Fry's Food Interview Questions

Updated Jan 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 121 of over 121 interviews

1.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fry's Food

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fry's Food (Phoenix, AZ) in Jan 2021

Interview

Very straightforward and routine. Mostly situation-based questions so think about your stories ahead of time. Stories could be about work scenarios or from other examples of life. The interviewer made me feel very comfortable and seemed like a real-person (not trying to intimidate or anything like that).

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you went above and beyond to make someone happy?
    Answer Question
  • We pride cleanliness and appearance of workspaces as well as personal presentation. (Something along the lines of) how does this value align with you/give an example of this in your life.
  • When was a time you were kind to someone without them asking and how did you know it was appreciated?
  • (Something along the lines of) Give an example of time when you had several tasks to do in a time crunch and how you managed.
  • Give an example of a goal that you set out for yourself to achieve and how you were able to accomplish it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Fry's Food (Mesa, AZ) in Jan 2021

Interview

It was an open interview process. I went in, got a time to come back and I did. It was easy and straight forward, the person I talked with was really chill and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in United States

Application

I interviewed at Fry's Food (United States)

Interview

Pretty basic questions. Some about times you did specific things (ie helped someone, made someone's day). A lot of citing specific events hat relate to questions asked. Was offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions
  • How did you go above and beyond o help or make someone's day

Anonymous Employee in United States

Application

I interviewed at Fry's Food (United States)

Interview

It was fast and simple and the manager was welcoming. I was seated in their office and talked about myself and why I wanted this job. The interview took about 45 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • Why would you like to work at Fry's?

Anonymous Employee in United States

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Fry's Food (United States) in Nov 2020

Interview

Initial phone screen going over the details of the position, pay and answering a couple of quick questions regarding why you’re a good fit for the job. Second interview in person with a store manager or hiring manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fry's Food (Phoenix, AZ) in Nov 2020

Interview

The interview was quick, and based off of duties that would need to be done. It often is character questions that show how you are as a person. It feels like a chat with a friend.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in United States

Application

I interviewed at Fry's Food (United States)

Interview

Very informal interview with one of the store managers, asked basic questions, reviewed resume, and asked about work availability. Was hired on the spot and had to provide a drug test.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fry's Food (Chandler, AZ) in Oct 2020

Interview

The interview process was easy and quick. First I received a phone call, then got called in to have an in person interview. It was about three questions and all about past experience with customers.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you went out of your way to make someones day?

Anonymous Employee in United States

Application

I interviewed at Fry's Food (United States)

Interview

Went into store office, sat down with HR manager and answered questions about a variety of different situations. It was a list of questions and they were all pretty simple.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Fry's Food (Phoenix, AZ) in Sep 2020

Interview

I Applied online, about a week later had a phone interview and got a phone call the same day about scheduling for an in person interview for the next day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 121 Interviews