FedEx Part-time Package Handler Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 17, 2017

1.4

42 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Chandler, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview lasted about 10 min, a total of 5 questions was asked. Nothing hard about the interview. The gentlemen that did the interview was very nice, and didn't go of scrip he read the questions from a sheet of paper.

Interview Questions

• One of the question was, how did you hear about the job openings.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for FedEx

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saline, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FedEx (Saline, MI) in February 2017.

Interview

Good interview process, short and to the point with a few solid questions. Nice interviewer very friendly young man. Explained his experience with Fedex and how he became a manager so quickly.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation where things were not agreed upon?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FedEx (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

i applied online, was contacted 4 days later by a recruiter in memphis about a on site job tour. i missed the call and was left a message. i called back and was told that they were already filled and i was told i might be contacted again by friday this was tuesday. thursday i got a email to contact a recruiter about my application ASAP. did a little phone screen basically about the pay and being able to do the work and i was actually scheduled to a onsite job tour the same day at 6:30. went in did the tour accepted the offer, signed papers, and did drug test and was told i'll we contacted in a week.

Interview Questions

• do you have reliable transportation/being on time?
      are you willing to work in hot/cold weather conditions?
      can you perform the job duties that are in-demand for the job?
      can you lift 70 pounds?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FedEx (Irving, TX).

Interview

Nothing much took tour called in each person for face to face interview sign the sheet took drug test the company does a background test now just waiting for results

Interview Questions

• Can u do the job
      Can u be on time   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hutchins, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at FedEx (Hutchins, TX).

Interview

Extremely laid-back interview. They will hire anybody turn over rate is high. I worked there for a year. Great benefits. You take a tour of the hub , then fill out application then wait to be seen for an interview. No drug test just background check. This job will deplete your body! Proceed with caution...

Interview Questions

• Can u lift up to 70 lbs by yourself   1 Answer

Package Handler Part-time Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Neville Island, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FedEx (Neville Island, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

Went to sort observation and was asked back to interview with shift manager. Scheduled interview with HR but shift manager never showed. After 45min of manager being paged/called I left.

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN).

Interview

Fast simply very easy. Asked basic questions. Offered job and I accepted. Requires a drug test and a background check. Checks references. Process does not take too long. Not something you really have to prepare for since it's straight forward. Application process is long though. Offers online application also. Walk ins as well

Package Handler Part-time Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Easy simple no interview, you pretty much have the job if you get a call back and pass the background check. Long process must pass drug test and they take forever calling you back, but it's pretty much worth it

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx (Roseville, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied for fedex package handler last january 27 2016 and scheduled for sort observation last january 30 2016 and they called me feb 2 for schedule of face to face inteview on feb 3 and after that they background check me. Until now i dont hear anything from them its been almost 3 weeks. In my job status application in hr status its writter there " background check complete - no action required " its been like that since feb 9.

Anonymous Employee in New Castle, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (New Castle, DE) in December 2015.

Interview

Interview was about 10 min. Asked basic questions that are easy to answer. You have to attend a sort observation before you even apply. The observations are about half an hour.

Interview Questions

• Name an instance where you had to learn something new quickly and efficiently   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations