Gulfstream Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Aircraft Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westfield, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gulfstream (Westfield, MA) in January 2014.

Interview

I applied online and had a phone call about an onsite interview. There was good communication through e-mail.The process was pretty standard. The interview went well and lasted about an hour. The classic behavioral questions and a tour.

Contracts Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Gulfstream (Charleston, SC) in April 2016.

Interview

It was a phone interview and they asked three simple questions. There were two people on the line and they each explained their position and asked me to highlight my resume.

Associate Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Gulfstream (Savannah, GA).

Interview

I had two interviews starting with a phone screening and then a face to face interview. Overall the process was easy and relaxed. They asked questions about my resume and my future goals. They are a great company and I can't wait to work for them!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a little.

Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Interview

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Gulfstream (Savannah, GA).

Interview

I applied online after searching six sigma positions. I then waited several weeks before I was given a call offering up an interview. I drove down, and was reimbursed for mileage and per diem for the days I was down here. It was a 3 person panel interview, had a list of standard questions that they asked round robin style. Then was given a tour of the facility. A few weeks later I was given a call offering the position. I was happy with the salary, but asked for more vacation, which was turned down. I still accepted.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you inherited a project that was late to get it back on track?   Answer Question
    • What do you think is most important when working on projects?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gulfstream (Savannah, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

The process was communicated over email and then by phone. It was to the point, open minded, and an extremely comfortable experience. I was able to speak with my soon to be immediate supervisor and he was very open about the position, the potential, expectations, the roles, and letting me know there were other potential candidates as well. After the interview I felt as though I had a clear vision of what I was expected to do, how the process of moving and starting the position would take place, and what would be expected of me up front. I was given an offer and after a lot of praying I accepted and it was exactly what was promised, just as comfortable after being in place, and the transition into the job was actually amazing. Gulfstream takes a professional and casual approach bringing in new employees and once I was at my assigned location it got even better. God has bless me during this process and with this position.

Interview Questions

• Software related questions and how I felt about working with Gulfstream.   1 Answer

Multimedia Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Gulfstream (Savannah, GA) in June 2011.

Interview

Strong selection process with a thorough background check. A portfolio review was required as was a drug screening and background check. Skills demonstration was not asked for though there was a one on one interview to review the portfolio of work. There was an overview of the company as well as the culture.

Interview Questions

• Have I every worked in aerospace   1 Answer

College Interview

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gulfstream (Savannah, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

first resume selection, then go to fill in an questionnaire. If they feel you are good for this position, they will schedule a phone interview. And you will get you result in two days.

Interview Questions

• just simple question regarding to your resume and really basic behavior question   Answer Question

College Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gulfstream.

Interview

Wasn't too bad, very relaxed and straight forward. Interviewed on campus and received a phone call with the offer two weeks later. Start date was delayed because I couldn't find my high school diploma.

Interview Questions

• They asked a trick question, wasn't hard. Just to keep me on my toes.   Answer Question

College Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Gulfstream (Savannah, GA) in May 2012.

Interview

It was a phone interview with 4 guys on the other line. Each took a turn asking a different question related to my experience in other jobs as well as extracurricular s in college. They wanted to know how I could apply the skills i've gained thus far. As many know who are in the job market today most employers are interested in the "What can you do for me, TODAY." There is a lot of opportunity for people at Gulfstream, but it is a great company with a great culture.

Interview Questions

• What direct experience are you bringing to the table if you starting working at Gulfstream?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, base hourly at $16

College Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Gulfstream (Savannah, GA) in May 2014.

Interview

The interview process is relatively progressive when it comes to communication. I applied in February of 2014 for an open intern position. I received an email in late April explaining that my resume was sent to a hiring manager. About a week and a half later, in the beginning of May, I received a phone call to set up a phone interview.

The interview went rather smoothly. I know a lot of history about the company and have a deep understanding of the organizational culture. This is a very prestigious organization and the place I truly wish to establish my career, so you can imagine my anxiety and nervousness when the phone rang. However, preparation helped to maneuver the interview into a comfortable place.

I first received an email from the career center that the hiring manager was reviewing the results of the interviews. The very next afternoon I received a call from HR that they had an offer. I really appreciate their communication process because, being an interviewee, it is crucial and helps to curb anxiousness.

Interview Questions

• I was well prepared, but I struggle with "Tell me about yourself." Understand that this questions usually catches people off guard, so have a 90 second speech ready!   2 Answers