FedEx Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FedEx Interview Questions

Updated Sep 19, 2017

2.6

Truck Driver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at FedEx.

Interview

I was qualified. There wasn't really an interview. "Do you want the job?" "Yes, I do. It's a pay raise from what I was doing." "Great, your hired." I already knew the manager, she need a driver and liked me. It was pretty painless.

Interview Questions

• They didn't really. I was already working for them. It made it really easy.   Answer Question

Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx (Saint Paul, MN) in September 2017.

Interview

Took just a few minutes, they asked only like three questions. One was just if I could handle lifting packages up to a certain weight. Another was how would I deal with any disagreements that came up.

Package Handler Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx.

Interview

applied online. received a call from hiring company within a few days. set up an in person interview. showed up in business casual attire. lasted only about 45 min or less. was offered position and then set up a time to go back and watch hiring videos.

Interview Questions

• do you have reliable transportation to work?   3 Answers

Administrative Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FedEx in August 2017.

Interview

My first was a phone screen. She asked 2 questions that qualified me for a Skype interview with two other questions. Pretty simple not sure how the recruiter can judge your qualifications by two questions. I was told everyone would find out either way within a week and I have been waiting over 2 weeks. With no word. The recruiter had no personable skills. Sent a follow up email, no response.

Interview Questions

• 2 questions on the phone & 2 through go to meeting. basically how do you stay organized. Give scenario.   1 Answer

Dock Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx (Buffalo, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

The person that interviewed me was very knowledgeable about the job. He gave all the ins and outs about the position. He discusssed the working conditions. He also asked why I wanted to work for FedEx.

Interview Questions

• Did I know math and measurements   1 Answer

Part Time Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ellenwood, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx (Ellenwood, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

Super simple. Applied, got called in for an interview, which was super fast and asked about 5 or fewer questions, at the end of the interview was told that once my background check is cleared, I would receive a call to come in for orientation

Operations Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx in August 2017.

Interview

Initial interview was phone call with 2 people, really hard questions, I had another phone interview an hour prior to this one working for the state & that was easy peasy. Be ready for a lot of behavior questions using the BAR module style of interviewing.

Interview Questions

• I think there were 8 loaded questions

1. Give me an example of a process you created that improved efficiently and what were the results.

2. How do you deal with a difficult coworker?

3. How do you approach your supervisor with an idea or issue?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Chicago, IL) in July 2017.

Interview

HR phone interview, hiring manager phone interview, followed by a panel interview. Panel interview included behavior questions, presentation, questions on experience and career goals. Very good process and detailed that reflects well on FedEx.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN) in July 2017.

Interview

It was a long process in my case. I got a call from two different teams. They scheduled a phone interview and after that never heard back from either of them. It's not the case with just me, I contacted 5 other candidates who got calls, got interviewed. You send follow up emails, they will never reply. (It took 3 months for them to send an "automated" email for one of the positions I applied. The process is slow, they don't know what they want from a candidate. My suggestion is not to waste candidate's time if you are unsure of what your expectations are. And as a reputed organization, I would expect an email and be responsive. Try changing your hiring process or you will never be able to get hold of the right talent.

Interview Questions

• Standard Behavioral Questions and Questions on your resume   Answer Question

Associate Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN).

Interview

It was a long process to interview after online application. I didn't even hear anything for 6+ weeks after applying. The interview was pretty average. Discussed resume and basic interview questions.