Gulfstream Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Gulfstream Interview Questions

Updated Jan 15, 2018

2.7

Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Gulfstream.

Interview

Overall pretty casual conversation about my projects at school as well as general interests and hobbies. Interviewer was easy to talk to and honestly ended up enjoying the conversation.

Aircraft Tech I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gulfstream (Saint Louis, MO) in November 2017.

Interview

Structured interview, very methodical. Not much about doing the job was spoke of, more about my experience as a leader. Seemingly unrelated to a level 1 position. The questions were simple, the interview was relaxed, they mainly wanted to get to know me. Little did I know I’d quit on the first day. The HR department is incompetent and the hiring process took 2 months. They never submitted my background check authorization until I called wondering about it. They lied to me saying they were still waiting on it, but it was completed when I phoned corporate and inquired. Stay away from this place. It’s a joke.

Interview Questions

• What was the hardest thing you had to do to an employee, and what was the outcome?   1 Answer

Mobily Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Gulfstream (Savannah, GA).

Interview

First phone interview needed to be rescheduled due to interviewers unavailability. Second phone interview no answer to WebEx so I called and reached the team 30 minutes later then scheduled. Team flew me in from New York and when I reached security had no idea I was coming and had no badge. I patiently waited in the lobby until issue was resolved (45min). Met IT manager, Airwatch Admin was late and the 3 other members listed to interview me did not show. A half an hour into the interview we were asked to move cause the room was no longer available, a scheduled 1 hour interview took 3 hours. At some point i was asked to draw an Airwatch Diagram. This is a question that in not even asked on the expert level certification, out of context the answer can be interpreted in so many ways. I flew back to New York and did not hear a response for weeks. Finally I call the recruiter and find out they went in a different direction. This was the most unprofessional experience I’ve hade in my while career

Interview Questions

• Draw a Diagram of a Airwatch Installion   1 Answer

Completions Co-op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Statesboro, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gulfstream (Statesboro, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

It was a straight forward email with mostly easy questions. They asked what projects I had been apart of and how they went. My interviewer had done a project similar to mine. I thought the interview went extremely well but did not get an offer.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gulfstream (Gainesville, FL) in September 2017.

Interview

Visited them at my college' s career fair; after talking with one of the recruiters at the Gulfstream booth, I was offered an interview for the next day. The following day, I met with all of the recruiters and had an interview with them.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself.   1 Answer
    • Name one time that you experienced a failure, and how did you work to overcome it.   1 Answer

Avionics Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gulfstream (Appleton, WI) in September 2017.

Interview

Very lengthy questions. Study the star interview questions and have a go to answer for them. I used my past experience and related them to the job postings relevant experiences to pick the most relevant experience.

Video Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gulfstream (Savannah, GA).

Interview

I originally met the hiring manager at a career fair in Savannah, GA that my college held. After exchanging emails with the hiring manager of the Marketing and Branding team I was told to apply to their internship position on the Gulfstream website. After applying I received an email from the hiring manager asking to schedule an over the phone interview. After three weeks or so I was offered the position via email from the HR Representatives of Gulfstream.

Interview Questions

• What programs are you most comfortable editing in?   1 Answer
    • What other duties did you preform at your previous job?   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gulfstream (Savannah, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online, 2 months later had an initial phone screen. Shortly after, I was flown in for a 1 hour panel interview . The interview was mostly behavioral questions. "Tell me about a time when...", etc. After the interview, all comms from Gulfstream ceased. No offer was made nor was a rejection provided.

Interview Questions

• How do you join a new group? What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses?   Answer Question

IT(ODA Enterprise) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gulfstream (Savannah, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

First it was a HR phone call to figure out my experience was able to set up a second round with hiring manager. Next round was a basic behavioral interview questions and a resume run down it was still a phone interview. The position was Database programming which I didn't have experience in at the time.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about how you worked effectively under pressure.   Answer Question
    • Have you had to convince a team to work on a project they weren't thrilled about? How did you do it?   Answer Question
    • Give an example of how you've worked on a team.   Answer Question

Sharepoint Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gulfstream (Savannah, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

It was a webex interview at first. Took around 1 hour. Then they called me for onsite interview. It wen't pretty smoothly. They showed around campus and got the chance to meet with the team.

Interview Questions

• Simple Behavioral questions and some technical questions. Not hard. Asked me to code a simple webpart.   Answer Question