FedEx Office Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FedEx Office Interview Questions

Updated Feb 20, 2018

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Office (Dallas, TX).

Interview

I applied online, got a call to do a video interview. Then got a call for a one on one interview then had a phone interview with the district manager where I was told that I’d be receiving a job offer through email.

Center Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Office.

Interview

Super easy. Generic retail questions + basic questions on if you have ever used a computer. Apply well before you want or need the job - Fedex is mega corporate and it takes a long long time to go from the drug test to actually getting paid working.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx Office (San Diego, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

I submitted an online and uploaded my resume. After about 1 week, the manger sent me an email, requesting that we schedule a 10 minute phone screening. I scheduled it for the following morning, a Friday. This led to an interview, the following Monday.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were unable to make your customer happy.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at FedEx Office (Denver, CO) in December 2017.

Interview

Applied and had an email from the district manager the next day. We had a 3 min phone call and he offered me 4 different locations. Asked when I could start and which location would be best.

Interview Questions

• What store would you prefer?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Office (San Jose, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a Recruiter for FedEx Office, where he asked me a sequence of behavioral questions. From there, I met with a Center Store Manager and the District Manager in one sitting, where they asked a sequence of behavioral questions. I was contacted again by the Recruiter, who gave me an offer.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about a time where there was an obstacle at work that you had to overcome? What steps were taken, or no taken, to overcome this obstacle?   Answer Question
    • Can you tell me about a time where you had to train someone, and what was the outcome of your coaching?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ridgeland, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Office (Ridgeland, MS) in November 2017.

Interview

I completed the online application and assessment. About one week later, I received an invitation to complete an online one-way video interview. It consisted of 8 questions, in which I videoed my responses separately to each one. I submitted everything and received an email confirmation. The recruiter that sent me the email interview invitation indicated that she would be in contact with me within 24 hours of my interview videos submission. After 48 hours, I emailed the recruiter to make sure that she received my interview videos. I received an automated “Out-of-Office” reply email .., advising me that she was out of the office and would return the following week. It is now Day 3 of the following week and I have not heard from the recruiter at all.

Interview Questions

• Questions regarding what makes you a good fit for the company, overcoming sales objections, accomplishing goals, etc.   Answer Question

Information Technology Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FedEx Office in November 2017.

Interview

I was asked to come to my campus student union to interview in person. There were two employees there asking questions. I wasted my time with this interview. The position was labeled as IT, yet at the end of the interview I was told they were only really looking for software programmers. They were very misleading, and I would've saved myself if I knew that from the start.

Interview Questions

• Walk us through a time you struggled with something, and explain how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FedEx Office (Plano, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

Three group panel interviews with very complex and some unnecessary lines of questioning. Had to go in for three different group panels throughout the process and although I truly feel for a role with this level of seniority and importance, a thorough interview is necessary, this process was overkill.

Interview Questions

• How and what was an example of dealing with difficult or uncooperative departments within your own organization?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Office.

Interview

Had 3 interviews. One over the phone with HR, one with the store manager at the store I would be working, and one with the district manager. About a week between each. Standard interview questions. Make sure you are customer service focus and get to know fed ex through their website. The wait between interviews makes you sweat. Haha. :)

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Office (Knoxville, TN) in September 2017.

Interview

My interview was very down to earth and understanding while also being professional. I'm a college student and the manager worked with me on my school schedule and was very understanding of that.

Interview Questions

• What was one time that you were wrong?   1 Answer