regarding the job description.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Fairfax County Virginia (Fairfax, VA) in May 2017.

Interview

Apply online in Feb and I'm waiting almost 3 months to get an interview. It's a panel interview with 10 questions. They will take a turn to ask you. After that, you will take a writing test and excel test. They will send the result after 2-3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• The interview question is about your administrative skill that you have had in the past. What is your strength and weakness?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Fairfax County Virginia (Alexandria, VA) in June 2012.

Interview

The interview process wasn't really that bad. She asked me a couple of questions and then after that she showed me around the office and i started my day. Now i can say that i started out filing and shredding and doing packets and folders alot for the different alcohol and drug treatment program that they offer. But overall i'm happy with my job my boss is a little

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.....that question scares the hell out of me. but yet i can't shutup at home lmao   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fairfax County Virginia (Fairfax, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

Its a nice experience. since i know them before its easy for me and i did prepare for the interview very well. I did not got the job but still its a nice experience.

Interview Questions

• Please tell about yourself that bring your experience and education to this position?

What are the changes that you made in your work? what do you made suggestions to your supervisor?

How you adapt to change?

What does customer relationship mean to you and how do you handle with difficulty customers?

What are your greatest strengths?

What is your level of proficiency in MS office?   1 Answer