FedEx Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FedEx Interview Questions

Updated May 17, 2017

2.6

Package Handler Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx.

Interview

Only one question, the interview was mostly focused on making sure you know the job requirements. The only question was very simple and anyone who's a nice person or can pretend to be one should pass easily.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a disagreement with a coworker?   1 Answer

Courier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at FedEx.

Interview

Typical stupid questions. The background check decides if you get the job or not. Visible tattoos and piercings will get you right back out the door. Fairly strict appearance policy but needed to keep up the image of the company.

Interview Questions

• Do you call in sick. Are you self motivated. Do you work well under pressure. Are you okay with working overtime and fluctuating schedules.   1 Answer

Internal Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN).

Interview

I originally applied through our campus career center. About a month later I had an on campus interview. The interview was with two managers and was very systematic. The had a packet of questions in front of them and would ask me "question 1..." and then write down my response. Because there was so much silence and scribbling between my answers and the next question it felt a little awkward. About two weeks after my initial interview I was invited to FedEx World Headquarters for an Intern Reception for the remaining ten candidates followed by three panel interviews with two managers each the next day. The three panel interviews were very similar to the initial interview and they asked a lot of the same questions. All interview questions were behavioral. I received an offer three days later. Overall it was a very relaxed process. Everyone who I came in contact with from FedEx was incredibly friendly and seemed to be genuinely interested in making me feel welcome.

Interview Questions

• How did you prepare for this interview?   1 Answer
    • Tell us about a time where you had to make a decision without all of the necessary information.   Answer Question

Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Gainesville, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

It was an easy behavioral based interview which lasted for almost 45 min. I had two hiring managers at the other end. The overall experience was good. I am waiting to hear from them about the next steps.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your work experience   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation when you used Financial analysis during your work experience   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had to work on a project with minimum requirements or scope   Answer Question

Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lebanon, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at FedEx (Lebanon, OH) in April 2017.

Interview

I showed up and had to ring a door bell by a gate to get in. It took them few minutes to answer adnlet me in. interview only took around 5 minutes and they only asked me 3 questions. Seemed like the lady was in a rush to get it done.

Interview Questions

• how did i hear about them   1 Answer
    • what shift i was applying for   1 Answer
    • how would i resolve a problem between me and a coworker   1 Answer

Customer Pickup Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx (Minneapolis, MN) in April 2017.

Interview

Short phone interview followed later by a 1 hour phone interview with 2 managers using the BAR format. They expect your answers to be about 5 minutes long and how you solved the issue

Ops Administrative I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FedEx.

Interview

The interview format is a BAR interview which is behavior, action, result. You describe a situation (behavior) the action you took to resolve the situation (action) and the result from the actions you took.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you worked with s group of people to complete a project   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time that you went above and beyond to resolve a customer issue   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx.

Interview

First round was for an hour. It consisted of behavioral questions, case study and a problem on incremental revenue modeling. Then they called me for an onsite interview - One panel interview for 90 minutes with 3 managers (questions similar to the phone interview), 2 meet and greet interviews for half hour each and one with the director.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a tough time at school or work and what did you learn from it.   Answer Question

Part Time Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Chandler, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview lasted about 10 min, a total of 5 questions was asked. Nothing hard about the interview. The gentlemen that did the interview was very nice, and didn't go of scrip he read the questions from a sheet of paper.

Interview Questions

• One of the question was, how did you hear about the job openings.   1 Answer

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied in November 2016 online through my university. I got a call to set up a phone interview in January 2017. The phone interview took place the start of February 2017 on a Friday. I got an offer letter the next Wednesday. Overall, everything was nice. The manager who was my point of contact was super nice. It was a phone panel interview. Everybody on the panel was nice too. The ask you the normal stuff, "Tell me about yourself" "How does FedEx fit in career path", then they go on to behavior questions, use the STAR method, and then they give you the chance to ask questions. Finally the tell you more specifics about the internship. It took 30-40 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question
    • How does FedEx fit in your career path?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you had a difficult customer or coworker and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • What are some technical skills you do well in and what can you improve in? How have you been improving your skills?   Answer Question
    • Describe how you handle working and going to school.   Answer Question