FedEx Associate Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FedEx Associate Engineer Interview Questions

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN) in December 2013.

Interview

I got a call on Dec 11, 2013, I had a bachelors in Industrial Engg and MBA in Supply chain, The interview was about 20 mins on phone, it was pretty good interview and recruiter was impressed and said he would schedule face to face interview the following week at Memphis, TN, Unfortunately the very next day i was declined and was notified with Email.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle customers in post transaction processing including debit.credit card problems and more   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for FedEx

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN).

Interview

The interview takes about an hour where you sit in front of a panel of 2-3 interviewers that comprise of employees and managers. They read word-for-word off of an out-dated questionnaire that makes you answer using life stories, mostly based on your overcoming certain situations.

Interview Questions

• All questions related to overcoming ethnic diversity. Its weird to hear how you handle working with members of a different race or ethnic background when you personally treat everyone as equals.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Before graduating college, this was my first offer, so my excited self did not negotiate, i took the first offer they gave me...