Fluor Associate Process Engineer I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fluor Associate Process Engineer I Interview Questions

Interviews at Fluor

Associate Process Engineer I Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fluor.

Interview

Interviewed with 2 senior engineers. I was asked questions related to my past internships mostly and couple about my senior year project. Afterwards I was briefed about company policies and infomartion about benefits by the hr representative.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Fluor

Associate Process Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farnborough, London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fluor (Farnborough, London, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

Assessment day took place in Farnborough office. Started with introduction to the company and 2 group exercises. First exercise is a scenario and second building a tower. After lunch 3 interviews took place including HR interview followed by technical interview. Overall it was very relaxed experience, interviewers are very friendly. During lunch time, we had the chance to talk with graduates and employees who worked for 10-20 years and only positive feedback was given.

Interview Questions

• Basic Interview questions. For technical interview, know what you studied in your undergraduate year.   Answer Question

Associate Process Engineer I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fluor in October 2014.

Interview

I found the job posting online and sent my resume, cover letter and unofficial transcript. Was notified by email that I had been invited for an interview on campus, which was the only part of the process. After the interview they told me I would hear back about their decision in two weeks and they did. Overall it was a pretty standard and comfortable process.

Interview Questions

• How do you add pressure to a line?   1 Answer