Cover image for Godiva Chocolatier

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Godiva Chocolatier Interview Questions

Updated Sep 19, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 151 of over 151 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Godiva Chocolatier

Application

I interviewed at Godiva Chocolatier

Interview

They're professional and explain everything correctly and properly so you're not in the dark about the position and the responsibilities that come with the job. They ask questions that are standard at any interview and answer any questions you may have without making you feel uncomfortable. They also ask some questions that provide insight to your personality

Interview Questions
  • Who is someone who inspires you?
    Answer Question

Godiva Chocolatier

Application

I interviewed at Godiva Chocolatier

Interview

Recruiter sent an email asking for my availability. She called and asked me why I wanted to work there. Why I left my last job. Describe a time when I had an upset customer that was repeat. Explained the job details and then offered me the job.

Interview Questions
  • why I wanted to work there. Why I left my last job. Describe a time when I had an upset customer that was repeat.

Godiva Chocolatier

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Godiva Chocolatier in Jun 2022

Interview

I got an interview with a recruiter and she said she would email for the next step. and I didn't get an email again to make the next round. I resent an email to schedule an appointment, but I didn't get a reply email.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Godiva Chocolatier

Application

I interviewed at Godiva Chocolatier

Interview

Screening only never heard back. They seemed very disorganized. Not certain why they never followed up after they contact me. They initiate the call and then ghosted me. Similar to many companies today.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Godiva Chocolatier

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Godiva Chocolatier

Interview

Very simple. They ask very basic questions. My interview was on the spot. They had me fill out the application, and I had an interview right afterwards. They look for someone with a good attitude and cheerful personality.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself. What are your strengths/weaknesses? What is your availability? How would you deal with upset customer?

Godiva Chocolatier

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Godiva Chocolatier

Interview

Not a difficult process to complete. Basic questions, similar to other interviews. Just search up the position you are applying for. Be prepared to show you know how to make chocolates and other baked items.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Godiva Chocolatier

Application

I interviewed at Godiva Chocolatier

Interview

very easy going, good, welcoming, champagne, chocolate, soup, great intervieews, very nice, job was nice and easy, will aply again, why do I have to do this, how many more words, oh come on

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Godiva Chocolatier (New York, NY)

Interview

It was a wonderful process, they asked about my values and my capacities. In 3 différents langages. Everybody was so happy there. Such a nice group of workers! I was so impressed about how they take care of their employees.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I interviewed at Godiva Chocolatier (San Francisco, CA)

Interview

A painless process. It's really not that difficult. Their process is less painful than having to fill one of these survey questionnaires from glassdoor. Anyone could get the job, as long as you're available during prime sale days.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Godiva Chocolatier (New York, NY) in Jul 2021

Interview

1st call from HR was very upbeat. Final question about salary which was in the ballpark. Moved onto 2nd interview with hiring manager. Thought it went well. Heard again from HR asking if I'm still interested which I responded in the affirmative. Then nothing. And they changed the job description on their website.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 151 Interviews

Godiva Chocolatier Interviews FAQs

Common stages of the interview process at Godiva Chocolatier according to 138 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 31.32%

Work at Godiva Chocolatier? Share Your Experiences

Godiva Chocolatier logo

Godiva Chocolatier Careers

Cover image for Godiva Chocolatier

GODIVA Chocolatieris the global leader in premium, artisanal chocolates and chocolate products. The company was founded in Brussels in 1926...More

• Benefits
  • Godiva Culture
  • Our History
  • Lady Godiva

Company Updates

150 days ago

Culture
Having fun at Spin NYC. Our CEO, Nurtac enjoys quality time with her team and even played a game or two!
Shared image

150 days ago

Culture
A great time was had by all...and we do mean ALL during our Global Celebration for Gold Day. We came together and showed our appreciation to our employees for all of the hard work over the last two years as we have been taking Godiva to new heights. We love our chocolate, and our employees.
Shared image

Godiva Chocolatier Photos

+ Add Photo
Godiva Chocolatier photo of: Our Championship Team!!!
Godiva Chocolatier photo of: That ball did NOT go where Tracy thought it would.
Godiva Chocolatier photo of: Even Nurtac took a break to celebrate with her team.
Godiva Chocolatier photo of: Celebrating Spring!
Godiva Chocolatier photo of: Massages in the office to show appreciation for everyone's hard work!
Godiva Chocolatier photo of: Who doesn't love chocolate? And ping pong!
Godiva Chocolatier photo of: Our employees in NYC had a break from the work and got to celebrate and relax

Expert Career Advice