FedEx Office Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 17, 2017

2.6

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Office (San Jose, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a Recruiter for FedEx Office, where he asked me a sequence of behavioral questions. From there, I met with a Center Store Manager and the District Manager in one sitting, where they asked a sequence of behavioral questions. I was contacted again by the Recruiter, who gave me an offer.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about a time where there was an obstacle at work that you had to overcome? What steps were taken, or no taken, to overcome this obstacle?   Answer Question
    • Can you tell me about a time where you had to train someone, and what was the outcome of your coaching?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Office.

Interview

Had 3 interviews. One over the phone with HR, one with the store manager at the store I would be working, and one with the district manager. About a week between each. Standard interview questions. Make sure you are customer service focus and get to know fed ex through their website. The wait between interviews makes you sweat. Haha. :)

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx Office.

Interview

very easy and very self explanatory, they needed someone asap. Drug screening took a while. they wanted someone who deals well with public, and i had some customer service experience in retail

Interview Questions

• asked me abut my commitment to company   1 Answer

Package Handle Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Briefly, l was told to wait for a call to start working on July, but l had never received a call, l am very interested in start working, and Federal Express is my main taget

Center Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx Office (Columbus, OH) in July 2017.

Interview

The process was fairly quick and never left you uncertain. The employers were always quick to return calls. They sent you e-mail updates so you knew what part of the process you were in. Had to take and schedule my own drug test.

Interview Questions

• Was there a time you knew you couldn't reach a deadline? And what did you do?   Answer Question

Center Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Pedro, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx Office (San Pedro, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

Was called after a month of having applied. Waited 5 minutes for the interview to take place outside. It lasted well into if not over 30 minutes. If you get a call back and an offer letter you will be online filling things out. Then a drug test. Be prepared to go in 2 business days from the request for a test. This should take sooner than mine I just had a little issue with paperwork.

Interview Questions

• Before we start do you have any questions for me ?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had a difficult situation with a customer?   1 Answer
    • Have you have machine experience?   1 Answer
    • Why fed ex office ?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx Office.

Interview

First, we started a phone screen. The recruiter was really nice, energetic and made me feel comfortable. Next was an interview with the hiring manager, and finally a panel interview. They seemed to make an effort to set me at ease, and the tone was conversational.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to make a decision you knew would not be received well. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Lead Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Visalia, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx Office (Visalia, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Extremely quick process. Phone interview with Center Manager then an in person interview, as long as a high score was obtained on the online assessment. Then a phone interview, going in more detail with the district manager. If all is passed, an offer will follow.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation you were in, in which you had to deal with an upset customer.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbury, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx Office (Woodbury, NJ).

Interview

Sent to a different location than the store I applied for. Interviewer did not know what position I was applying for, nor which store I applied to work for. (I was asked about both) Asked twice if I would work at other stores and finished saying based on my resume I didn't have the qualifications for the position. A big waste of my time.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions, what can you bring to FedEx, what is your strongest quality, what would you need to work on   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at FedEx Office in April 2017.

Interview

My interview was 3 part. Initial interview by phone, followed up by an in-person interview, and 3rd and final interview in person.

Overall, the interview did include some usual interview/personality-type questions, as well as learnings about the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to performance coach someone.   Answer Question