FedEx Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FedEx Interview Questions

Interviews at FedEx

2.5

Interview

It was a 1hour interview with mostly about your projects and behavioral questions. Follow up questions were asked on the answers given. Very friendly and interactive process. They have even shared a feedback on the interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to take a decision with very less information   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at FedEx.

Interview

The interview process was three steps: a phone screen with the recruiter, a video screen with the recruiter, and an in-person interview with a panel of interviewers. The interview style was behavioral based, which focuses on how you have handled specific situations in the past.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when your team or company was undergoing some change. How did that impact you, and how did you adapt?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FedEx.

Interview

basically on campus behavioral questions, kind managers. get contacted quickly after apply. team match will be done by hr. not too much candidates so just relax and interact with officers.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx.

Interview

When I came I was asked to wait in a waiting room. Every workers around me seemed to be polite and relaxed. Because of that I started to feel better.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my availability.   3 Answers

Package Handler Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx.

Interview

Pretty straight forward and to the point. Not a typical interview. It was super easy and the recruiter was really cool. Interview wasn’t what I expected. They don’t really keep many people to work as a package handler.

Interview Questions

• Can you lift up to 100 pounds l?   3 Answers

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FedEx.

Interview

Long and over the top - managers asking the questions didn’t seem qualified to even be in their positions. Asking questions that made no sense and if asked themselves, would have a difficult time interpreting

Interview Questions

• Asked in the BAR method - tell us about a time when you had an argument with someone in the workplace   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx.

Interview

The interview was very short with no technical questions. It was an HR interview. I got the interview call about a month after i applied. It was a phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you held someone who did not contribute in the team accountable   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Interview

Behavioral interview. It was a virtual interview and I was asked various questions about the company and my own experience. My programming experience and how it can influence the company.

Interview Questions

Interview

It was an in person panel interview with 3 managers who asked 8 behavioral questions. Two of the questions were related to conflict. Surprisingly there were no questions related the product marketing area that the position was in.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to make a decision without all the information?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when a decision was made that you didn't agree with.   Answer Question

Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at FedEx (New York, NY) in March 2020.

Interview

I have reporting regarding my travel, i have sad experience, regarding the two personel the airport, mistekin identity, but according to the innitial interview was taken he has full guy, but we need to understand, about the setuation happinning

Interview Questions

• He asking, about were are you asked   1 Answer