- Most Recent
- Oldest First
- Most Difficult
Interviews at FedEx
Interviews for Top Jobs at FedEx
- Package Handler (156)
- Part Time Package Handler (98)
- Courier (35)
- Customer Service Representative (35)
- Material Handler (29)
- Intern (19)
- Account Executive (17)
- Operations Manager (17)
- Inside Sales Account Executive (16)
- Marketing Specialist (14)
- Driver (13)
- Sales Representative (12)
- Center Consultant (12)
- IT (11)
- Fed Ex Ground Package Handler (11)
- Sales (10)
- Software Engineer (9)
- Handler (9)
- Operations Administrator (8)
- Senior Programmer Analyst (8)
- Assistant Manager (8)
- Engineer (8)
- Programme Analyst (8)
- Inside Sales Representative (7)
- Internship (7)
- Senior Strategic Marketing Analyst (7)
- Truck Driver (7)
- Account Manager (7)
- Accountant (7)
- Software Developer (7)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coraopolis, PA
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Coraopolis, PA)
Online interview with 2 employees in one setting. It was mostly behavioral questions, and they want to get a feel for how you behave in the workplace/solve problems. Did not hear back from them at all regarding application status.
- Name a time, whether in workplace or life, where you led a team by example.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON
I interviewed at FedEx (Mississauga, ON)
it was wonderful they are polite and really kind to me . i suggest everyone it was a really good interview experience for me. go and try yourself please. it worths
- how are you today ma'm
What people are saying about FedEx
a year ago
Got a burning question about interviews at FedEx? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with FedEx employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
I interviewed at FedEx (San Diego, CA)
Panel team style and uses Star method. Hiring manager and other stake holders are part of the panel. Each ask behavioral questions of past experience at previous employers. They are looking for fit based on responses.
- Tell about a time you had to overcome a difficult challenge with a client.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN
I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN)
1. Preliminary Phone Screen with Recruiter and/or Human Resources Representative. 2. Next step is Phone Interview with Department Manager/Director with job overview and a few behavioral questions. 3. Video Interview with Presentation given to Director and his best friend from a different department.
- Describe a time when you had to be creative or give an idea that was rejected. Describe a time when you things did not go as planned how did you rectify the situation. Was there there ever a time when the group you were part of did not complete the task.
I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx
It took about 3 months to get an interview with the company. The manager I spoke with was very professional. Heard back within a week on if I had the job or not.
- In what ways could I contribute to the company/ team.
Anonymous Employee in Novara
I interviewed at FedEx (Novara)
Interessante, test logico e test situazionale in cui mi sono state fatte 5 domande chiedendomi come agirei e a quali risultati ha portato la mia azione. È durato un ora circa e gli intervistatori erano tre.
- Come gestisci lo stress, cos'è per te la comunicazione e il customer care
Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB
I interviewed at FedEx (Edmonton, AB)
In person with hiring manager and Operation Assist Manager. Eight questions in total and mostly behavioral questions. Just to establish the prospective candidate is a team player and agile. Got hiring decision in less than 4 hours. The on boarding process was also smooth . Above all, the FedEx benefits are so attractive.
- How do you work under pressure
Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA
I interviewed at FedEx (San Diego, CA)
Answered ad on Craigslist. They did a driving test and background check. Very simple and smooth process. Very good job if you can do it fast but hard during Christmas
- Criminal history. Can I drive a truck
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Poznań, Greater Poland
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Poznań, Greater Poland)
I got the first call, very quickly, with the recruiter which was very pleasant. Second in-person meeting with a hiring manager, with more in-depth questions about my experience and ambitions.
- How many in-person, phone, and video calls have you had on average per week with your customers?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roissy-en-France
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Roissy-en-France) in Oct 2023
Il s’agissait d’un entretien pour être infirmière en santé du travail. Le poste décrit 6 autres infirmiers et 2 médecins qui ne sont pas toujours sur site. Il s’agit d’un poste de nuit. Les horaires ne m’ont pas encore été divulgués
- quels sont vos motivations pour travailler chez nous
FedEx Interviews FAQs
Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at FedEx as 68.3% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.46 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Business Development and Operation Manager rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Associate and Junior Software Developer roles were rated as the easiest.
The hiring process at FedEx takes an average of 21.51 days when considering 1,243 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Aircraft Mechanic had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Ops Manager roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 360 days).
Common stages of the interview process at FedEx according to 1,243 Glassdoor interviews include:
Phone Interview: 16.94%
One on One Interview: 15.23%
Drug Test: 14.59%
Group Panel Interview: 13.62%
Background Check: 13.10%
Skills Test: 9.87%
Personality Test: 4.49%
IQ Intelligence Test: 3.39%