GoDaddy Interview Questions

Updated May 1, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 438 of over 438 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

GoDaddy

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at GoDaddy

Interview

Well planned and competency based and felt professional with a calm and welcoming atmosphere where there was open discussion and the chance to ask questions as well. It was an overall positive albeit slightly long process.

Interview Questions
  • How do you respond under pressure
    Answer Question

GoDaddy

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at GoDaddy

Interview

The interview was held over Zoom. There were five back-to-back 30-45 minute interviews with no break or offer of a break between. As one interviewer left the call, the next one would join to take over. Information provided by an interviewer in one interviewing session was built upon and questioned by the next interviewer as it related to the position. Sometimes the same question asked by one interviewer was asked by the next interviewer. I may have made an incorrect assumption that this was simply lack of communication between interviewers about what had been said in previous interviews. However, in retrospect, I think it was an opportunity to give a different or more complete response to the question. Overall, the process was extremely mentally and emotionally taxing, taking around 4 hours to complete. Remember how you felt after the SAT, ACT, GRE or other standardized test? That's how I felt after the interview. The folks I met were really nice, and they seem like people I'd enjoy working with.

Interview Questions
  • How would you measure the success of changes you implemented to the product? How would you balance the competing priorities of different internal business units?

GoDaddy

Application

I interviewed at GoDaddy

Interview

Interview process was great. They have a lot of energy and expect you to do so as well. They are very big on personality and team fit. Overall the experience was great.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a challenge that you had to overcome.

GoDaddy

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GoDaddy

Interview

There were four steps to the interview process. Three interviews and a presentation to be reviewed by the team. Everyone was great to talk to and the work seemed really interesting.

Interview Questions
  • Can you share how you approached a problem using service design/design thinking?

GoDaddy

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GoDaddy

Interview

Passed a screening interview and then a 1 hour technical interview, and have heard absolutely nothing back since then. I sent a couple follow up emails asking about next steps and feedback and was just blanked by the recruiter.

Interview Questions
  • Questions about past projects and experience and then java specific questions.

GoDaddy

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GoDaddy in Apr 2021

Interview

Beginning of the month I had a phone screen interview which went well, lasted about 20 minutes. The recruiter gave details in the next step and asked about availability for the next interview. About a week and a half later I received a call about completing the assessment portion. Which I feel also went well, I was told I hear back at the beginning of the next week but I feel like their estimated time for the next steps if off because I have been told short notices but they have been longer than I was told. So I hope I hear back soon, very eager and excited!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

GoDaddy

Application

I interviewed at GoDaddy

Interview

1st round general coding question (similar to a leetcode medium question, the interviewers are helpful if you have any questions or get stuck). Final round is about 4 interviews (all had coding questions -- I was able to use the coding language of my choice).

Interview Questions
  • In all coding interviews, I was able to use the coding language that I wanted to use. They also asked a good amount of questions about my resume and past projects.

GoDaddy

Application

I interviewed at GoDaddy

Interview

Took most of the time to give a demo about their product and left very little time to code. Average question but very little time to solve the problem. The interviewer was nice though and explained everything,

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

GoDaddy

Application

I interviewed at GoDaddy

Interview

Had a call with Recruiter ~>next round was SQL test~> hiring manager with some technical questions like tableau questions, business case...etc ~> met with various stakeholders with business case reviews

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

GoDaddy

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GoDaddy

Interview

It was a phone interview. I was asked general questions about my current work, asked to self-rate my skills and explain why. The interviewer also provided short description of position (which was different from the original ad).

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about GoDaddy, rate your skills on scale from 1 to 10 (software products, programming languages, etc.) and why, tell about yourself, experience with remote work, etc.

GoDaddy

Application

I interviewed at GoDaddy

Interview

pretty straightforward.Recruiter call then hiring manager and then a panel interview with team.Why leave current job? why godaddy.Then interview with director and blah blah company culture and values and this or that

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 438 Interviews