Harley-Davidson, Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Harley-Davidson, Inc. Interview Questions

Interviews at Harley-Davidson, Inc.

2.9

Finance Interview

Interview

After phone screenings the interview was a round robin format with team leaders. Typical interview questions, but a lot focused on how much you pay attention to detail. Then they have a case study which was odd, basically a he said she said scenario.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions, but a lot focused on how much you pay attention to detail.   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work for HD?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harley-Davidson, Inc..

Interview

It was good and easy as my hiring manager knows my previous jobs, we worked in the same company but not in the same group. He waived the phone interview and just face to face interview

Parts Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fishers, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Harley-Davidson, Inc. (Fishers, IN) in July 2020.

Interview

Very laid back. Was told of the job duties, expectations, and what they are looking for. Informed about the operation at the shop. Took a tour of the shop, and met a few bosses.

Interview Questions

• Do you have your endorsement?
      What do you ride?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harley-Davidson, Inc..

Interview

Very straightforward phone interview then in person interview. The process did take a substantial amount of time, however the position was well worth the time. Interviewers were understanding of the environment of the interview and were patient.

Rotational Development Program Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Harley-Davidson, Inc. (Milwaukee, WI) in October 2019.

Interview

2 Phone interviews and an on-site visit which includes a bus tour of the city, a trip to the HD museum, a case study/presentation, a technical interview and a behavioral interview each lasting 45 minutes or so. It was extremely unorganized, and unprofessional. No tour of the facilities, and they left me and another candidate at the museum by ourselves for 3 hours with no company representation. HR reps were even gossiping in front of candidates at lunch.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Interview

Interview process was very professional and quick. Began with phone interview followed up by onsite. Onsite consisted of two group interviews. Interviewer asked prepared questions and the two groups questions differed.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when there was disagreement about a decision I was involved with and how did we resolve it.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Harley-Davidson, Inc. (Milwaukee, WI) in August 2019.

Interview

A recruiter calls you, and tries to set up an interview. Then a logistic coordinator emails you to get details of travels. Highly unorganized. Then you get shuffled into an hour of panel interviews, where there is a limited amount of time to respond to the questions. Tour was rushed.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a project you manage a low performing employee.   Answer Question

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harley-Davidson, Inc. (Las Vegas, NV) in July 2019.

Interview

The interview process was a joke. It was summer, I was asked by one of the interviewers what I had been doing during the summer. I answered them honestly and said I was looking for a job, exercising (because I had gotten hurt previously) and was in the sun from all the exercising. I then proceeded to get her head shaking No and got literally lectured because one of the women interviewing me had bouts with skin cancer!

Interview Questions

• We don't have benefits for part time, are you ok with that?   1 Answer

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in York, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Harley-Davidson, Inc. (York, PA) in July 2019.

Interview

Got called for an on-site interview immediately. Was given a tour of the area the role would be working in then brought into a conference room with someone from HR and the hiring manager. The questions were asked to be answered using the STAR method (makes it easier anyway)

Wearhouse Site Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Harley-Davidson, Inc. (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

If you are black have you wait longer than 30 mins due to a on-site pee test in lab ...So it's best be prepared stay hour half Hearing test last 10 mins urine be 20 due to a eye exam 1st before restroom lasting 10 minutes...

Interview Questions

• No questions resume speaks 4 self they just wanted to know if was drug free   1 Answer