Godiva Chocolatier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Godiva Chocolatier Interview Questions

Interviews at Godiva Chocolatier

2.3

Chocolatier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Godiva Chocolatier.

Interview

was an easy interview but could take up to two weeks after that to finally start working due to the way the have you do everything online . you have to fill out all the paper work the send to your email through their employment portal thing. its a slow process.

Interview Questions

• how do you handle a customer who is being difficult   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Godiva Chocolatier (New York, NY).

Interview

It took a very long time. They couldn’t make up there mind. It was very frustrating. I took another job and had to quit to work for Godiva. I felt horrible after

Interview Questions

• Where do you see your self in 5 years   1 Answer

Key Holder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Godiva Chocolatier (Aurora, IL).

Interview

Fast , they let me know all of the process .
    It takes 3 to 4 days for background and paperwork. But my interview was toward the end of the business week .

Interview Questions

• They give you senerios . They ask you to role play . It’s very comfortable and fun .   Answer Question

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Godiva Chocolatier (Sacramento, CA) in October 2018.

Interview

Applied online. Got a call back within a few days. Had to reschedule my interview but was able to do that with ease. When I finally went the lady was soooo nice and chill. She started off with asking me how everything went last week and was everything okay (since I rescheduled) then asked me to talk a little about myself. Asked me why I wanted to work for Godiva, followed by other questions. In between questions we would kind of just get off topic and talk about other things she was so cool. She then told me she was supposed to take me to the store and have me role play as if I were selling her chocolate but she decided to skip that which was cool. She told me but I do get to go in the boutique and pick any chocolate I'd like so I picked the one I wanted and she told me I should get a follow up call within 2-3 days from the store manager ( she was the assistant manager) . She told me he would basically do a phone interview to see if he got good Vibes from me and liked me then we'd figure out if I got hired or not. Crossing my fingers for a good phone interview !

- why do you want to work at godiva

-describe a time when you had a dissatisfied customer and what did you do to satisfy them.

-talk about a time when you feel you went out of your way for a customer

-what was a time you had to make a big decision and how does that decision still impact you today

-what is a store you shop at often and why do you shop there ? Say godiva, and because the employees are warm and welcoming

-whats your favorite godiva chocolate?

-describe a time your college professor or boss at your previous workplace made a decision that you didn't fully agree with

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wesley Chapel, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Godiva Chocolatier (Wesley Chapel, FL) in September 2018.

Interview

I applied online via Indeed. I was selected to apply on the website. I went into the store and we had 3 small group interviews with the Assistant Manager and the GM.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell to someone with a budget of $40?   1 Answer

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Godiva Chocolatier (Oklahoma City, OK) in September 2018.

Interview

I saw a 'now hiring' sign in the storefront window. Went inside and was given instructions on how to apply online, and was told that the manager would be told I stopped by once she got back from vacation.

Got a call from the store manager 8 days after applying, and had a face to face interview two days later.

After going over my retail history and asking the standard "how would you sell me this product?" interview question, I was offered the job on the spot!

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite Godiva product, and how would you sell it to a customer?   1 Answer

Chocolatier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Short Pump, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Godiva Chocolatier (Short Pump, VA) in September 2018.

Interview

They were looking for friendly and outgoing personalities . I applied went to the interview dressed in black dress pants and a nice top.
    The interview was casual and outside

Key Holder Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Godiva Chocolatier.

Interview

I walked in shortly after the business had opened and spoke directly with the manager, at the time they were not set up as a store so the whole process was very informal. Now if you were to walk in, it would be very different. It is always good to walk in and have a conversation with a manager if they are not busy, (which they will be busy a lot of the time) but other than that the application is online.

Once you apply you will be called in for an interview with the manager. they probably won't have space in the store so they will walk you to the closest place with seating (like a Starbucks) Then if you get past that interview they will set up a time for you to have a phone interview with the district manager, which is not all that hard.

Interview Questions

• I honestly don't remember the question because it was more than 3 years ago, But they SHOULD ask you to describe a time in which you had to deal with an upset customer, and how you tried to make the situation right.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Godiva Chocolatier.

Interview

It was three parts store manager, district manager and hr the process was pretty quick and everyone was very nice and gave a lot of information about the job and expectations.

Chocolateer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Godiva Chocolatier (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

Apply online, got a call back few week later to come in for an interview from the store manager. The interview happens a few they later with the assistant manager. The interview want very well. The assistant manager very friendly. She and I talked to each other like we’re friends for a long time. She ask me some basic questions about customer service experience that I have. After the interview, she said the Store Manager going to call and schedule the second interview with me. I just got a call from the store manager today and instead of schedule the second interview, he offer me the job. The pay was a little more than minimum wage in my state. I just can’t wait to work there

Interview Questions

• Tell me what the customer experience that you expect when you come to a store?   Answer Question
    • What do you when you have free time?   Answer Question