GoDaddy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 3, 2018

2.6

Website Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GoDaddy (Scottsdale, AZ) in May 2018.

Interview

Behavior assessment test online. Then a phone interview. Process took about a month but the recruiting team actually kept in touch with me which was good. Once I had my phone interview, I was immediately scheduled for a onsite interview. Within a day was made an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me your story. Why does this job resonate with you?   Answer Question

Senior Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kirkland, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at GoDaddy (Kirkland, WA) in April 2018.

Interview

Phone Interview was not fair. I was given a hour, but was asked background questions for an half-hour, and, then, given a problem that could take over 35 minutes. Well, how could I ask the interviewer any questions, if I needed even 1 minute of his time? Also, affter that I presented a good case to consider giving twelve points on why the coding question I was asked was not pertinent to the specific role on Auth. They replied almost immediately which tells me they really didn't give much thought to the twelve points I presented.

All-in-all they gave me a "cold" shoulder, because in my 20 years of experience, I haven't had to work much with Generalized Graphs. To think, they gave me this "cold" shoulder just at the Phone Interview seems unfair.

Interview Questions

• Create the specified Graph, Print its nodes and edge values, then Print its nodes and edge values summed.   1 Answer

Software Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GoDaddy.

Interview

I applied online. Got a call for phone screen. It went well and got another call for second interview. Interviewer was nice and I gave solution to his question which worked perfectly with his unit tests. So I was hoping to hear back something, but it has been 2 weeks already and recruiter is not even responding to my followup emails.
    Process wise negative experience so far.

Interview Questions

GoDaddy Response

Feb 26, 2018

Thank you for providing your feedback on your recent interview expereince here at GoDaddy! We strive to offer the best candidate expereince possible. If you could please email recruiting@godaddy.com... More

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at GoDaddy (New York, NY) in February 2018.

Interview

Got an email from recruiter to schedule the interview. I had 2 phone interviews, where first one went really well. For the second one, guy asked me really complicated question, though I was able to come up with solution, I wasn't able to complete it in given time frame. Interviewer then asked me to keep working on it and then email him whenever I was done. I ended up completing the optimized version of solution and sent him the email. He replied that he will take a look and follow up soon. Well that never happened. Infact when I followed up both engineer and recruiter never got back. Good thing, I will never apply to this company again.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GoDaddy in February 2018.

Interview

Applied online. Hacker rank prescreens, then a half day on in person interviews with more hacker rank question and then culture fit. Good communication from recruiters involved. Smooth process. Overall time from application to hearing final decision is about 1 month.

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GoDaddy (Tempe, AZ) in January 2018.

Interview

I thought the interview process was very smooth! They start with the phone interview and then onto a face to face. You start with a tour then they will sit you down ask you typical customer service questions. Everyone was very nice and didn’t pressure at all it was very easy going!

Interview Questions

• What is something new you learned in the last 6 months and what resources did you use?   Answer Question

Feb 13, 2018 – Recruiter

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review regarding your experience with GoDaddy. We're glad the interview process went well, and wish you success in your new adventure with us!

Search Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GoDaddy (Cedar Rapids, IA) in January 2018.

Interview

This has been one of the longest interview process that I have been ever into. I've got to say that it was a little bit exhausting to pass so many filters and so many persons to explain the same things over and over again.

But at the end it was totally worth it. I'm really happy.

Interview Questions

• All about regarding the position that I was applying for   Answer Question

Software Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GoDaddy in January 2018.

Interview

Hackerrank with 3 questions. 2 of which were quite challenging recursion/dynamic programming questions. I somehow got a 1 hour phone screen through CodePair though which involved 2 much simpler coding questions, and am waiting to hear back. I was a little nervous but the interviewer was friendly, very helpful and guided me when I went wrong.

Interview Questions

• basic loops question, simple tree question, relevant run-times   Answer Question

Feb 12, 2018 – Program Manager

Thank you so much for sharing your experience of your code pairing interview! We strive to make the interview experience a positive learning opportunity for student candidates regardless of the... More

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GoDaddy (Tempe, AZ) in January 2018.

Interview

Initially met with a director of engineering and had a conversation about my work history and the position. After that moved on to an in-person interview. Although the in-person ended up being me in an office at GoDaddy and everybody else just video conferenced in. Overall I felt for the in-person my expectations were never setup correctly, and due to that I went in expecting one thing, and experienced something very different.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GoDaddy (Tempe, AZ) in January 2018.

Interview

I applied through the university. Had 2 rounds which were a mix of coding and HR questions. Smooth process. Enjoyed all the interviews. HRs respond quickly. And, the interviewers are really good and skilled in their field.