FedEx Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 9, 2018

2.5

Air Craft Material Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at FedEx (Indianapolis, IN) in June 2015.

Interview

Very simple. Took place at night. Training is at night. Meeting was supervisors is very easy they seem very realistic.
    Meeting with supervisors happens if you get a board for 90 days. They also do a section called TLA parentheses talk listen action and parentheses

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN) in February 2011.

Interview

It was invasive the sheet metal test was a mind bender. The questions were all similar. 3 Managers in one room all very straight faced very hard to read them. Be Prepared bring three copies of your resume. Have resumes professionally binded at kinko's.

Interview Questions

• Why did you not want to stay at your old job?   1 Answer

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Chicago, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process was short and concise. After applying online I received an e-vite for an online interview. After conducting a 1 hour interview I received an offer. The questions asked during the interview were fairly standard and there was not anything out of the blue. I would focus on previous sales experience

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at FedEx (Tucson, AZ) in January 2017.

Interview

Good told us mostly about the job and they describes it to us before asking if we liked it overall they were kind of impatient but at the same time understanding theyre willing to give chances. They ask basic questions, like do you like it because most dont after hearing there is no benefits. Good company, somtimes unfair to employers.

Associate Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN).

Interview

It was a long process to interview after online application. I didn't even hear anything for 6+ weeks after applying. The interview was pretty average. Discussed resume and basic interview questions.

Associate Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Collierville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at FedEx (Collierville, TN) in May 2014.

Interview

I applied to FedEx from their website. They emailed me about three weeks later to scheduled a phone interview. The interview lasted about an hour with three different sections: Behavior, Technical, and Miscellaneous.

The Behavior interview questions were the typical S.T.A.R style questions: "Tell me a time when...." and so on.

The Technical interview questions were broad consisting of questions from Linux, Software Testing, Relational Database, and Java.

The miscellaneous was the funnest with a lot of random and weird questions you wouldn't expect.

This was the only interview I had, and they extended me an offer the next day. Which came to a surprise considering they never seen my face.

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FedEx (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2008.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was very straight forward. Started with a phone interview with the hiring manage. He asked questions specific to the requirements e.g on Java, J2EE, Spring and Hibernate.
    Followed by an HR interview. The people seemed really nice and simple, but a little inflexible.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN) in March 2007.

Interview

Recruiter called and asked about experience with Java. Most of my experience was with PHP systems. I had not applied for a position in Java but they called anyway. I asked about positions with PHP and none were available with this recruiter. Recuiter said that my info would be passed along about positions with PHP but I never heard back from anyone else.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FedEx (Orlando, FL) in May 2014.

Interview

There was no initial phone screen. I drove to Orlando, FL, and there were four managers in the room just asking me behavioral questions like "Tell me about a team conflict", "What was a hard problem you had to overcome and how did you solve it?", etc. It took an hour and it seemed like a big waste of money for them to have 4 managers taking time to interview an intern at the same time. I didn't end up getting the job because I was too nervous and unprepared. Had it been actual software questions I feel like I would have done much better.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were involved in a team conflict and how you resolved it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN) in January 2016.

Interview

They gave a phone interview where there were technical and behavioral questions. Seemed to be a pretty average interview, nothing to difficult. They possessed more emphasis on the behavioral questions, so ensure you review your resume. Overall, just prepare appropriately and you'll be fine

Interview Questions

• Describe your last project and its overall outcome on your affairs   Answer Question