FedEx Office Interview Questions

Updated Sep 26, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at FedEx Office

2.5
HardAverageEasy
Found 370 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at FedEx Office (United States)

Interview

Initial Phone Interview Followed By 2 In-Person Interviews With Store Manager and District Manager. They Ask You To Sell Them Something, They Ask You What Position You Applied For And If You Know The Job Description.

Interview Questions
  • Tell Me About A Time You Had To Deal With A Difficult Customer?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at FedEx Office (United States) in Jan 2020

Interview

Smooth and easy going! Managers were super friendly and welcoming best interview I’ve had probably my entire life. Very happy with how everytbing went. Just be sure to ask the hiring manager what location it’ll be at. I had to drive out of state. Granite it was was only a 35 minute drive, I thought it was at the location I applied at. Still was a nice drive no traffic at the time

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle upset customers
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FedEx Office (United States) in Oct 2019

Interview

Applied online. Received an email and text message with direction to answer 10 questions. Instruction identified to complete one option or the other - no need to complete the questions twice. I responded to “AllyO” by text. The questions stopped after 5. Finished the questions by clicking the email link since the text option did not provide 10 questions as it stated. Felt like that was the only way to finish this. Received a rejection email 2-3 months later. The following day “AllyO” texted me and asked to finish our conversation where we left off. Weird. This system does not feel very personal or effective. If you liked my application, pick up the phone and call me. It is recruiting after all.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Office (San Francisco, CA) in Sep 2019

Interview

Internet resume, phone interview, in-person interview with manager, 2 person interview with district and another manager. Took about 4 weeks. The interview process went as expected. I was not really surprised by anything, except when they didn't offer what they said they would. Who drug tests for medicinal cannibas in a 420 legal state by the way. This a retail environment. No exemptions period.

Interview Questions
  • Most important part of making a sale?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX
Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FedEx Office (Plano, TX) in Sep 2019

Interview

First interview was a typical phone screening with HR. Second interview was in-person with the hiring manager and another manager. Third interview was with the director. All interviews happened quickly, a little over a week. 2nd and 3rd interviews were heavily behavior based and a few functional questions were asked. The people were extremely pleasant to talk/meet with. I even got a brief response back from my thank you email.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you have had to deal with conflicting priorities.
Anonymous Employee in Addison, TX
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx Office (Addison, TX) in Aug 2019

Interview

One-to-One interview with Store Manager I applied with. Very straight-forward and simple interview. I then interviewed with the regional manager and that was more prompt and straight-forward. Process took about 3 weeks.

Interview Questions
  • Give us an example of a time you gave great customer service?
Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at FedEx Office (Bronx, NY) in Aug 2019

Interview

Was called for a 15 minute screening interview. He asked me what I knew about fedex office. He listed the job requirements and asked if I would be able to comply. He asked if I would be able to work with a diverse population. He mentioned the training is at another location and if that was okay. Then scheduled an in person interview for 2 days later

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FedEx Office (Los Angeles, CA) in Jul 2019

Interview

Hiring event in Los Angeles 07/09/19 was unorganized. Interviewed with Jimmy and he asked irrelevant standard questions and visible he lacked experience in listening skills. Definitely came across as arrogant and focused on petty items. Otherwise I met great applicants onsite at event.

Interview Questions
  • Name an achievement you have accomplished
  • Provide a task or contribution of success you were involved?
  • Provide an example of Siri on of conflict and how did you resolve it?
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at FedEx Office (United States)

Interview

Phone in person. It was easy I can’t remember entire process but I applied I got a call back, checked with them had a call with GM and store manager. They hired me.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at FedEx Office (United States)

Interview

Very unprofessional and impersonal interview process I ever went through. A BOT screening your resume and asking you questions. You are asked to record your interview responses and then a Recruiter watches the answers. No chance given to ask any questions.

Interview Questions
  • Very generic questions. Why Fedex? Salary expectations? Tell me about yourself?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 370