Family Video Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Family Video

2.6

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Family Video (Omaha, NE) in September 2019.

Interview

Short - asked what I wanted in a job and what I'd bring to the table. Offer made on the spot. Pretty standard interview process. I guess I have to write 30 words so now I'm there.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kent, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Family Video (Kent, OH).

Interview

First there was an in person application. If you passed that next was a skills test. If you did well enough on that you then got an interview with the manager.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Family Video.

Interview

Applied, got a call 2 weeks later, went in for interview, they loved me. Came back for a math test, that was over a week ago and I still havent heard back. I am a Ph.D. student so i don't think my test taking was the issue, maybe they will call later in the week.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Family Video.

Interview

Went through two interview, one with the district manager and one with the regional manager. Happened quickly, but had to drive an hour away for second interview, which was a lot to ask of someone with no guarantee of hiring.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Three Rivers, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Family Video (Three Rivers, MI) in July 2018.

Interview

There was a alphabetical test and a easy Math test. The interview was very easy and comfortable. Staff are very friendly and easy to work with and the job is easy to learn.

Easy Tech Associste Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Family Video.

Interview

Group interview where they were very obviously putting you against eachother. very weird questions, and very obviously played favorites right off the bat. was useful in learning how collegues answer the same question so you could possible improve your own answer.

Interview Questions

• if you had a magic wand and could go one place in the world, where would you go and why?   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Family Video.

Interview

I filled out an application and went to an open interview with about 50 other applicants. I was asked to return for a 3-part exam, which included mathematics, language, and alphabetizing and filing. Once I passed that, I was asked to come back a third time to meet with the district manager, and then I was offered the position.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Family Video (Peoria, IL) in February 2018.

Interview

Very short and easy. The manager was very nice and explained alot of things if how they are a work family. Over all the job isnt the best and you will be working alone most of the time and dont get breaks.

Store Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Family Video (Toledo, OH) in November 2017.

Interview

Filled out an application online and was called to set up an interview. I was told they were looking to hire 3-4 people and I thought my interview went great. After I was told they'd do callbacks once they had every applicants interviews. A week goes by and I called and they said they had chose someone else for the position like they only chose 1 person.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you displayed great customer service?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Interview

Weirdest process ever. They made me take a standardized test, which I passed, and then interview with the district manager. She asked a lot of questions about my parents and then told me that I didn't have enough energy.

Interview Questions

• Where did your parents go to college?   1 Answer