FedEx Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 26, 2017

2.6

Airfreight Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx (Detroit, MI).

Interview

Very brief and quick interview, pointed questions, she had a set list of standard questions she was to ask all the people she interviewed, nothing out of the ordinary .

Anonymous Employee in Shakopee, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx (Shakopee, MN) in May 2017.

Interview

The hiring manager was so nice and friendly
    The whole process was smooth
    I even came came 1 hr late for my interview
    And still they hire me
    They were professional
    It.s $14.45 an hr on fedex

Interview Questions

• How did you find out we were hiring   1 Answer
    • What time are you available to work   1 Answer
    • How would you handle a conflict with a team member   1 Answer

Associate Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Collierville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx (Collierville, TN) in May 2017.

Interview

Pretty straightforward interview process. Received an email to set up a date to come in and interview with a 3 person panel. Arrived to the interview, which consisted of 10 behavioral questions(Discuss a time you had an issue with a customer (or coworker), and how you resolved the issue?),etc., and then I was given the opportunity to ask any questions I had. Overall, a pretty good interview experience.

Interview Questions

• Discuss a time you had an issue with a customer (or coworker), and how you resolved the issue?   Answer Question
    • Discuss a time when you came up with a quick solution to a problem?   Answer Question

SAS Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx in May 2017.

Interview

They asked more about what did you do, basically from your resume, and general questions like tell me about your self, what's your visa status and they care more about SAS experience.

Package Handler Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx.

Interview

Only one question, the interview was mostly focused on making sure you know the job requirements. The only question was very simple and anyone who's a nice person or can pretend to be one should pass easily.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a disagreement with a coworker?   1 Answer

Courier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at FedEx.

Interview

Typical stupid questions. The background check decides if you get the job or not. Visible tattoos and piercings will get you right back out the door. Fairly strict appearance policy but needed to keep up the image of the company.

Interview Questions

• Do you call in sick. Are you self motivated. Do you work well under pressure. Are you okay with working overtime and fluctuating schedules.   1 Answer

Internal Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN).

Interview

I originally applied through our campus career center. About a month later I had an on campus interview. The interview was with two managers and was very systematic. The had a packet of questions in front of them and would ask me "question 1..." and then write down my response. Because there was so much silence and scribbling between my answers and the next question it felt a little awkward. About two weeks after my initial interview I was invited to FedEx World Headquarters for an Intern Reception for the remaining ten candidates followed by three panel interviews with two managers each the next day. The three panel interviews were very similar to the initial interview and they asked a lot of the same questions. All interview questions were behavioral. I received an offer three days later. Overall it was a very relaxed process. Everyone who I came in contact with from FedEx was incredibly friendly and seemed to be genuinely interested in making me feel welcome.

Interview Questions

• How did you prepare for this interview?   1 Answer
    • Tell us about a time where you had to make a decision without all of the necessary information.   Answer Question

Operations Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at FedEx (Providence, RI) in April 2017.

Interview

All of the questions that are asked are behavioral.

For example, "Tell me a time where/when..."

You must answer each question with a Background, an Action, and a Result.

This method of answering is known as the BAR method.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you had more than one task to do and you could not finish everything on time.   1 Answer

Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Gainesville, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

It was an easy behavioral based interview which lasted for almost 45 min. I had two hiring managers at the other end. The overall experience was good. I am waiting to hear from them about the next steps.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your work experience   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation when you used Financial analysis during your work experience   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had to work on a project with minimum requirements or scope   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lebanon, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at FedEx (Lebanon, OH) in April 2017.

Interview

I showed up and had to ring a door bell by a gate to get in. It took them few minutes to answer adnlet me in. interview only took around 5 minutes and they only asked me 3 questions. Seemed like the lady was in a rush to get it done.

Interview Questions

• how did i hear about them   1 Answer
    • what shift i was applying for   1 Answer
    • how would i resolve a problem between me and a coworker   1 Answer