FedEx Interview Questions

Updated May 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,148 of over 1.1K interviews

Employee Referral6%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

FedEx

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx in May 2021

Interview

The process was very laid back and easy. It was over the phone with the whole pandemic going on. Received all paperwork thru an email and some links that had to be filled out.

Interview Questions
  • just scenarios and customer service questions
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Rialto, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx (Rialto, CA)

Interview

well due to covid they're not having in person interviews so they are doing over the phone interviews. and you dont not need any experience to work there its a great first job

Interview Questions
  • have you ever been employed with us

FedEx

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx

Interview

You get an email from one of the administrators in the department, to set up an initial screening with the hiring manager. (Weird that a big company like this doesn't involve HR in this.) The initial call basically goes over your background and behavioral questions to check your fit. Once you get through that you will receive an invitation for panel interview a week or two later. They ask you to prepare a presentation for a case study that they will send you over a day or two early. The interview includes that ppt in addition to multiple behavioral questions. Just like a ton of old shoe companies, they will not be prompt in their communications and will send you an auto reject in case they happen to reject you. Irrespective of the decision, I just think that it’s unfair if you have asked the candidate to put extra efforts in preparing something. Also it was puzzling as to why the managers didn’t turn their cameras on.

FedEx

Application

I interviewed at FedEx

Interview

● Be prepared. There is no shortcut. Do your research ● Ask great questions. Use your company and interviewer research to help you form insightful questions. ● Demonstrate your inner salesperson. Show energy. Be upbeat. ● Close the deal. Their last thought should be, “this gal/guy really wants this and would be a great add to our team.” You need to accomplish both.

Interview Questions
  • ● “Tell me about yourself?” ● “Why sales? ● These questions are asked because they want to know your story, your “why” ● Practice until your response sounds conversational

FedEx

Application

I interviewed at FedEx

Interview

It was a friendly interview environment. They are asking about basic to high level concepts regarding information security. It took approximately 1 hour. They also expect you to ask job related questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FedEx

Application

I interviewed at FedEx

Interview

Applied online then went in person to facility for interview. Took about 30 minutes and answered basic questions. Received a phone call a week or two later with an offer. I accepted the offer and started about a week later.

Interview Questions
  • Can you load packages at a certain rate.

FedEx

Application

I interviewed at FedEx

Interview

There was an Initial phone interview, followed by in person interview with Sales Manager and Sales Director. Pre-Covid. The Interview was around in hour long. It was very formal They asked a lot of questions and wanted to know in depth details of pervious experience.

Interview Questions
  • Past sales expereience and what I knew of the position I was applying for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at FedEx (Mumbai) in Apr 2021

Interview

I got the call from the recruiter regarding the Data Analyst position at FedEx. 1. First round - Online test on metal, which includes objective questions on Python, SAS, SQL, and reasoning & aptitude. The level was easy for the technical part, just read all basic objective questions. Reasoning is a bit time consuming so do prepare that well 2. First Interview - Take by 2 of them. Mainly profile-related questions, puzzles, and very few questions on the technical part. I think recruiters were not having much knowledge and don't know how to take an interview. The level of the interview was not up to the mark and both were clashing each other. 3. Case study round - They give a case study with data and give 2 days to complete it. It was average and we need to comes up with solution to calculate customer profitability and provide answers for asked questions. 4. Final round - Panel round of interviews with 2 management guys, and questions were majorly behavioral, business-related and few on the case study. They didn't see the case study answers or my solution I got rejected in the final round. Advice to Management - If you want someone to work on statistical analysis and work on Python, SQL, SAS then the interviewer should be also of that level. When I try explaining the technical side of the case study the interviewer was least interested and unable to understand as it was going above their head. I am not saying this because I got rejected in the final round, even for the first round of interview I have similar opinion. More professionalism is required.

Interview Questions
  • All behavioral questions were asked as interviewer don't have any technical knowledge. I also think they don't have good business knowledge as well.

FedEx

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx in Apr 2021

Interview

1st round with the hiring manager 2ns round with the hiring manager and team mebers the overall experience was bad as the manager didn't allow the candidate to prepare and wanted to get done as soon as posisble. They also wanted a presentation done within 2 days explaining a sample project and the implementation of the project At the end of all even though I did not get the offer, they didn't have the decency to provide feedback to the candidate after going through all that. That's completely unprofessional on their part.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself Project planning and implementation (presentation) Produest Project

FedEx

Application

I interviewed at FedEx

Interview

It was great. I went in, wanted to read the site but Glass door wouldn't let me until I reviewed a company! A few days later I got a call, left a fake review and here I am. The end.

Interview Questions
  • Do you like to read sites without having to leave a review?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,148 Interviews