FedEx Part-time Package Handler Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 1, 2017

1.4

49 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Concord, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx (Concord, NC) in October 2017.

Interview

Very brief interview. I was only asked 6 questions. Very flexible with time of interview. I went in at 9pm. I was out of there in less than 10min. Interviewer was very nice and laid back. I felt very comfortable talking to him.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for FedEx

Part Time Package Handler Interview

Interview

It was easy and simple for process for FedEx Ground interview. After one or two weeks they call you for the training for a week and then you start work.

Anonymous Employee in Bedford Park, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx (Bedford Park, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Got a email to schedule a time for interview. Interview was quick. He asked maybe 3 questions. Got a email when i got home to complete forms for background check, cbc, & frca.

Interview Questions

• How would u handle a conflict between you and a co-worker?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Ashland, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Ashland, VA) in October 2017.

Interview

It was very quick, I felt comfortable being interviewed. The HR interviewer, John was very nice and friendly. He made me feel like I already had the job before I even spoke.

Interview Questions

• Have I had any previous experience with the company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Ellenwood, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx (Ellenwood, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

Super simple. Applied, got called in for an interview, which was super fast and asked about 5 or fewer questions, at the end of the interview was told that once my background check is cleared, I would receive a call to come in for orientation

Anonymous Employee in Asheville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FedEx (Asheville, NC) in May 2017.

Interview

It was a very informal and to the point interview. There's not a whole lot to the job so they don't ask too many questions. I'd say the entire interview took maybe 15 minutes.

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Chandler, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview lasted about 10 min, a total of 5 questions was asked. Nothing hard about the interview. The gentlemen that did the interview was very nice, and didn't go of scrip he read the questions from a sheet of paper.

Interview Questions

• One of the question was, how did you hear about the job openings.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saline, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FedEx (Saline, MI) in February 2017.

Interview

Good interview process, short and to the point with a few solid questions. Nice interviewer very friendly young man. Explained his experience with Fedex and how he became a manager so quickly.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation where things were not agreed upon?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FedEx (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

i applied online, was contacted 4 days later by a recruiter in memphis about a on site job tour. i missed the call and was left a message. i called back and was told that they were already filled and i was told i might be contacted again by friday this was tuesday. thursday i got a email to contact a recruiter about my application ASAP. did a little phone screen basically about the pay and being able to do the work and i was actually scheduled to a onsite job tour the same day at 6:30. went in did the tour accepted the offer, signed papers, and did drug test and was told i'll we contacted in a week.

Interview Questions

• do you have reliable transportation/being on time?
      are you willing to work in hot/cold weather conditions?
      can you perform the job duties that are in-demand for the job?
      can you lift 70 pounds?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Breinigsville, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx (Breinigsville, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

My interviewer just asked me if the info I provided in my application was correct. Then I sat there just waiting to be asked actual questions and he didn't ask me anything. He shook my hand and told me when to come back for the orientation.

Interview Questions

• Is the information you provided correct.   1 Answer