GoDaddy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GoDaddy Interview Questions

Updated Mar 19, 2017

2.6

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GoDaddy.

Interview

One online test, never heard about it. It's been 1 month now. I was hoping all those glassdoor reviews to be false :(
    There's no way I can contact anyone, recruiter through email or linkedin. I do not want my process to end so abruptly.

Interview Questions

GoDaddy Response

Mar 13, 2017 – Director of Corporate and Technical Recruiting

Thank you for detailing your experience. It is not how we would want a to post-test experience to go. So that I can help you directly, please contact me (provide some context) and I'll work to get ... More

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at GoDaddy.

Interview

Very easy interview. Was referred which I think helped. Asked about previous sales experience and hosting knowledge. The interview was about an hour, and I was called shortly after with an offer.

Interview Questions

GoDaddy Response

Mar 7, 2017 – Recruiter

Thanks for taking the time to review your interview process! I'm glad to hear you had a great experience, and best of luck to you at GoDaddy. -Shannon B.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GoDaddy (San Diego, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Met them at the Career Fair at my University.
    Had one round in person on campus - behavioral with some basic Java questions
    Next tech round on the phone which was with another recruiter - code pair with 3 Java programs

Interview Questions

• Why did I chose Computer Science, Why did I approach them, Basic Java questions.   Answer Question

Mar 22, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. We hope to see you in the future. Best of luck to you! - Lisa

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GoDaddy (Pittsburgh, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

Good Process and some behavior question. Not stressful totally. People are nice and helpful.Waiting for next process and godaddy is a good place to work in. Looking forward to get an offer

Interview Questions

GoDaddy Response

Mar 14, 2017 – Technical Recruiter

Thanks for taking the time to review your experience with us on campus! We're glad you had a positive candidate experience, and that you are looking forward to hearing about next steps. If you have ... More

Software Engineer-New Grad Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at GoDaddy in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got an invitation to solve the test.
    When I started the test, it gave me an error to login and when I got logged in again, the timer was already started and at the end of the test I ran out of time which led me not completing one problem in the test.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gilbert, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GoDaddy (Gilbert, AZ).

Interview

Online application. Than online contact from recruiting deptment. Online questionnaire. Than called in for face to face interview. Once arrived had to take take for 20 minutes and complete as much as possible. Than I was interviewed by 2 people. I received an email I was hired a week later and started training the next week for 2 weeks (paid).

Interview Questions

• Standard customer service questions and questions about computer skills and knowledge.   1 Answer

Jan 24, 2017 – Recruiter

Thanks for your feedback about the interview process! I'm glad your experience was positive, and congratulations on the offer. Welcome to GoDaddy! - Shannon B.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GoDaddy (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Don't know why people have posted negative reviews about the company. I had a totally positive experience. I applied in October, got the hackkerank a few days later. In Jan, got contacted by a recruiter for an interview. The recruiter always replied to my emails and was ready to help me with all the questions I had. I screwed up the interview as I wasn't prepared. Had a great experience overall.

Interview Questions

GoDaddy Response

Jan 26, 2017

Thank you so much for the positive feedback. We're so glad you had a good experience with us. This is what we strive for each and every time. I hope you consider us again in the future. Best to you ... More

Software Development Engineer In Test Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at GoDaddy in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online - the process was stretched for ~3 months with one hackerrank test and 3 phone interviews(1 behavioral, 2 technical). The questions were easy to medium on data-structure and algorithms. Had decent interviews with positive vibes after the final interview, but as things go, got reject from them after 18 days of final interview.

Customer Development Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gilbert, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at GoDaddy (Gilbert, AZ) in January 2017.

Interview

Over phone interview and then in person. Typical questions. They want you to explain the consultative sales experience you have, so be prepared to explain how you have done so in the past. The job will be much more tech based than you might expect. Go in prepared on the products GoDaddy has besides just domains.

Interview Questions

• What consultative sales experience do you have; give me an example of when you consulted a customer to establish their needs?   Answer Question

Mar 21, 2017 – Recruiter

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your interview process at GoDaddy. I'm glad to hear you had a positive experience, and we wish you the best of luck with your career here ... More

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GoDaddy (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online and received a hacker rank challenge . Finished it with all test cases passing but no reply after that for months . It has been over two weeks. If the reason they state is too many people apply and get through hacker rank , maybe they could keep an other level of filtering with a phone interview or coding challenge again to filter applications but they choose to keep the candidates in dark which is not a good thing. Bad experience.

Interview Questions

GoDaddy Response

Dec 19, 2016 – Director of Corporate and Technical Recruiting

Thank you for your candid feedback. There are some items that are confusing: 1) Whether you didn't hear from GoDaddy for two weeks for months - neither are acceptable in our book and it shows that we ... More